NINI merge

DeletedUser

so have you... * pants like a dog* awoooooga!

pants like a dog in heat?... hmmmm LoL

Its just the same few people that obsess about us in every thread no matter what the topic is.

ehehehe.. agreed... [remembers the funny mails section being derailed after i posted something funny. and with one lad constantly flirting...]

ei Bcardi... are you the one in W49 or other earlier world? im quite unsure of what world it is... im not quite sure but i remembered we were once tribemates.. but then i went inactive...

Bcardi

pants like a dog in heat?... hmmmm LoL

ehehehe.. agreed... [remembers the funny mails section being derailed after i posted something funny. and with one lad constantly flirting...]

ei Bcardi... are you the one in W49 or other earlier world? im quite unsure of what world it is... im not quite sure but i remembered we were once tribemates.. but then i went inactive...

I played W40 and W49 under this name.

Swans1981

I brought OWO up seeing as it was a relevant fact. I don't care who I brought it up too. And no I didn't dodge your question.

But I see after I owned you and IanIanIan on the externals the past few days. You had to get all your little buddys to come on and help you. So sad.

@IanIanIan - How ignorant can you be? L2R. I said why do you post about NiNi in every thread? HENCE the words every thread. Not just this thread but every thread.

I find it so funny you all have no life except to come on here and obsess about NiNi.

And Swan. Why did you dodge my statement what 3 times now? Maybe cause it is true that NiNi will war CCC before OWO even gets in a war. Same as Bush.

Same as IanIanIan. Please L2R before posting. Seeing as I didn't say that. Wow, OWO comprehensive skills are bad.

Its just the same few people that obsess about us in every thread no matter what the topic is.

So a whole tribes comprehension skills would be bad due to one member being accused of not being able to read, even though he can read. I guess they teach you guys well in NiNi then. :icon_rolleyes:

How can i dodge a statement? even one as stupid as that.

And the same few who obsess? Says the guy who constantly is bringing up OWO. You even made a thread about us, which was an utter fail may i add. Tried giving us bad rep, but it totally backfired on you, so well done there. Just another embarrassing moment for you to add to your huge collection.

And how is OWO not warring before CCC and NiNi even a fact, let alone relevant. Since it hasn't happened. Facts can't be predicted. That's called a guess.

DeletedUser

So a whole tribes comprehension skills would be bad due to one member being accused of not being able to read, even though he can read. I guess they teach you guys well in NiNi then. :icon_rolleyes:

How can i dodge a statement? even one as stupid as that.

And the same few who obsess? Says the guy who constantly is bringing up OWO. You even made a thread about us, which was an utter fail may i add. Tried giving us bad rep, but it totally backfired on you, so well done there. Just another embarrassing moment for you to add to your huge collection.

what he said lol, just waking up gimme a moment :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Complain about us tlakin about NiNi in a thread that is not about NiNi and maybe you're comment will have some value, but as of now.. it doesn't. It still really wouldn't, considering these are W52 forums, and NiNi does play on W52.. regardless, idc.

You're "NiNi will war CCC before OWO has a war" is completely ambiguous and obviously false considering you have absolutely no knowledge that can give you a reason as to guess what OWO's plans are. Thus, your statement about CCC and NiNi is obviously just some smart thing you thought up to dodge the fact that you are family.

And I'll remind you again that you have owned nobody on the externals.. ever.

DeletedUser

Complain about us tlakin about NiNi in a thread that is not about NiNi and maybe you're comment will have some value, but as of now.. it doesn't. It still really wouldn't, considering these are W52 forums, and NiNi does play on W52.. regardless, idc.

You're "NiNi will war CCC before OWO has a war" is completely ambiguous and obviously false considering you have absolutely no knowledge that can give you a reason as to guess what OWO's plans are. Thus, your statement about CCC and NiNi is obviously just some smart thing you thought up to dodge the fact that you are family.

dunno who you are but i like you :lol:

DeletedUser

I have to agree ... All you guys do is derail every thread made in the frikkin' W52 subsection, it's not owning, it's annoying.

Flinging RL insults at each other, to specify, is not classified as owning in my books.

DeletedUser

I have to agree ... All you guys do is derail every thread made in the frikkin' W52 subsection, it's not owning, it's annoying.

Flinging RL insults at each other, to specify, is not classified as owning in my books.

agreed... even in our countries there's a rule that states " no one shall vehemently divulge himself rather than by his own decision".. hmmm
this is just a game my goodness...

DeletedUser

agreed... even in our countries there's a rule that states " no one shall vehemently divulge himself rather than by his own decision".. hmmm
this is just a game my goodness...

its like any other thing, put a bunch of testosterone in the same room an watch what usually happens, especially if they dont like each other.

DeletedUser

its like any other thing, put a bunch of testosterone in the same room an watch what usually happens, especially if they dont like each other.

hmmm if that happens ill give each of them a soap and see who drops them.. ahahahaha

DeletedUser

This question has come up before, and it has been answered, but no one seems to believe us when we say they aren't... So maybe the leaders are just ignoring the question now.

I will say that academies usually have some traits that CCC lack, and the single most important would be that CCC members would be merging into NiNi at intervals, and that hasn't happened.

My impression is that there are members in each tribe that like each other enough that we just aren't attacking eachother. If you wanted to give it a formal title, it'd be closer to a NAP than an alliance, and definitely not an academy.

But like I said, this'll probably be the sixth time this has been clarified, between various threads, why believe us now?
Now I understand. Like seriously. Next person who argues about it unless circumstances change I got your back on that xD Most worlds dont have top tribes having a teaching tribe at all.

DeletedUser

Now I understand. Like seriously. Next person who argues about it unless circumstances change I got your back on that xD Most worlds dont have top tribes having a teaching tribe at all.

Except there ARE members moving from CCC to NiNi. Do the research yourself.

DeletedUser

was told to bring this offer to the table, since gonna be forever till we acutally get to fight in W52,

when w55 starts, we all start in same direction possibly near each other. our best 10 vs your best 10? :lol:

oh we are serious about this offer to. actions speak loudier then words.

Bcardi

was told to bring this offer to the table, since gonna be forever till we acutally get to fight in W52,

when w55 starts, we all start in same direction possibly near each other, our best 10 vs your best 10? :lol:

oh we are serious about this offer to. actions speak loudier then words.

Sounds more like you are throwing the white towel in on this world.

DeletedUser

i love the maps today showing nini and its family tribe rofl

DeletedUser

Sounds more like you are throwing the white towel in on this world.

how is that a white towel? your tribe mates have made offers to me an then backed out on them. lol infact i think 3 members backed out after they found out who my other alias was :lol:

Bcardi

how is that a white towel? your tribe mates have made offers to me an then backed out on them. lol infact i think 3 members backed out after they found out who my other alias was :lol:

Hmm. Never heard of anyone making you an offer. And I could care less who your other alias is.

i love the maps today showing nini and its family tribe rofl

Yeah our great map mod decided to ignore the facts and do what he wanted again. But we are getting a few other tribes added to it.