Next Episode in the Comedy Series - TUa disbanded

Bedtime Bear

Oh no. Patriks gonna report me and I'll get an infraction. Meh, it was worth it, everyone was thinking it, I just said it :)

What do infractions do anyway?

Patrik, can I be your account sitter? I won't do anything bad :)

DeletedUser

Oh no. Patriks gonna report me and I'll get an infraction. Meh, it was worth it, everyone was thinking it, I just said it :)

Well, some people cannot use their brains and reply without insulting.

Bedtime Bear

Your village :)

Yeah sure, whatever you like.

The fact is... your shit, your tribe is made up of farms, you have no activity, no real direction. Its your fault you invited everyone under the sun making others tribes hate you. EVERY person in your tribe can invite people, thats just fucking suicidal. Its like making me a sitter for a day, just fucking stupid as fuck.

You are the shittest leader I have seen since the beggining of when I started playing, you act the 'ard man when your tribe falls apart. Well fucking done.

End of.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure, whatever you like.

The fact is... your shit, your tribe is made up of farms, you have no activity, no real direction. Its your fault you invited everyone under the sun making others tribes hate you. EVERY person in your tribe can invite people, thats just fucking suicidal. Its like making me a sitter for a day, just fucking stupid as fuck.

You are the shittest leader I have seen since the beggining of when I started playing, you act the 'ard man when your tribe falls apart. Well fucking done.

End of.

lol, seems like Im not the only one who lost their cool :icon_wink:
Patrik you dick, just piss off!

Bedtime Bear

lol, seems like Im not the only one who lost their cool :icon_wink:
Patrik you dick, just piss off!

I've just sat around at my band, bored senseless for 2 hours, doing fuck all.

I've got a right to be pissed.

Mozz06

Hahahaha, I can't understand how you can be so stupit.
Points dosen't matter, tribemates does.

I spend more time on my tribe than my village.

And you've done such a good job at leader your tribe/s, too.

Hilarious.

DeletedUser

lol Ive just seen how close Patriks new village is to me, you fancy getting rimmed again buddy because I would be happy to oblige :lol:

Mozz06

lol Ive just seen how close Patriks new village is to me, you fancy getting rimmed again buddy because I would be happy to oblige :lol:

This is what I mentioned about at the very start.

If you annoy someone and they rim you, this world is small enough for them to rim you over and over.

DeletedUser

Again, chaos and little kids is what TU is/was. TUa wa sthe WORST. They moved all the kiddos over there and then took anyone over 1k points to the big boys club...

funny he/they spent half the time trying to prove points did not matter and yet...off they go.

Anyhow, there is no structure in there and I am beating a dead horse, but there is nothing but chaotic representation and quabbling psuedo leaders.

Anyone who spoke up was appointed a leader...

DeletedUser

Thats a bit rich coming from you.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
w1 27828 Patrik TU 146 1
w2 4616 Patrik StW2 12.990 2
w3 14822 Patrik TU 339 1
w4 24371 Patrik LaCN-H 116 1
w5 5969 Patrik TU 13.604 2
w6 874 Patrik TU 18.171 4

Because your not a weak player? LOL

I wish I would have seen this earlier. He was in my tribe in world 2!!! No wonder I fell there!! *runs off to order immediate dismissal as he is still warlord*

DeletedUser1334

TUa was the WORST. They moved all the kiddos over there and then took anyone over 1k points to the big boys club...
Well that is 100% not true... :icon_evil:
There were at least 9 of us left over there in TUa with points ranging between 1500 and 3000 points and we didn't have a clue who the Duke was after good old Danmakestribes ditched us! :icon_evil: Nobody would take credit for holding that position!
Not that I blame 'em because he/she/they were likely too damned embarrassed at what was done to the academy. :icon_rolleyes:

Patrik and Dannyboy had best watch their backs, because we TUa survivors are planning surprises for you. :snob: :snob: :icon_twisted:

xxoo
T2teddy

DeletedUser

Well that is 100% not true... :icon_evil:
There were at least 9 of us left over there in TUa with points ranging between 1500 and 3000 points and we didn't have a clue who the Duke was after good old Danmakestribes ditched us! :icon_evil: Nobody would take credit for holding that position!
Not that I blame 'em because he/she/they were likely too damned embarrassed at what was done to the academy. :icon_rolleyes:

Patrik and Dannyboy had best watch their backs, because we TUa survivors are planning surprises for you. :snob: :snob: :icon_twisted:

xxoo
T2teddy

Run!!! the farms are planning!!!