Next Tribe to disband?

deadsocks

You guys are all talk, no action.
What you need to do is find 2 small tribes with less than 50 members each in the same sector and persuade them to merge into one another. This is particularly effective if you can do this via a sat account within the tribe.
To acquire said sat account, either keep friends in small tribes, get a mate to attack them and tell them you'll help by labelling attacks... or wait til a member of your own tribe quits, take their sitting, and wait for invites to start pouring in. Accept an invite from any tribe 10 - 40 (Don't bother joining Azi or Ciries as they are controlled by our officers and thus somewhat harder to persuade).
Here is a thread for the tribal forums that you can copy/paste, just fill in the blanks!

hey fellow members of ____,
i know i havent been here long but i hav a request! ok well my girlfriend *you will need a friend to sit an account in another tribe to play the girl, put their sat account's name here* wud rly like 2 join this tribe but she has a lot of frends she wud like to join 2 who r in her tribe.
well anyway i think we cud mayb merge and becum strong?? mayb even becum a top 10 tribe!!!

Then get your "girl" to post this message in her tribe:
hey guys ;) i got a small request, my best friend (don't say boyfriend here, you need to pretend you're still free and game for any flirting) is in a much bigger tribe called ____, all his friends and him would really like to join so maybe we could think about merging our tribes?
it would make us rank *you need to figure out here what rank you would become so all your tribies can drool* and i think it would make us more likely to succeed... what does anyone think?

Every merge you inspire is worth 1 internets.

The Great 1One1

Would it not be easier and more enjoyable to just use your instincts rather than a template that doesn't even make sense?