unit speed 0.75
coin system nobles
archers active
no supporting outside the tribe
member limit 10
barbs grow fast up to 2k points
no churches
Paladin.no weapons

and full haul of course. and no raised starts they're horrible all noobs will have lot of troops at first to suicide on you :|

DeletedUser

No Haul/Limited Haul
speed 4
unit speed 1
cheap packets
no archers
no outside supporting
10-20 member limit
barbs grow to 2k
no churches
simply tech
Morale on/off (meh)
paladin new weapons
No choosing starting direction
Secrets on/of (meh)

DeletedUser

No haul
Speed: 4
33% increased production
Unit Speed: 0.8
Multi Village start up: 2 Villages (106 points)
Noble: coins
Smithy: simple
Archers: no
Paladin: yes
Bonus Villages: Yes
Barbs and Bonus Grow to: 5000
Church: No
Choice of starting location: Yes
Beginners Protection:3 Days
Tribe Limit: 5
Fake Limit: No
Morale: No
Militia: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Speed 2:
Unit Speed: 2
33% reduced mine production
No Morale
No Paladin
No Archers
10-tech
1 Package Nobles
No Church
Barbs grow to 250 points - quickly, ideally something along the lines of .007
Multi-Village Start: Two villages, each 26 points (.co.uk's last HP world had a multi-village start, but it also had pay-to-win nonsense, the idea was interesting, but a lot of people refused to play it because of the pay to win features)
BP: 2 days
Choice of Starting Direction: Off (Good premades can survive even with this off, just makes the poor ones die faster)
Tribe Limit: 8
No fake limit

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Speed 3
Unit Speed 1
No hauls + 33% more res.
Pally Yes
Pally Weapons yes.
Church Yes
Coins
Starting points 2kish
Moral No
Tribe limit 5
Multivil start up

Don't mind the rest.

jayjayjay68

So as long as we have this, all other settings are fine

NO Morale
NO Church
Cheap Nobles
5 Member Limit
No outside Support
Full Hauls
Small Map

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Speed 3
Unit Speed 1
No Church
Morale - Prefer no, but there is always morale :(...
Simple Tech
Cheap Coins Nobles
Limited Hauls
15 Tribe member Limit
Lock Tribe
BP: 2-3 days
Style: Capture the village (Lets do that again :D)
No Fake limit
Barbs Grow to 2.5k
Bonus villages
Militia - Doesn't matter
Choice of start up - No
Paladin - No weapons
No archers

Multi-Village Start: Two villages <-- Sounds interesting

jayjayjay68

I think HP is all about trying new things. So a member limit of 5 or under is the most important setting for me, as its new. And has not been done, as of yet.

Also we will need to have no outside support for this to work as a low limit member world.

What would be awesome in a 2 member limit and no outside support, but I doubt anyone would go for that :(

DeletedUser

In my opinion HP is High Performance, meant for the more elite players to play a short world comparative to speed rounds with all the usual benefits of a long world.

DeletedUser

I like the HP a few rounds back when you started with 2,007 points. Although I would add full hauls to that.

MR.MR

I still vote for churches. Churches plus jayjay's idea of 2-5 member tribes with no outside support would be epic. Really force tribes to work together and coordinate...

Afaik, there has been no higher speed church server, i play 30 and 58, so a fast paced church world would be lovely

DeletedUser

No haul
Speed: 4
33% increased production
Unit Speed: 0.8
Multi Village start up: 2 Villages (106 points)
Noble: coins
Smithy: simple
Archers: no
Paladin: yes
Bonus Villages: Yes
Barbs and Bonus Grow to: 5000
Church: No
Choice of starting location: Yes
Beginners Protection:3 Days
Tribe Limit: 5
Fake Limit: No
Morale: No
Militia: Yes

This is really similar to uk classic which is really good but you need full hauls or a higher haul limit than w61

DeletedUser34878

I still vote for churches. Churches plus jayjay's idea of 2-5 member tribes with no outside support would be epic. Really force tribes to work together and coordinate...

Afaik, there has been no higher speed church server, i play 30 and 58, so a fast paced church world would be lovely

I agree, churches completely change the course of gameplay I don't know why a lot of people don't like them. My ideal HP world would be the following:

max. ratio of attackers : defenders inactive
1.7x speed
.75 unit speed
100 loyalty hits with increased noble cost.
No haul
Archers Off
Churches Active
Paladins Off
Barbarian Villages: Grow to 2,000 points.
3-5 member tribe limit.
No outside support.
Medium Map
Beginner Protection: 3 days
Morale: Time based
Victory Requirement: 100% Dominance with no allied victory or top tribe after 3 months (Although with 100 loyalty hits I don't see why a tribe wouldn't get 100% dominance)

DeletedUser

100% loyalty hit would be extremely interesting, however it would make for a very very short world. Also, would you start with an increased village (like most 100% loyalty speed worlds) or a 106 village?

DeletedUser34878

Which is why I picked a medium or large sized map so that it would last the 2-3 months and low tribe limit. I just figured it's fun and interesting on speed and hasn't been done on HP yet so it'd be a welcome change.

We could have similar starting builds to speed as well to balance things out or if we're worried about tribes getting 100% dominance to fast we could lower the speed to 1 or something. Just an idea.

DeletedUser

In my opinion HP is High Performance, meant for the more elite players to play a short world comparative to speed rounds with all the usual benefits of a long world.

Agree,
strange is that in the last HP world I spoke with too many players who have just started to play this addictive game.

DeletedUser

Hp is a good place to start, you grow quick and if you mess up its easy to get back up and running and if you completely fail theres another one in a few months.

MR.MR

Everyone says churches are horrendous. Nobody ever gives a reason. Why do you feel Churches are horrendous, Gamerdrw?

DeletedUser

Everyone says churches are horrendous. Nobody ever gives a reason. Why do you feel Churches are horrendous, Gamerdrw?

I, I don't remember... been years since I've played one. Guess I just don't like change. :icon_cool: