nir vs brains

DeletedUser55253

I think asylum should just declare on brains to help nir hahaha

DeletedUser

Majuice, he is a guy. He's just confused about his gender which isn't surprising.

Vintage, you wouldn't be crap without my help in w19 and you know it. I would beast you in any world.

River, good job. However, this war isn't over until it's over, and it's not over. :p

Yeah, I wouldn't be crap if you were in this world. And I have admited many times this. You are better player than me. Even Scott. But, there's one big BUT. You had to attack with your skillz not to sit on them, remember that.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Here's what I find funny.

Asylum members will come out here and threaten NIR members for directly attacking and nobling WDW members who they have attacked.

HOWEVER, they have nothing to say about them directly RECRUITING members of WDW :icon_confused:

I smell something really damn fishy afoot.

http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=3192379

The fact that took place less than 12 hours ago, maybe it had not been noticed, I do not tend to keep a tab on every WDW player; have better things to do with my time! The speed at which you pointed that out after the event took place, suggest to me me you have been waiting chance to jump and suggest that "there is something really damn fishy afoot". :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here's what I find funny.

Asylum members will come out here and threaten NIR members for directly attacking and nobling WDW members who they have attacked.

HOWEVER, they have nothing to say about them directly RECRUITING members of WDW :icon_confused:

http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=3192379

River are you serious. We get someone that we have been trying to get for a while now and you try to jump on a conspiracy theory right now. You have recruited members from every damn tribe we have warred and even our members. Don't worry we still got a few more people to replace. You don't have to start sweating yet.

DeletedUser

you guys act like we are at war with WDW!!!
basically we are just taking villages at will

and whats all this talk about asylum fighting brains???
now that sounds abit fishy to me

DeletedUser

What is there to argue. If the war is over the war is over. When attacks stop coming in that means the war is over. Since as stated before its going to take forever to eat up the NIR members that are loyal I guess its still a war.

Well if its still a war do I at least get some attacks? A scout perhaps... :p

DeletedUser50073

peee yew, tell your mother to close those legs river!

Rofl, I think the last time I heard that "something fishy afoot" line was from a scooby doo episode like 15 years ago xD

And we would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky zombies!

DeletedUser

River are you serious. We get someone that we have been trying to get for a while now and you try to jump on a conspiracy theory right now. You have recruited members from every damn tribe we have warred and even our members. Don't worry we still got a few more people to replace. You don't have to start sweating yet.

Thats funny, still recruiting cannon fodder!! Saints recruits are all gone... oh, NTS, what the last of inactive refuse to join you? Oh wait, recruit WDW members...lol

Who'll be next??? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thats funny, still recruiting cannon fodder!! Saints recruits are all gone... oh, NTS, what the last of inactive refuse to join you? Oh wait, recruit WDW members...lol

You obviously :lol:

DeletedUser

If its cannon fodder and all why would River make such a big deal about it. He brought it up, not us.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess there's not much more that can be said about this conflict, the results seem to speak for them selves. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In before the next brains member bragging post

Not really braggin just stating the obvious, funny though, not hearing any more excuses comin from NIR. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: