NINI merge

DeletedUser

We cant pretend everyone knows how to play... Hell Bobby Turnip didnt know how to play at the start of W32... but he caught on quickly... arguably one of the better players in TW now...

-Rayn

DeletedUser

We cant pretend everyone knows how to play... Hell Bobby Turnip didnt know how to play at the start of W32... but he caught on quickly... arguably one of the better players in TW now...

-Rayn

Yeah, same, every world has new players that make it to the top eventually. I taught a newb to play on W42, and the guy passed me up shortly before I quit. We were leading the K, with like double the points of the rank 3 guy lol

Or Pantherskurt on W29, his accounts still there, but he quit a while ago. Another one who was arguably one of the best fighters in that world, hed never even played before. Made me feel special when he asked me to be his co :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, me and rob merged once upon a time... One of the best choices of my TW career... Led to my most successful world as well...

DeletedUser

Bobby Turnip rimmed me in W32 eventually during the De-Fi/~T~ war :(

Along with the Turks lmao

DeletedUser

Read you IGM...

And yes, hes good... although he has since quit.

-Rayn

DeletedUser

I'm not sure that skill has a whole lot to do with tribalwars.

Grr! Hiss! Spit! Blaspheme! Yeah, I know I know.

But really, once you understand how to send trains, snipe, how to build properly, and the order they go in, once you get the basics and what everyone assumes is necessary knowledge, skill becomes redundant. What matters at that point is activity. How many people in this world honestly believe that they have saved or captured a majority of their villages based solely on their ability to send perfect 400 ms trains or snipe a perfect 400 ms train? Ok. Now who think that they have saved or captured a majority of their vills by being online to tag them, or catching their opponent offline, unable to?

DeletedUser

I agree. I have seen very good players beaten by mediocre ones just beacuse the mediocre ones were 24/7 played no matter what, but the very good one had a job he couldnt just leave to play TW (heart surgeon actually - pretty ownage job for a TW-nerd ;P)

DeletedUser

"Lets hurry this up, I gotta be home in 32 mins to snipe a train!" *cuts an artery*

Swans1981

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: RIM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 14
Difference: 26

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 239,646
Side 2: 64,242
Difference: 175,404

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,450
Side 2: 24,923
Difference: 14,473

chart

Have you heard the word? no not the buh buh buh bird bird bird, the bird aint the word!

The word on the street is RIM is getting ready to war OWO. o_O

DeletedUser

Based on the posts I've seen. When Morthy logs on, it wont need to be closed since half of the posters would be banned.

-Wisp