Nightblade.greyswandir's sigs

DeletedUser66411

Thanks grey, another awesome one. I wish you would have followed the text format though :(

DeletedUser

DJBrotoe2cr.jpg

DJBrotoe2.jpg

yarghhhhhhh you forgot yarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

DeletedUser66411

Umm just DJ Brotoe in the corner, but the main text Razvantc W30 BD :D

DeletedUser66411

LOL i do not put text in corners, it is no no in sig production.
i will edit this tomorrow, now i must go to bed.

Oh well obviously I am not an expert on sig production otherwise I would be making my own :icon_wink: Just leave out the DJBrotoe then cheerss

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
travismarsh.jpg

my friend from other game just give me this pirate render, i made him signature with different background and technique but i used this for you too.
here is his sig (with my name on it :D )
pirat.jpg

DirtyDishSoap

You get the one I sent? No idea how to work the inbox systems. Maybe cause im stupid, or too lazy to figure it out.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
demon.jpg

thumbbig-Abstract-Black-10070.jpg

combination of this two pictures, am i right?
i have some problems with making monster render good enough for this background... will take some time.

DeletedUser

You see the kiss mark on my sig. I was wondering when you got time to make the kiss mark alone for my avvy.

DirtyDishSoap

Yeah you got it right. Im just askin if you can make several different monsters/demons/other crap transparent in that picture, sort of like blending in the background.

If I have to google several thousand pictures, I will.

DeletedUser

127419137_512e78f083.jpg

250906604_e84ed6c1b5.jpg

Aye couple ideas... need t' look fo' mo' tho.... maybe if ye can put a raven on th' shoulder o' th' pirate skeleton in 2nd one?

will post mo' images soon

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You see the kiss mark on my sig. I was wondering when you got time to make the kiss mark alone for my avvy.
no problem, it will be finished fast, it is not difficult one.
Yeah you got it right. Im just askin if you can make several different monsters/demons/other crap transparent in that picture, sort of like blending in the background.

If I have to google several thousand pictures, I will.
just please find monsters with better defined edges, this one look really bad because it is gray and not good defined and background is very colorful and strong.

127419137_512e78f083.jpg

250906604_e84ed6c1b5.jpg

Aye couple ideas... need t' look fo' mo' tho.... maybe if ye can put a raven on th' shoulder o' th' pirate skeleton in 2nd one?

will post mo' images soon
try looking here http://www.deviantart.com/ they have great pictures. DirtyDishSoap same for you try to find monsters you like here, just be (both of you) creative with search words :D