Ninjas - W52

DeletedUser

Ask anybody in the chat, we're going core, whether they like it or not :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Will accept in about an hour when I get to my sisters house (stable internet connection) :)

DeletedUser

hi :D

i will definatly start on world 52 ... and i saw this pre-made and it looked like it was perfext for me xD

my name fits well and i loveeeh naruto :D

im pretty experienced in the dutch server ... but im not that good and becouse im not that good i'm always trying to learn :D
i hope truly that u ahve room left for me ...

pls answer or sen me a mail on world 51 ( same name :p )

DeletedUser

LOL i just love Naruto.love the COA and pics and also your name and avatar.but i think ill be in some other tribe.but if that doesnt happen ill surely join this :X.

DeletedUser

do you have space for me?

Heyy, aren't you Estoy's friend? I vaguely remember you/your name from somewhere :icon_biggrin: (although I also THINK I remember you dislike me quite a lot? :icon_redface:)

Anyway, hit me up on skype buddy: ninja.naruto.tw

or send me yours and I'll add you.

/Sas

DeletedUser

Heyy, aren't you Estoy's friend? I vaguely remember you/your name from somewhere :icon_biggrin: (although I also THINK I remember you dislike me quite a lot? :icon_redface:)

Anyway, hit me up on skype buddy: ninja.naruto.tw

or send me yours and I'll add you.

/Sas

You still haven't added me yet :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Accepted :)

I'll be on skype in the next 10-15 minutes guys so if anybody wants to talk, I'm there :)