Next war?

DeletedUser

i told you guys, we are here for hugs, we are now a bunch of gentle people, who want to save the barbs from destruction, we keep burning all these farms to the ground, and we will add to global warming, and possibly destroy the natural habitat for the white footed field mouse, i would like to call out to all the leaders on world 17, to band together, and hold a summit on saving this delicate creature, each leader who signs on will receive a bumper sticker valued at 9.99 UScurrency for free, this deal is only available to the first 30 callers,

lol you forgot the polar bears when the ice melts their all gonna drown because they're too stupid to stay on land........................

DeletedUser

the BH is going to declare on my fishsticks :icon_eek: command:///secret sause attack

DeletedUser

the BH is going to declare on my fishsticks :icon_eek: command:///secret sause attack

lol well at least they'd be declaring on something :icon_confused: im looking forward to seeing what they can do without Titans on their side but with the great positioning they have they could do some heavy damage :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they will declare on HORDE or TITANS or do nothing and sit their and wait for someone to declare on them

DeletedUser

brendan murphy

post_new.gif
#46 Today, 15:11 Top they will declare on HORDE or TITANS or do nothing and sit their and wait for someone to declare on them

Quote:
smaXasaid: by the power of the gods and the honesty and sincertity I herby declare you an idiot

user_online.gif

lol, well all can just keep guessing,

DeletedUser

nope i just want to take out annoying people not naming any names *cough* zardex *cough*:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it should stop before they close this.

i think 100I will declare on a tribe soon ( opinion )

DeletedUser74653

ummm. jack pankhurst.. is that your rl name? :p anyways, just a little lesson. Folks usually make targets and set goals that can be reached. Zardex... ummm (too high for you) ;) (opinion)

DeletedUser

nah zardex is alright really and we are planning on a quite big op between us anyways :lol:

DeletedUser

only one tribe in the whole top 20 isnt in a war. that tribe is 100I