NIR -Vs- BRAINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dam!!! All i see are all these excuses and cries that Brains is attacking only soft targets within NIR.. So could someone please point us in the right direction?? Who are the great players in NIR, I'm sure our tribe would be only too willing to accomodate all you non believers.... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Dam!!! All i see are all these excuses and cries that Brains is attacking only soft targets within NIR.. So could someone please point us in the right direction?? Who are the great players in NIR, I'm sure our tribe would be only too willing to accomodate all you non believers.... :icon_twisted:

Interesting, I don't think I was giving any excuses. In fact if you read what I said I was giving you guys props. Like I said good job guys

DeletedUser

Interesting, I don't think I was giving any excuses. In fact if you read what I said I was giving you guys props. Like I said good job guys

Its not you mate its the rest of your members whose ego's far outweigh their worth in your tribe.

Like I said, you were and still are a respected player but for the rest of these clowns who come in here arguing about the background story shows one thing:

They can't win where it counts, in game. The best they can do is come out here in the PnP's and try to blow harder than they can push in-game. Glad to see your back. Be seeing you bro.

DeletedUser

loverlover .... thats their best player ... be sure to send lots of cats her way too :xmas eek::xmas smile::xmas cool::xmas tongue:

hooray for xmass smileys!

DeletedUser

Its not you mate its the rest of your members whose ego's far outweigh their worth in your tribe.

Like I said, you were and still are a respected player but for the rest of these clowns who come in here arguing about the background story shows one thing:

They can't win where it counts, in game. The best they can do is come out here in the PnP's and try to blow harder than they can push in-game. Glad to see your back. Be seeing you bro.

Yes I am sure we will be seeing each other real soon. I do have something I will be handling till we all are reunited on the battlefield. I must take care of someone that I feel stabbed me in the back and caused some villages to be taken. I will say this if you guys in K82 thought I was annoying and bothersome, wait till I finish with these 2 people. They are going to wish they never crossed my path.

But to you guys in Brains, lets keep it fun as always and lets continue this war. Its starting to become fun.

DeletedUser

Nobody is crying or making excuses. We are simply explaining the statistics so bystanders and outsiders trying to keep up to date with the war know what is really happening, as we wouldn't want to mislead them :)

By the way, I would really like to suggest that you stop trying to bite off more than you can chew. You know exactly where to look if you want a fight against some of NIR's "great players" in your own words. Yet here you are, staying as far away as possible. What does that say about you? Anyways, I'm done with PnP again for a while, just thought I'd check in and see what nonsense river & co. were posting nowadays... if you want a chat or fight, you know where to find me :)

By the way, breaking news... Apparently level 10 hiding places in villages now hold 2k of each resource, as well as the frightened BRAINS members who are temporarily holding the villages until proper NIR owners can take over for them :) :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Wozzy's stats speak well enough for him, seeing as there isn't really any active member of NIR whose stats look anything like this:

OD Attack Rank: 22 (82,493,112 score)
OD Defense Rank: 12 (95,970,700 score)

He's a big boy, he can take care of himself. He's bitten off plenty and there's still room to chew on some more of your "inactives" villages. I would suggest YOUR tribe do something about it rather than trying to over-hype yourselves and weekly telling W19 "Just wait and see, we'll turn it around."

Please, anytime you wish to come back to the forums and make a clown of yourself, by all means do so. We here at the Zombie Horde love to have a little chuckle while nobling your villages. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Stats are just numbers... they do not indicate skill in any way. That is fully proven by just one word- alias. Someone might look like a complete newbie to the game, but actually be one of the best players on tw. Seen that happen dozens of times, especially on speed... At the same time, a player can have great stats, or appear to be successful by having a decent village count (like tocopherol) while actually being a complete n00b (or at least his coplayer is) or a new owner that is fairly new to the game as well. ODA is easy to get, I used to think it meant something to be well-ranked on the ODA lists, but honestly, not any more. It is extremely easy to get, and often doesn't even require skill... rather, requiring activity and some aggression. Don't even get me started on ODD, that means absolutely nothing to me. A terrible player and extremely bad defender that is stacked and does nothing at all, not even logging in for a couple months, could get #1 ODD, nuff said.

BTW just for the record, is #12 ODA (w5) a better ranking than #22 ODA of wozzicus? Heh and that was back when I was actually playing, and was literally 98% offence. Also just FYI, no, I was not stacked or even supported at all by anyone, I rely on skill to defend myself from enemies, unlike your army of numpties that need to be stacked in order to even click on the rally point to send out attacks.

Make a clown of myself? Sorry, but I think it is clear to anyone that can read English that you lost that debate. As for "nobling my villages"... nice bluff, but you have never even come CLOSE to nobling my villages. Good luck, you will definitely need it ;) You should know that by now... after all, I think the entire southern half of the world knows why you haven't attacked me yet. Oh wait, correction... one of your tribemates did attack me, and failed miserably. But to be fair to him, it was only in an area where I was completely surrounded by bright red, with only 18 villages vs. the several hundred he had in the area, plus the several thousand brains had nearby, cut off from the rest of my villages by about 70 hours, with absolutely no excuse for your pathetic tribemate failing.

Well, thought I'd go out with a bang, but decided against the random flaming/swearing/rule-breaking, as disappointing and boring as that is :\ Oh well, have fun, enjoy your temporary lead while it lasts, and for future reference, watch what you say, and don't make claims about nobling my villages when you have never and will never even come close to doing that ;)

DeletedUser

Not even close, sorry... I don't even play tw any more, so I really can't even pretend to care about what you say. Reason for long post & all that fun stuff is b/c I want my forum account deleted, so like I said, wanted to go out with a bang, but ended up cutting out the random swearing/flames. All I can do is assure you that what you say is of literally no importance at all, you couldn't hit a soft spot if you were told exactly what to say, and I could rim you in a 1 v 1 any day, EASILY :) Now read my sig and piss off. Much love <3 :)

DeletedUser

Not even close, sorry... I don't even play tw any more, so I really can't even pretend to care about what you say. Reason for long post & all that fun stuff is b/c I want my forum account deleted, so like I said, wanted to go out with a bang, but ended up cutting out the random swearing/flames. All I can do is assure you that what you say is of literally no importance at all, you couldn't hit a soft spot if you were told exactly what to say, and I could rim you in a 1 v 1 any day, EASILY :) Now read my sig and piss off. Much love <3 :)

Wow dude! seems to me, like, you need to get a life...lol

DeletedUser

I'm the one that needs to get a life? Let's see... if you could please answer the following questions as I have, so we could compare answers, that would be great :)

How much time do you spend online per week?
Me- maybe an hour or two.
Do you have a job?
I do
Are you a full time university student?
I am
Do you have friends?
I'll just go ahead and answer for you... my guess is probably not, or if you think you do, they must be really good actors.

In summary, I have a life, thanks :) You, however, should *REALLY* take your own advice ;) Now seriously, read my sig and piss off.

DeletedUser

I'm the one that needs to get a life? Let's see... if you could please answer the following questions as I have, so we could compare answers, that would be great :)

How much time do you spend online per week?
Me- maybe an hour or two.
Do you have a job?
I do
Are you a full time university student?
I am
Do you have friends?
I'll just go ahead and answer for you... my guess is probably not, or if you think you do, they must be really good actors.

In summary, I have a life, thanks :) You, however, should *REALLY* take your own advice ;) Now seriously, read my sig and piss off.

If you truly have retired from TW, and have this "life" that you know that ALL of us have, gtfo and go live it. There is absolutely no need to throw insults about. So congrats on having a job, congrats on being a full time student (because im sure your the only one who is on here, oh wait...your not :icon_rolleyes:) and i congratulate you on having friends. You are the only one here who is "cool" enough to have friends. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yet another player who either can't read or just can't understand simple logic and the point of posts. Congrats ;)
My point is that wozzicus does not know me, knows nothing about my life, yet tells me to get a life. Meanwhile I spend little to no time online, and have a very busy and fulfilling life.

As for your sarcastic retarded comment about me not being the only student... sure, several tw players are students still, but how many tw players are full time university students and also have a decent job (sorry, flipping burgers at McDonald's does not count)?

I'll keep this quite simple-
1. Don't talk about things you know absolutely nothing about.
2. wozzicus might be a decent player, don't know, don't care, but what I do know is that there are players in NIR that could crush him on dial-up.
3. Don't tell people to get a life when they already have one, especially when it is MUCH better than yours.
Enjoy :)

DeletedUser

Mac'ds is a perfect job to be cool!!! lol and i thnk there should be a forum in here where we could abuse to our heart content lol

DeletedUser

As for your sarcastic retarded comment about me not being the only student... sure, several tw players are students still, but how many tw players are full time university students and also have a decent job (sorry, flipping burgers at McDonald's does not count)?

I believe Atlantia comes to mind being a Medical student, having a full-time job while paying rent and/or a mortgage.

I believe Laura comes to mind as well having a full-time job and being a parent.

I am sure there are more players out there who have much more responsibility than yourself but I just picked 2 that I know who still manage to excel in this game and have a LOT more on the line in RL than yourself. A lot easier to skip class than a day at work when you do not have to support yourself and perhaps children on your own.

I am not taking a jab at you Tennis as I know myself RL should take precedence over a game but please do not poke fun at others. We all have our own reasons for playing this game.

Now, get back to the War stuff :)

DeletedUser

tennismaster07

Here's your respond times recently in this thread. :D
#446 2009,December 7th, 20:27
#448 Yesterday, 08:30
#450 Yesterday, 14:46
#452 Yesterday, 21:34
#454 Yesterday, 22:45

Good thing you're retired and doesn't spend more than a few hours a week online. You might wanna stop using that time on this forum as it seems you got a lot of soft spots. Nagging at forums, while at work? Not sure if i know about any employers who appreciate that, but hey, i might be wrong.
Anyway, have a good one and get back into you precious, full of your self, real life.

DeletedUser

I believe Atlantia comes to mind being a Medical student, having a full-time job while paying rent and/or a mortgage.

I believe Laura comes to mind as well having a full-time job and being a parent.

I am sure there are more players out there who have much more responsibility than yourself but I just picked 2 that I know who still manage to excel in this game and have a LOT more on the line in RL than yourself. A lot easier to skip class than a day at work when you do not have to support yourself and perhaps children on your own.

I am not taking a jab at you Tennis as I know myself RL should take precedence over a game but please do not poke fun at others. We all have our own reasons for playing this game.

Now, get back to the War stuff :)

That's not his damn point, can't you read?

Status
Not open for further replies.