NINI merge

-M A R I O-

lead a tribe? i never wanted to lead, im sure i could.

but i do know how to war, do you? *cough* mass recruiters *cough*

Hahaha sooo creative are we that we resort to tactics of acting childish to try to look funny. As for this thread there is no real meaning to it, only time will tell.

So you disagreed and then you agree by admitting you will get straight on it in the line below? Wow.
Proven you havn't learnt from your mistakes in the past.

It is called sarcasm mate, learn it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha sooo creative are we that we resort to tactics of acting childish to try to look funny. As for this thread there is no real meaning to it, only time will tell.

acting childish, i was merely stating facts. shame how your only come back was to insult my maturity, i was just stating facts. not my problem you cant handle the truth. you've done this on past worlds, mass recruit ftw is your game.

DeletedUser

If you can't actually war a tribe without recruiting any of their members at first then no point in saying you ever declared... Just a question did you recruit any members at all from the tribes 'exterminated'? Yea tribe has to recruit I know, but recruiting 5 or more players at a time with a tribe that you could easily war with because they are in a state of chaos? Why do it when you have a solid K border as well as a 1/2 K border...?

Plus it's not really necessary to recruit so much in this world... This world was designed for newbs... NiNi honestly don't have much competition so why not just war war war and make this a fun world? I don't expect to play this world long because it will turn into a barb munching world in no time.

Swans1981

It is called sarcasm mate, learn it.

Sarcasm on the internet is hard to read.

So you are either being sarcastic to getting on to those who are sending the 2 second noble trains,
or you are being sarcastic to saying you learnt from your previous world mistakes...

urghh :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If you can't actually war a tribe without recruiting any of their members at first then no point in saying you ever declared... Just a question did you recruit any members at all from the tribes 'exterminated'? Yea tribe has to recruit I know, but recruiting 5 or more players at a time with a tribe that you could easily war with because they are in a state of chaos? Why do it when you have a solid K border as well as a 1/2 K border...?

couldnt of put it better myself

DeletedUser

so what u all are syaing is that.. OWO is a failure, since rawr mdoe and swans, u both were recruited out of other tribes?

DeletedUser

so what u all are syaing is that.. OWO is a failure, since rawr mdoe and swans, u both were recruited out of other tribes?

they came to us, we didnt go to them. it was a different situation nor was we warring them ;)

an orginally we held the K with 10 members, a Feat im sure you never did.

DeletedUser

be real now that is in no way the same thing here please come up with better posts cause these are just lame

DeletedUser

still, by ur logic OWO should just have nobled you out, instead of recruiting you, the same thing.

now tell me why them recruiting you was any different from our tactical recruitments?

DeletedUser

Ok how about we put all the back firing aside... Answer my post above please I am not trying to flame y'all just trying to see why y'all recruit warring tribes... Other than fighting flaws from a person who disagrees with you why not support your decisions?

Swans1981

I left -MM- then joined OWO on my own accord.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion either Bcardi. In a tribes core continent there is obviously going to be recruitment. As we were not a premade tribe and couldn't survive with just 6 players.

DeletedUser

still, by ur logic OWO should just have nobled you out, instead of recruiting you, the same thing.

im not in o-w-o but you do realise they only had like 14 members at the time :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

by logical stand point, we had 10 members, you have 40+ members, thats a big difference. which makes your post irrevelent an argument invalid an im sure will be slimming down real soon after the New Years Break fyi.

please stay on topic please.

-M A R I O-

Plus it's not really necessary to recruit so much in this world... This world was designed for newbs... NiNi honestly don't have much competition so why not just war war war and make this a fun world? I don't expect to play this world long because it will turn into a barb munching world in no time.

Not in my memory the list i posted had no members recruited from any of those tribes. If you can prove me wrong then ok whatever but that list i truly do believe we took no one from. The problem is that you can keep saying make this a fun world blah blah blah...Then how about you make this a fun world and declare on someone?

And yes it is good to recruit this early on in a world and weed your way down to the best possible players that you can have.

-M A R I O-

I left -MM- then joined OWO on my own accord.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion either Bcardi. In a tribes core continent there is obviously going to be recruitment. As we were not a premade tribe and couldn't survive with just 6 players.

NiNi was not a premade tribe either so we had to recruit. :)

NiNi was founded by 4 accounts and 5 players.

DeletedUser

Lol, so many pages of

U RECRUIT
NO U RECRUIT
NO U DID
NO U

If you guys think NiNi are mass-recruiting morons, then please feel free to declare on them. I would love to see some of you flaming NiNi declare.

I don't see any declaration threads.....strange...

Also -

OMFG niNI NEV4R WAR THEY HUG LMFAO IM SO FUNNEH ROFLCOPTOR LMAO LOLOLOLOL

Rank 1 tribe for ODA: NiNi
Rank 1 tribe for ODD: NiNi
Rank 1 tribe for ODT: NiNi

And im gonna beat some people quoting and flaming me to the punch:

STOP SUCKING UP 2 NiNI LOL:

Im in k66, about as far from them as I can get

-MM- AND NiNI ARE OBV FAMILEE SINCE U R BE STICK UP 4 DEM LOL:

We share half a k border, in the far reaches of our tribes

WHY ARE U NOT BE FITING WAR EITHER -MM-?

FIghting 5 top 20s, numerous others too.

DeletedUser

Not in my memory the list i posted had no members recruited from any of those tribes. If you can prove me wrong then ok whatever but that list i truly do believe we took no one from. The problem is that you can keep saying make this a fun world blah blah blah...Then how about you make this a fun world and declare on someone?

And yes it is good to recruit this early on in a world and weed your way down to the best possible players that you can have.

i disagree you ofc have good players why not try making them in to great players ?

tribal wars is about making friendshipa with your tribe mates and working together not just abandon them cause someone with bigger points wants to join

you will see what will happen with that later in the game im sure

DeletedUser

hicut, an dreamingirl007 is 2 more from juicy oh an matheas that makes 3? :icon_rolleyes: