News/Rumours/Discussions/Random stuff

DeletedUser

Well that would be interesting. Except for the people who don't make the cut.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
It's not happening. We aren't in talks at all about that. I don't know where you got your information from but it's completely untrue.

DeletedUser115558

It's not happening. We aren't in talks at all about that. I don't know where you got your information from but it's completely untrue.

Appreciate :)

Some players are in hurry to capture 70% of the villages in this world, may be those secret talks are all about a new tribe formation..future of this world is unpredictable

DeletedUser

He's obviously seen the gag post in our shared forum and took it seriously :p

DeletedUser115558

Ostrich is a intelligent Bird............................Are You OSTRICH People ?

DeletedUser42132

nah that is something very big to be true, they wont risk by merging. One merge will make the new tribe fail.

Anyway i dont believe prometheus likes merges :)

DeletedUser115558

We will see ... wait and watch , how players jump ship and catch train , it will be going to happen

and

sorry i am not interested in reading any tribes forum, not my forte, but yeah you all continue finding key holes

DeletedUser115814

w74 should just total merge and end. It's been the huggiest world TW has ever seen.

panamakid

Yay! Loves to merge villages into our accounts! Unfortunately, the owners dont always like it :/

trisman

Everyone thinks that every world is huggy, however, I have to agree with aquilon, w72 was an absolute joke. From my experience this world has lacked any real wars but hasn't been overly hugy at the same time. I would like to see any of the top 5 declare rather than these stupid wars that are so unbalanced its not even a contest.

DeletedUser115210

Another war, not so big but I guess I can mention it.

No fight back from Armada

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: Armada

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 341
Side 2: 17
Difference: 324

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 0
Difference: 102

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,724,328
Side 2: 153,521
Difference: 2,570,807

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 927,393
Difference: 927,393

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Similar war to the one above between growth and armada, war was never officially declared but started the day after armada reformed after the bd/ad split. Small fight back by Armada but only 4 of their players seemed to want any kind of fight. (Armada attacked growths duke and 1-2 other members first and growth retaliated, if anyone wonders how the war started)

war taking place south/east k65 and south k66.

Side 1:
Tribes: Growth
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 890
Side 2: 182
Difference: 708

chart

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 43
Difference: 82

chart

Side 1: 5,629,389
Side 2: 1,461,725
Difference: 4,167,664

chart

Side 1: 1,061,324
Side 2: 357,391
Difference: 703,933

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is everyone just merging?
Btw,tudadar wasnt being oped out until he quit T_T
Players in this world are gg -_-

DeletedUser100696

Another war, not so big but I guess I can mention it.

No fight back from Armada

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 341
Side 2: 17
Difference: 324

chart

Side 1: 102
Difference: 102

chart

Side 1: 2,724,328
Side 2: 153,521
Difference: 2,570,807

chart

Side 1: 927,393
Difference: 927,393

chart

[/spoil]

I find it hilarious that you fail to mention that you guys wouldn't attack them until the accounts had their fill attacking us, and then subsequently quitting because we proved that we wouldn't go down easy. Claim the spoils of war when you have no claim whatsoever to them, I guess that's okay.

steelintel

When you thought you had seen of everything, you finnaly see the leader of Growth talking about claming the spoils of war.

Even though they came here with a declaration of war against TA after TA got hited by BD/AD and started to show how easy they could take them...As if it was hard to hit a crippled.

Anyway, congratz for the work done, you are really capable of deceiving people (although is questionabel if you are a very good at doing that, or some people are little less capable than they should be).

But, in my opinion doesn't matter the way that the victory comes, as long as it's reached. So congratz mate, your tribe looks really good, ready to some rock'n roll. Very nice team, a lot of talented and active players. And with a leader capable of leading them to the victory.

DeletedUser115210

I find it hilarious that you fail to mention that you guys wouldn't attack them until the accounts had their fill attacking us, and then subsequently quitting because we proved that we wouldn't go down easy. Claim the spoils of war when you have no claim whatsoever to them, I guess that's okay.

We wouldn't hit them because we are currently at war with another tribe. Great job on getting them to quit - if it was you :icon_rolleyes:

Once we heard they mass quit ofcourse we are going to noble them :lol: We cannot let you steal our food :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser106973

Rumour has it, that people are spamming Sam's blog with 1 star ratings.. shhh