Nightwitch's Defense for Slanderous Accusations

NightWitch1

When wood did declare war to KNI my will was into fighting with kni against them, KoR members rather stay safe with a close NAP and l moved with them to KoR.
The only way i would enter WOOD was when wolfmizer would enter there because of my promises towards him. They know this so they did invite him.
It was a set up from the former smoke brake, a lie from him about wood towards us the members who still listened towards smoke brake and trusted him.
Because the current KoR players always did have with the old members they was save inside KoR while some did enter WOOD.

I was sitting one account and saw some crossnoblings, every time i did made a post about a crossnoble coming by, i had trouble with the wood because my loyalty was still with kor, but it was into wood as well.
What they asked i did, i was active into the war,Helped where i could and was loyal to both tribes.when they told focus to take inactives i did to, but i told them as well that they should focus on the war and not to the inactives,

They talk about free villagers and not fight for them, i am wondering if they meaning the one from formosat? Some villagers needed even 2 nukes to clear so what was free? Or maybe all the free villagers where i do and did fight for and let others noble because i rather give them away to the players close by it so its into the tribe? Was it not a mission from the tribe to get the inactives? Was I not following orders with nobling them when i even told they should more focus on rev?

WOOD was from day 1 a point based tribe all they care is points, since rucked has became power hungry he closes topics and delete them when he pleases, same counts for Tai, because the arguements i putted up was into his eyes always bulls**t, but even after a month or 2 they became truth.

They rather telling lies then confess why i did really leave towards their own members .If i did react after wards to the post they made they did delete the topic again, and they just telling more lies about it whenever they please. And starting the story she said he said.

When i left for the second time to enter KoR to play with my old friends again,
but they still was chatting into the hiding forums about to run a OP against me, what could I do? i stayed away from the forums and start to take 1k barbs, no thats not for me to play like that. So sure i did ask some friends how they felt about going independent, that we could get the Independence ( did wood not always openly told KoR was free to do what they wanted), that with the sexy war coming KoR players had finely the chance to break free. And get the fun back into the game again, seems one *friend* was not to carefull/ to trust and did told it towards rucked which is why he kicked me and *FU* was born. When I was inside of Kor was this not something better for kor to do then to die for players who dont care about the lower players?

As for KoR i always did fight for the players into there, especially for the smaller guys, WOOD or ascend never did care about them and they will be dinner whenever they please. They need them now more because they did do a step who made them weak without the KoR members, Look they always war against family´s and now its the time to confess about kor was a familytribe?
What KoR not should forget is how they didnt know and how fast they needed to kick them out of ascend to get the oxy members inside the tribe, do not forget the boot of the smaller guys without a note why they did, sure this was changed after the conversation with wolf. I also can note they did made wolf duke into KoR to got control but he was not so active and they knew i was having his temp sitting mode so they never did add him into the hiding forums, where they did discuss about the OP towards me, or let me just noble the 1k barbs.

And i am still wondering if Oxy know that the leaders of WOOD know about the gangbang on them for a long while before it started and that they used that info to recrute them.

Most players don´t want to stand up or making a point i always did for the benefit of both tribes so if this is the way it end so be it.

Some points where i did fight for and got it right:
Breaking alliances before the war.
Smoke brake account
Power misuse
formosat
cross nobling
activity barons with merging at war time.
And some more.

I can say till the last day i was loyal and never did pass info towards the enemy, a game is a game and i didn't want to lower myself, i let tai use my village to send support towards so that ascend could noble them equal share they calling that, but meanwhile it was just a setup to not to let me get more villages into k74 because i was becoming too strong into that k. And with the op discussion still going on into the hiding forums they do not wanted that. I also can confess that i did let the support still be into the players villagers till the last day i was inside kor.

Just ask yourself who is betraying who and for what?

So if talking about independency and asking friends about this is betraying the tribe, then i am guilty. But i am not willing to die for leaders who not hear the members and only care about the points they presents.
Points were the reason of the merge with oxy, and without points you wont be worthy to get saved. They will betray kor at the end as well.

About my points:

I got them by my own hard work by allot of farming and fighting for them. else i would still be a small players like some others.

DeletedUser

Warning!!!

The first lie I see posted in response to this will compel me to divulge things that many would prefer to be left unsaid.

That is all I have to say on the matter unless provoked...

DeletedUser

EvilLex, you just joined and as this has been going on for a while it is likely that the tribe leaders would have used Propaganda to make you see things that way.

If the leaders of assension did delete his posts in forums and ect then you would have a one sided view on things.

DeletedUser

Sorry i deleted my post as i didnt want this thread to go further, she doesnt need more attention :) But yes, i just joined... and i saw what i saw... and the funny thing is that not only the leaders "made me see" how things were before my joining, but both tribes did. Everyone was complaining about her and i couldnt understand why, then i realized :

thebigt625

Nightwitch,

I have only been with tribe for a couple of weeks, and you annoy the hell out of me.

rucked

Sorry for the long read :icon_rolleyes:

Warning!!!

The first lie I see posted in response to this will compel me to divulge things that many would prefer to be left unsaid.

That is all I have to say on the matter unless provoked...

Rilech, please be my guest and divulge, I have nothing to hide from the tribe nor the world and can't say I appreciate the threats, I have things I could post on Nightwitch but if you care to read the other thread you will see how I actually tried my best to bring that conversation to an end and even opened up another thread to divert the attention.

I have been most repectful to all members of the tribe and helped and given my time to each of them for several different things. You judge me on my dealings with Nightwitch, which if you opened your eyes you would see that 9 times out of 10 I am defending myself from her....Funny how every other member in the tribe sees this and not you. Our members are not blind nor are they stupid, they can see what happens and they make their own choices not me.

If it wasn't for the support mails I get from our members, trust me I wouldn't bother, it's just a game.

Firstly, Her posts were deleted not just by me but several people because we didn't want the tribe to read the constant Negative things she always had to say. She complained about everything and I mean everything, This resulted me and other recieving mails from several of our members who were sick of her and the way she constantly talks down leaders who have done nothing but try and lead the tribe as best they could, Nightwitch however feels she knows best, and no matter what decision we ever made she NEVER agreed to it, I mean come on she made a huge fuss over a tribal vote, so even when the majority rules she still got to complain about it.

Also how do you explain, how Nightwitch has has serious arguements with nearly everyone in the tribe, don't you see a pattern here, the only person I have had this with is her, Come on, give a dog a bone. How can you say we only care about points, now there was me thinking that points meant activity, dam I have this game all wrong...Funny how I supported the FormosaT theory, Violentcat and Tai will tell you how I told them he either helps the tribe out of I boot him, I'd rather a 1 Million point player who helps than a 4 Million point player who just nobled barbs, besides I just booted you too didn't I, but hey We are all about points, not about wanting team players who can be respectful, polite and just get along and enjoy, you was only the ever problem....problem solved!

Now let's talk about your two accounts, Rilech, You were saved by members of our tribe in the early days, look at your noble history too...funny that. Nightwitch, you were less than 1 Million when you joined Wood, also note how more than 70% of your villages are free...Point is, you are here and you are your size because of the tribe, so yea thanks for the appreciation, hard work and time I'd like to see you commit to the tribe, No you just want to have snide comments on everything we do.

Nightwitch, we weren't going to Op you while you was in KoR, that is ridicuous, please show me your proof, yes we talked about you there because we were always trying to resolve things with you, you were (Thankfully) our only problem member. Then the day I boot you, firstly I read how you publically talked about some of our members, I am sorry but even if that is your opin ion that was totally disrespectful to yourself, and your tribe mate and you let a lot of people down, I actually saved you from being Opped at that point (Foolish of me), THEN I find out that you were attempting to have KoR go it's own seperate ways, OMG, you are so destructive, KoR are there because of us, so to speak they were our academy, what right do you think you have, and mailing our members, which you are still doing and inviting them to your tribe.....Please note how you two sit there alone, Oh don't me we have threatened everyone.....Come On Guys!!!!

So yes Nightwitch, ask yourself who is betraying who, Rilech, please point out here exactly where I am lying??????

rucked

EvilLex, you just joined and as this has been going on for a while it is likely that the tribe leaders would have used Propaganda to make you see things that way.

If the leaders of assension did delete his posts in forums and ect then you would have a one sided view on things.

Please note that this was a rare occasion when things were extreme with her, and yes a lot more towards the end when all current members were there, trust me the 4 weeks they have been here has been long enough to judge!

Tai412

Please note that this was a rare occasion when things were extreme with her, and yes a lot more towards the end when all current members were there, trust me the 4 weeks they have been here has been long enough to judge!

To add on, several members were even requesting she be silenced because they were sick of her constant negative points and they way she presented them.

DeletedUser

Rucked,

I wasn't threatening you. You see, I'm more like the dog that lays up on the porch and watches not like one who runs to the fence and yaps. The barking dogs are not the ones you need to concern yourself with.

Do you really want me to respond? I know you like the world stage and enjoy this aspect of the game, but really, do you want me to respond? If so, be aware YOU are responsible for the direction this topic is heading. The only difference here is you don't have control of the press.

Think carefully before responding. It could have broad implications and affect the current state of affairs tremendously...

I'll go back to the porch and await your resoponse.

DeletedUser

Too many words in this topic. Bottom line, we are 40 people that agree on a subject, you are 2 that have a different opinion. You have chosen a different path.
Good night and good luck.

DeletedUser

You know what I meant. Besides, some accounts are co-played. I said people, not accounts.

Tai412

Rucked,

I wasn't threatening you. You see, I'm more like the dog that lays up on the porch and watches not like one who runs to the fence and yaps. The barking dogs are not the ones you need to concern yourself with.

Do you really want me to respond? I know you like the world stage and enjoy this aspect of the game, but really, do you want me to respond? If so, be aware YOU are responsible for the direction this topic is heading. The only difference here is you don't have control of the press.

Think carefully before responding. It could have broad implications and affect the current state of affairs tremendously...

I'll go back to the porch and await your resoponse.

The only problem with that dog is it does so much laying around it gets lazy, never does anything and becomes oblivious and blind to everything going around it.

Like Rucked said we have nothing to hide. You don't know half of what was going in Ascend/Wood in the last couple of months because you've blinded yourself. There is much about you and your pal that we have chosen to keep quiet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The only problem with that dog is it does so much laying around it gets lazy, never does anything and becomes oblivious and blind to everything going around it.

Mainly because of a lazy owner :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tai,

Since you co-play for Rucked it is only reasonable for someone to think that you are speaking for him. And since you threw down the gauntlet to me in an IGM, I will pick it up.

So that there will be clarity on some of the points NW raised, I will put these points out there for starters. These are some of the issues that so much of her "complaining" was about. Any of this can be corroborated by any of the members in the tribe (Lex this doesn't mean you since you were not around for the live show and all you have is the benefit of censored re-runs).

Here are just a few examples of things Nightwitch told the leadership. I will also include the outcome:

Point #1
NW Says:
FormosaT is a barb-nobling point whore who does not help the tribe.

W34 knows:

Leadership says:
FormosaT is a "different kind" of highly skilled player with his own "style".

Point #2
NW Says:
FormosaT, the #1 player in WOOD, won't help in a war.

Rev Says:
FormosaT never attacked us.

Leadership says:
He provides a good buffer for us.

History shows:
FormosaT didn't help in the war with Rev.

Point #3
(When the original SmokeBrake quit and the tribe was considering what to do with his account)

NW Says:
Tai can't handle an account that big. The tribe should noble it and the smaller members should grow.

History shows:
Tai couldn't handle it.

Point #4
When Tai realizes he can't handle the account and decides to merge with Rucked (keep in mind that tai never earned the villages in the SmokeBrake account and should not have had the power to give them to 1 player)

NW says:
This will take 2 top accounts out of the war with Rev.

Leadership says:
Tai will use his nukes and nobles to help with the war. Rucked will help in the war.

History says:
It took 2 of the top accounts out of the war with Rev. You can check me, but I believe Rucked took 1 war target from Rev. Rucked lost 1 village to Rev. Tai took no villages from Rev. Tai gets the SmokeBrake account banned for cheating. Tai goes ballistic when this is pointed out. Tai quits the tribe while having a 16 year-old's tissy fit.

Point #5
NW Says:
All the leaders care about is points and being #1.

Leadership Says:
Let's move some of the tribe to KOR so we can take in a few Ocaryx players and become the new #1 tribe.

Point #6
(NW didn't actually say this one but would have if asked. I say that because it is only logical): Taking in the Ocaryx players will weaken the tribe because the border is too big to defend.

Leadership says:
We will give Ocaryx a Baron and bring in 7 players and move the smaller players to KOR where we will keep them there to eat later.

History says:
Bye Ripper, Bye SmokeBrake. Get ready you others in KoR. But hurry up and send your troops to support our newest members.

Point #7
NW Says:
When you take in the Ocaryx players, you know Sexy is going to merge with Rev and keep going after them.

Leadership says:
We are tired of you Nightwitch. We are going to take all your forum privileges away and give you the cold shoulder. You don't know what you are talking about.

History says:
Well anyone who has read this far knows how that turned out.

Everyone knows the spin that is put onto actions into the forums. Everyone who knows me knows I am speaking the truth in this matter.

I will go on to say that the tribe's leaders have publically called NW a traitor. I wouldn't be surprised if I was being branded as a traitor in the tribe as well because I have differing views of the leadership. However, being a traitor is dishonorable. You have taken a lot of credit in the forums for giving Rev a notice and a proper declaration of war. Do the honorable thing and credit the NW and me for that. If the world only knew the things I know. If your allies only knew the things I know.

I can assure you if you keep throwing the gauntlet down at me I will keep picking it up. Keep on and all will be shared.

Just like all the other things NW told you and you were too slow to see, I am telling you this: You could very easily find yourself in an untenable position. My friends who remain in Ascend will be greatly harmed by your continued arrogance, thoughtless leadership, and blindness. I don't want to see that happen to them.

Tai412

My Comp is being annoying, My responses are within the quotes.

Tai,

Here are just a few examples of things Nightwitch told the leadership. I will also include the outcome:

Point #1
NW Says:

W34 knows:

Leadership says:
FormosaT is a "different kind" of highly skilled player with his own "style".

Again Blind... Formosa was a boundary between Oxy and Wood, and one of the few people who kept the two tribes from warring the same reason rage was left out there.. Formosa single-handedly kept ViolentCat alive during Rev's 3 Major Ops on him. He did a lot of work you know nothing about. There's a reason we kept him. As history has too shown, we don't hesitate to kick/noble someone who isn't contributing. One thing Formosa had that you and the witch never had was his extreme loyalty. We never had a doubt in our minds about him. And when the time came and we needed his help he single-handedly saved the leader of our tribe. And the whole K65 Operation. But ofcourse you know nothing of this.

He quit yes, if you ever bothered to spend a little time to get to know Formosa, you would know he is an extremely busy person, and he had several RL issues which he did not want announced publicly to the tribe, and out of respect for him, I am not going to say it now because of your blinded view. His english was poor and he did not understand the rules fully he sent his Pw out. Okay so we had a setback. Big deal, the leadership and the tribe worked hard and thats all taken care of with minimal losses.

Point #2
NW Says:
FormosaT, the #1 player in WOOD, won't help in a war.

Rev Says:
FormosaT never attacked us.

Leadership says:
He provides a good buffer for us.

History shows:
FormosaT didn't help in the war with Rev.

Already answered. Formosa Was a heavily defensive player, and he supported more than half the tribe. It wasn't done in the forums because he had trouble reading everything because he used a translator, it was done through mail, and his troops arrived as support. But of course you never bothered to ask around before you make your accusations. Because you've been watching so much right? Like I said the dog gets lazy, and soon blind, because it does nothing. Formosa Was supporting most of the tribe.

Point #3
(When the original SmokeBrake quit and the tribe was considering what to do with his account)

NW Says:
Tai can't handle an account that big. The tribe should noble it and the smaller members should grow.

History shows:
Tai couldn't handle it.

On the contrary, I was handling the account quite well when I took over, and continued a steady growth once I got used to the account. Taking a heavy amount of villages and holding the top 20 status. I had some RL things I knew were going to happen after New Years, including college, and my return to the wrestling mat, if you need to know. I knew I was not going to have enough time to lead and play. It wouldn't have mattered what Account I had, whether it was 20 villas or 200 I was planning on quitting because I did not think I would have the time.

Rucked and I came up with the idea to merge so I could fade out for some time, Regardless of what happened we would have had 19 Active Accounts.

Point #4
When Tai realizes he can't handle the account and decides to merge with Rucked (keep in mind that tai never earned the villages in the SmokeBrake account and should not have had the power to give them to 1 player)

NW says:
This will take 2 top accounts out of the war with Rev.

Leadership says:
Tai will use his nukes and nobles to help with the war. Rucked will help in the war.

History says:
It took 2 of the top accounts out of the war with Rev. You can check me, but I believe Rucked took 1 war target from Rev. Rucked lost 1 village to Rev. Tai took no villages from Rev. Tai gets the SmokeBrake account banned for cheating. Tai goes ballistic when this is pointed out. Tai quits the tribe while having a 16 year-old's tissy fit.

Again Wrong.... I used and re-used over a 100 Nukes clearing targets for Wood in the Initial stages of the war including several of your targets rilech... Forget about that too?

Rucked was never out of the war, He used 3 nobles to noble me, Because I pre-nobled everything for him. We made sure to focus on the war, and perhaps you should check again, but Rucked Crossed all the way from K73 to K75 to participate in the war, and was one of the most active claimers and now holds about 40 villages in K75.

Me leaving? Was simple exhaustion of dealing with NW's constant nagging. I didn't want to deal with things anymore. I had a lot of things building up, and I spent a lot of time staying quiet to try and better relations with her. But nothing satisfied her. I lost my composure once, yeah it happens, and I'm glad it happened. I learned from my mistakes, luckily no harm came from it. I left for what 30 min? Less?

Point #5
NW Says:
All the leaders care about is points and being #1.

Leadership Says:
Let's move some of the tribe to KOR so we can take in a few Ocaryx players and become the new #1 tribe.

Again mis-informed.... The guys that were moved to KoR were the guys in the back, in the west. All the war front account were moved to Ascend to prepare. How blind are you? really! even the maps showed that we kept all the eastern members and moved the western members to KoR... I wonder if the rest of this is even worth going through...

Point #6
(NW didn't actually say this one but would have if asked. I say that because it is only logical): Taking in the Ocaryx players will weaken the tribe because the border is too big to defend.

Leadership says:
We will give Ocaryx a Baron and bring in 7 players and move the smaller players to KOR where we will keep them there to eat later.

History says:
Bye Ripper, Bye SmokeBrake. Get ready you others in KoR. But hurry up and send your troops to support our newest members.

Man, Okay... 1. We had what 10 active members? Experiencing our worst inactivity streak ever, with over 6 members quitting. And I admit there was a point things were not looking good for Wood. We already knew Oxy was going to disband weeks before the merge. So we chose to take advantage of it and refresh our tribe. And Now it's stronger than ever, and we already have a lead in the war against sexy. Though I think this will be an awesome fight sexy. You guys seem like worthy opponents, wanted to give a shout out.
Point #7
NW Says:
When you take in the Ocaryx players, you know Sexy is going to merge with Rev and keep going after them.

Leadership says:
We are tired of you Nightwitch. We are going to take all your forum privileges away and give you the cold shoulder. You don't know what you are talking about.

History says:
Well anyone who has read this far knows how that turned out.

Whats your point here? We knew they would merge yes... it was logical, we knew this months ago that sexy would interfere. And yes we're tired of NW lol, her constant bs has angered over 30 members (co-players included) of Ascend/Wood members, including 17 of the 20 Wood members wanted her gone already before the merge. We chose to silence her instead so things would calm down, in hopes of working things out with her. But to no avail, when she wants to nag she nags.

Personally NW is the reason KNI fell, why the leadership couldn't take it anymore and the tribe fell into chaos. And we know that for a fact coming from their former leader.

The only problem wood ever had was NW, before that everything was fine and dandy, now shes gone. Problem Solved :) Shes gone

Now we've had a back and forth. I think enough for now. This slander won't get us anywhere. I have plenty more to say and counter.

Personally I think all this slander should stop now before things get really ugly Rilech.

Think about it

DeletedUser

Damn.. all the dirty laundries are coming out fast and furious left and right. Cant we all jus get along nicely? :lol:

NightWitch1

Damn.. all the dirty laundries are coming out fast and furious left and right. Cant we all jus get along nicely? :lol:

Let me react on this one....

m8o9at.jpg

blackflash!!!

rucked

Rilech, I think you are being rather unfair and your idea of exactly how things went down are very clouded. I see your points but not one of them does give the full extent of what either happened or what was said, and for this can sort of understand your perception of things. I think it would be a fair comment to say that you did not voice any concerns yourself, which again if you was to be fair we would have listened to you and discussed it! Doing this with Nightwitch was literally impossable, due to previously explained behaviours of hers.

I was rank 15 ODA before me n Tai started merging (which a lot of it was going on, and in many ways seemed like a logical decision at the time), also when we declared war on Rev I did not have 1 single village in K75, so in the past 6 weeks not only have I continued merging with Smoke but also managed to take 40 Villages on our front line, I have made extreme effort to do so. And as the smoke merge was inevitably taking so long we opened the account for the tribe to take. Also If you really want to go into my efforts for the war let's mention all the work I did behind the scenes such as helping OUR members in various different ways, setting up of Ops, keeping on top of defence, sending thousands of fakes, about 60 Nukes at Kiberneticar just for the fun of it (sorry fella), so I apologise if I was unable to do all that and give my account 100%, I am also sorry for putting the tribe before myself!!

Your point #5 is so far from the truth, I do not wish to discuss it here but if you want a full explanation in private you are most welcome to it!