Next world?

arch enemy

Does anybody know when will the next world open? The newest w101 is one month on...
Thanks for any feedback!

DeletedUser117086

normal is about two months. but 100 and 101 released fairly close together, so id guess a little longer...

but i have no actual idea

DeletedUser122346

Will there be another world open that is not p2w? If TW could start opening them up more consistently maybe they could get a lot of the community back involved.

DeletedUser120876

Problem of clasic is thath they are so fast, would be great doing like in Deutch server 1 Premium world 1 no premium world but imnogames pays the servers so they can do whatever they want

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
new world open every 60 days, give or take a few days... and newest world is 102 unless im missing something here:confused:

DeletedUser122346

new world open every 60 days, give or take a few days... and newest world is 102 unless im missing something here:confused:
Yea you're right but I was asking if they are planning on making another non-p2w world since they screwed up with world 100.

DeletedUser110594

Please when would you start w103 , I am waiting to back to the game two weeks ago :/

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
It is not known when new worlds would launch. We always notify you through an announcement as soon as we know.

I wouldn't expect one within the first 3 weeks if I were you, however. ;)