Ni declares on MANIC (I hear)

DeletedUser

Why bother. He'll just noble ten more for every one we take from him.

We're both going to get ten page letters from him now, I'm sure. :icon_neutral:

nah...I blocked his messages after the first time he tried writing/insulting me.

and when you say 10 more, i assume you're talking about barbs right? :lol:

DeletedUser

Let me show some war stats :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Ni
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 170,328
Side 2: 14,611
Difference: 155,717

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108,468
Side 2: 5,686
Difference: 102,782

chart

DeletedUser

its good to know that other wars are going on in w43 lol

nice job Ni :axemen::lightcavalry::ram:

DeletedUser

Since the declaration was made and not including the manic members that have abandoned their team mates and joined other tribes.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 29/07/2010 15:56:00 to 06/08/2010 11:01:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 26
Difference: 139

chart

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 12
Difference: 62

chart

Side 1: 1,258,086
Side 2: 191,456
Difference: 1,066,630

chart

Side 1: 618,005
Side 2: 81,215
Difference: 536,790

chart

DeletedUser7142

stuff are not going really well for manic, they just lost their rank 1 player

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 52
Difference: 87

chart

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 3
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 987,542
Side 2: 456,279
Difference: 531,263

chart

Side 1: 397,146
Side 2: 10,002
Difference: 387,144

chart

DeletedUser

Looks like this will be a short war, unless MANIC can really turn things around. MANIC have 417 villages, at the rate Ni are going we might actually see a tribe get fully rimmed, i don't think that has happened yet in 43 from a main tribe, everyone disbands and runs.

DeletedUser85345

Sorry Harb. First runner from MANIC is muffinman84 to Nuts! :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: muffinman84

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 14
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 921,473
Side 2: 98,003
Difference: 823,470

chart

DeletedUser

Have to point out:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: muffinman84

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 19,945
Side 2: 55,416
Difference: 35,471

chart

Is that really classed as a runner? It's a debatable term when someone is winning.

kyouske

lmao, im the last active member left in manic ( well theres 3 of us) , and i dont wanna leave the tribe, but i got no where to go either , and ill be called a refugee even if i go lmao.

DeletedUser

Well, in all honesty, we were in talks with Muffin before Ni/Manic.

The fight against Muffin was and is a great test of admission...and let's be honest. I think he passed.

By the same token, it was also a good test for Ni. Even though you are winning, you will be able to identify places where you could use improvement and what you've done well.

I think Manic is done for good.

DeletedUser7142

Well that's the end, i didn't really expect it to end that way when it first began 4 months ago, UTW(~TDP~) vs manic war was a bad time for us when it first started, now everything turns around :)

well done Ni and Drunk

DeletedUser85345

Looks like this will be a short war, unless MANIC can really turn things around. MANIC have 417 villages, at the rate Ni are going we might actually see a tribe get fully rimmed, i don't think that has happened yet in 43 from a main tribe, everyone disbands and runs.

I was responding to this when saying muffinman ran. In other words, MANIC couldn't be fully rimmed (as you were saying we might actually see happen) since Nuts! let him in. Not very likely he would 'win' against an entire Ni tribe with only one other active member in his tribe.

Do I blame muffinman for accepting Nuts! offer? Of course not.

kyouske

Well that's the end, i didn't really expect it to end that way when it first began 4 months ago, UTW(~TDP~) vs manic war was a bad time for us when it first started, now everything turns around :)

well done Ni and Drunk

drunk didnt do anything, i mean we wernt at war with them , drunk is just a few people with common interests, who left MANIC, and TDP to make a tribe of there own, protected by nuts

meaning NUTS is going to do something on the rim soon

DeletedUser

drunk didnt do anything, i mean we wernt at war with them , drunk is just a few people with common interests, who left MANIC, and TDP to make a tribe of there own, protected by nuts

meaning NUTS is going to do something on the rim soon

I think it's more likely that they are just friends of those players in Nuts!, i'm guessing it is along the lines of FoG for FRST. Players that aren't good enough to join, but that you don't want your tribe to rim.

DeletedUser88324

yeah, more something like that.. if you actually read the pofile of Drunk, you will see it's protected by 3 specific NUTS! members, NOT NUTS!. And this has been made clear to Drunk members. Naturally, NUTS! won't do anything to them, as they are my buddies :D

DeletedUser

yeah, more something like that.. if you actually read the pofile of Drunk, you will see it's protected by 3 specific NUTS! members, NOT NUTS!. And this has been made clear to Drunk members. Naturally, NUTS! won't do anything to them, as they are my buddies :D
We don't have red dots on our map, we only have blue all over the world, why we fight when we can hug each others? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Thanks for making this thread but I believe it wasn't worth making for the complete collapse of MANIC. Like I said earlier let troops not words do that talking. Delete Thread maybe? :)