NIR -Vs- BRAINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why the hell would we get involved in this? we and Pandas are how many K's away?

DeletedUser

PKs are coming over from world 5 to hit brains also. They don't like riverstyx. They found the magic door between worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It also appears that you have some more players joining the family from PX

DeletedUser

its not a family...

LOL....you make me laugh so much...

NTS have just changed there description you are right...i was wrong...the family is no more :icon_redface:

Guess I hit a nerve.

Well its a good move to remove that line from NTS's description, I guess that you were never a family :lol:

You make me laugh...whats in a few words anyway :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Can't you sore-asses just let this stupid thread die? Put some dumb stats in weekly and be done with it to show how horrible of a fight it really is.This isn't even a war anymore, this is nothing but random nobling. The last time there was an OP ran by EITHER tribe was nearly 2 weeks ago, so this can't even be classified as a war. Because if you really want to call this a "war", both tribes should be damn ashamed. NIR spouted so much garbage about "pwning Brains" and we just nobled NIR/NTS villages at a leisurely rate with no actual structure.

Honestly, neither tribe has shown much of anything since we've fought besides we can both stack our villages and sit around and wait. Good job to both sides :icon_rolleyes:

I'll be the first to admit that this has been nothing but a bunch of people spouting nothing but garbage and flames in a thread with neither tribe really showing much. Call it both tribes being equal in strength, or both sides being lazy as hell. That answer I don't have.

Are you kidding everyone? Guessingo had his ODD increase about 36M over the past 3 weeks. Are you saying you guys did not put that hurt on him? Classified a War is your objection to the posts here? What a load of crap and your response of "being equal in strength" or not having an answer is just as crappy as well. Sorry Styx but you are not a good leader in my opinion and equally inept on the PF.

Pam Nam

5-6k's away

Tis' nothing, just make sure your troopies carry extra food for the long journey or else they will get hungry and start eating each other, happened to me before! :icon_wink:

But seriously whoever said Panda's and Arse are getting involved obviously got trolled :lol:

DeletedUser

Are you kidding everyone? Guessingo had his ODD increase about 36M over the past 3 weeks. Are you saying you guys did not put that hurt on him? Classified a War is your objection to the posts here? What a load of crap and your response of "being equal in strength" or not having an answer is just as crappy as well. Sorry Styx but you are not a good leader in my opinion and equally inept on the PF.

Vilja won't you go troll somewhere else, find an account to play and then you can meddle in the politics again. I'M NOT BRAINS LEADER FOR THE 7 THOUSANDTH TIME!!! You get it now??

As far as Guessingo's increase in ODD, he's been attacked by us and PX. And pretty much that's it. There have been NO other operations against anybody. This isn't a war. It's a nuke/cat party on Guessingo. Even another member of NIR said the same thing that this isn't a war, just random battles between about 8 or 9 people, so stop trying to blow this up more than it is.

I can agree with that :icon_razz: Havn't seen much lately but reports of a stacked village. Neither side seems to be focused on the brains/NIR war. We really don't have all that big of a front, I mean, a few of our members can fight or whatever, but I wouldn't call it a war at this point :p it's just a few guys fighting really =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you dont have to be the duke of a tribe to be a leader in it per say...

DeletedUser

watch out Riverstyx. The PKs duke is in our tribe now. He is they are going to nuke you from world 5.

DeletedUser53663

. I'M NOT BRAINS LEADER FOR THE 7 THOUSANDTH TIME!!! You get it now??

If you are not a brains leader why do you give your tribe such a bad reputation :icon_rolleyes: If i was a brains leader i would not have you in my tribe you would have been kicked by now. If your going to speak for brains you might as well make it look decent :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

NTS have just changed there description you are right...i was wrong...the family is no more :icon_redface:

Guess I hit a nerve.

Well its a good move to remove that line from NTS's description, I guess that you were never a family :lol:

Seriously man GTFO from this forums.

Tis' nothing, just make sure your troopies carry extra food for the long journey or else they will get hungry and start eating each other, happened to me before!

I lol`d hard at this. ^^

DeletedUser

Guess I hit a nerve.
Very funny. :\

Family, alliance, waiting room, w/e
all that matters is that our number of skills, and overall quality is still one of the best on this server, with, or without family. ;)

DeletedUser

And you're still getting beaten by Brains. Doesn't matter how skilled you are when you don't use it.

DeletedUser

And you're still getting beaten by Brains. Doesn't matter how skilled you are when you don't use it.
Were not at war according to RiverStyx.
As i'm sure the words of that childish nubcake don't really matter i must ask,
How can you get beaten, if there isn't a conflict to start with?

DeletedUser

Still doesn't change the fact that you can't use those "skills" of yours properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.