@Night adress the world

DeletedUser99544

Rumours of peace in w75 are spreading like flies around Cow's Poo!!!

In the early hours of today it was noticed that "just a God" no longer played with his former tribe. In the middle of an OP from the real Norsemen he reachead a status of "tilt" and went solo.

A crack in the Imposter tribe was discovered and this was soon Confirmed.

Jake "the snake" on the Dreamsweeper account offered @Night all the secrets Kept by Norse in return for the end of hostility from @Nights side.

Damn, what an evil proposal. @Night are a premade with true Norsemen as their anchor. They dont seek peace. They dont want to anger the Gods. They are aware. The only way to eternal tournaments in Valhalla is by Glory on the battlefield. This cannot under any circumstance be them (us) denied.

We also have fallen heroes like THATDAMNPOLAK,

We have fallen players from our alliance in 333. They demand revenge and we will honour their memory by war, not by peace.

Therefore: THERE CAN BE NO PEACE as WE DONT DO PEACE!!!!

At rougly the same time two maggots appeared.

Justlookatme and inthefog were asking for mercy in the following manner:

JustLookAtMe Jan 23, 08:37
Hello!

How things are going?
I will cut the crap and ask directly:
Are you open for some diplomacy (private not tribe lvl) or maybe you could have some free spots in your tribe in future?
Interested persons: JustLookAtMe and Inthefog

-JLAM-

Why on earth would @Night be willing to take those two in. They have failed their tribe. They have failed their Gods. They show weakness and cowardness in the heat of the current war. When they should Fight and Die with Honour they choose the road of shame.

They must learn:

THERE CAN BE NO MERCY as WE DONT DO MERCY

THERE CAN BE NO MERGE THERE CAN ONLY BE BATTLE TO THE DEATH.

With this text we want to make it very clear. w75 is to be played out as tribalwars should be played. The fate of the world will be decidedd by the edges of the Axes, swords and lances, not be feebleminded wimps who wants an easy way out.

Now. it is understood that Norse suffer from internal grief but you are not allowed to destroy the outcome of this world because you no longer feel like it. For months and months have we heard how great Norse is. We have swallowed insults after insults from members of your team. NOW is the time for you to show that there is a spine behind the mockery.

We will end this announcement by saying what we once said to Fark's FART

There will be no Peace, There will be no Mercy. There will be no Merger. We will kill you all in Norse or we will die trying.

DeletedUser116125

think we should make this world into a 75% dominance world^^
Norse will just gift us their secrets to finish their suffering and pain:(

blckdrgn1

WTIVSxf.png

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We will stack every shred of D in the tribe into the few secrets you need to win, and then delete, forcing you guys to spend the next bunch of months nobling barbs just to get the secrets you need

MR.MR

I havent signed off on that proposal, nor do i know exactly who Math Debator is, but i find it an intriguing option

DeletedUser

lol GFH didnt even hear out my offer, so your ignorance stands strong in leaving it at that...I said you can happily take it, if fire is held off so we(Norse) can have some fun kicking each other's ass(eg. CDN), but it seemed it didnt go that way anymore :( bare in mind, it was all hypothetical talk, nothing legit ;D

LOL the ego is reaaaaaaaaaaaaal (rofl) I really don't feel the need to justify myself, I log on for the lols, see incomings, move D to secret, log off or set sitter...my acc is inactivity at its finest :lol:

this is all too funny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115680

We could simply mass delete and leave you to eat 6000 barbs...

Well, It would make it harder for us. I would say I fear barbarians more than norse after what i have seen the last few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

Sex put up a much better fight than Norse when they were outnumbered with no chance of beating us, Norse have a chance at winning but they don't even bother stacking their front or sniping. Get Power Ranger Hidden Gem and Eledhwen into your tribe, seems like they're the best players outside of @night.

DeletedUser112009

THERE CAN BE NO MERGE THERE CAN ONLY BE BATTLE TO THE DEATH.

...You mean you already filled your member limit? So at this point kinda have to fight players to gain villages.

Can tell the world's gonna run out of barbs :icon_smile:

That would make my day...

I'm sure it would, you could actually get away with nobling isolated villages without bothering to send even 1D to protect them from recaps...please do so next time, I like to gain some ODA whilst recapping you :icon_rolleyes:

blckdrgn1

...You mean you already filled your member limit? So at this point kinda have to fight players to gain villages.

What it means is that we in @night are sick of cowardly agreements making spineless tribes win worlds instead of warring tribes having the guts to battle it out to the end.

World 75 will not be ended by these kinds of agreements

monstaz2

@night will go to Valhalla if we lose or win for our bravery. Norse however ran like cowards and will be denied entry.

DeletedUser99544

Can tell the world's gonna run out of barbs :icon_smile:

I'm sure it would, you could actually get away with nobling isolated villages without bothering to send even 1D to protect them from recaps...please do so next time, I like to gain some ODA whilst recapping you :icon_rolleyes:

There are so many angry children out in the world. It is just a shame they gave them a pen and not a sword for xmas.

It would have been so nice to see bravery on the field rather that crying in here.

DeletedUser

Art, I think you are mistaken. Banter has basically disbanded.

The Oncoming Storm

If you're referring to the 2 dreamsweeper villages that I had no intention of keeping... I only nobled them to remove the def out side of the village :)