Next Steps: Deceit

DeletedUser

it is likely that in a few short months horde will be eliminated and Deceit will have all but complete control of the north/central western part of this world.

that leaves the hard question were next?

because after horde their are few option that don't include stepping on either BMF's or SP's toes and while Deceit is very capable and probably could take either (not neccessarily both) tribes it may not be advisable for them at that time. so do they go and try to inciet (or declare) war on one or both of those tribes or is their a path that i have overlooked.

i want your opinion

DeletedUser

HAY HAY HAY!! I do believe you are saying Horde is going to lose, LIES AND SLANDER!! Horde is here to stay.

DeletedUser

i simply loked at it from the rational "from the paper" point of view, if the roles where reversed i'd say horde would win, no bias there

DeletedUser

:p so much has changed since you left. Never count a sneaky, tenacious Horde out, especially this early on.

DeletedUser

hmm fewer than a few weeks and its a completely different tribe :(

DeletedUser

Bhawb you're delusional, even with all the noobs you've taken in the stats are against you. Deceits biggest offense against the Horde was against the Tag! players which included 3 players .... they were rimmed with in 2 weeks. Some stats to bring you back to reality

Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit
Side 2:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, FHorde, RHorde, AHorde, PHorde, ZHORDE, AoD, TSV

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,243
Side 2: 1,961
Difference: 282

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 13
Difference: 117

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,835,433
Side 2: 9,150,753
Difference: 10,684,680

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,112,479
Side 2: 122,351
Difference: 990,128

chart

DeletedUser

HAY HAY HAY!! I do believe you are saying Horde is going to lose, LIES AND SLANDER!! Horde is here to stay.

You really have a big mouth for someone who has no theory or proof to back up his words that Horde are in fact doing well against Deceit.

DeletedUser91639

Wow 110 mil tribe talking big cause they are at war with a tribe 1/4 their size.In fact you guys talked big on every small tribe you fight.Cant wait to hear the big talk when you have to fight a big tribe or even a tribe half your size.

DeletedUser

*slaps head against desk* You just can't win with 'em, can you? :p

DeletedUser

Our only players in EHorde that are losing to Deceit are the guys we JUST got from X X. There is the back up you need. The rest of the Horde tribes have just been revived/initiated within the last 48 hours. I don't see how stats from a month back relate to tribes that have been Horde for less than 2 days.

The indians far outnumbered the colonial settlers. If they would have grouped together and made a coordinated effort, the colonial settlers would have been slaughtered. Us in EHorde are trying to unite those small tribes to topple the giant, and we are far from gone yet.

@Whitty. Your biggest OP against Horde was against 2 players that quit. You essentially nobled 9k barbs with a few defending troops, so good job?

DeletedUser

The indians far outnumbered the colonial settlers. If they would have grouped together and made a coordinated effort, the colonial settlers would have been slaughtered. Us in EHorde are trying to unite those small tribes to topple the giant, and we are far from gone yet.

Guess you never heard of the battle of Little Bighorn? :p

DeletedUser86234

Wow 110 mil tribe talking big cause they are at war with a tribe 1/4 their size.In fact you guys talked big on every small tribe you fight.Cant wait to hear the big talk when you have to fight a big tribe or even a tribe half your size.

thats amazing considering XX did the same and no-one cared hardly. XX jumped on AR when Deceit were raping them, also XX bragged about nailing ponies, when XX were around 4-5 times bigger.

DeletedUser

Actually we were on Ponies side for that, I'm fairly sure we at least tried to recruit them too.

DeletedUser

thats amazing considering XX did the same and no-one cared hardly. XX jumped on AR when Deceit were raping them, also XX bragged about nailing ponies, when XX were around 4-5 times bigger.

Completely agree with you..

On topic: I reckon they will wait a bit like recobver and fill their land, then fight ~SP~...only danger is in the 2 fronted war but seeing as each war would be localised meaning they would find it hard to joint op this may not be a problem also BMF has Thundr to deal with and lots of meduim sized tribes in their territory (most noticably ~War~) that they would expose themselves as well as Deceit.

DeletedUser

I think we all need to wish Deceit all the luck in the world if they're to survive against the Horde ;)

EDIT- Oh...and Bhawb is our King :)

DeletedUser86234

Actually we were on Ponies side for that, I'm fairly sure we at least tried to recruit them too.

so you didnt help then? you just tried to recruit them, fair play man :) thats how you win this game you know, just like how you just took in XX who wanted you dead but never got round to it because it was mainlky full of lazy useless people who cuoldnt co-ordinate.

ponies gave "us" a run for our money making us work for kills when i was there. not that i was involved as i was northern dealing with at noobs cos i cant kill real enemies,

AND make Fhorde kill me?

DeletedUser

I'm not your king, icdeadpeps is, I'm just his Sexy Secretary.

And no, I do recall us actually planning OPs with Ponies against X X. Obviously we couldn't support them until they joined our tribe, at which point we started supporting them defensively too.

DeletedUser86234

well if X X could manage to only just beat them youd probably be better of if you had of got them then, because the guys you got from XX are not gonna be a help really, more like a meatshield as ive seen them called before hell comes your way,

and yea i been speaking to your leader :) hes fun

DeletedUser96641

They cant say whatever they want if they managed to pretty easily claim the number 1 spot on this world

DeletedUser91639

When we started to work with ponies a few days later they was gone.So yes we had atfer that to hold off xx attacks.Some deceit attacks.Plus maintain the war we had with bfi.
All that was going on and well no more xx nor more bfi. :)