NMA Picks a Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Official Declaration by:

NMA%20banner.gif

We are declaring war on the BEYOND family

Let me give a brief history.

We were going about our normal business of running an OP on one of two neighbors in N.O?

Things are going well, we've nobled several villages to little resistance and then these two members are in B3YOND.

I contact chewydrizzt and he claims that N.O? was the academy tribe of BEYOND and Who? and they will be harboring these two refugees. WHAT?!?!?

wagon.png

Long story short we are told they will defend their refugees so we continued the OP anyway. Roughly 50 nobled villages later over the past couple weeks and here we are today. The decision to rid the world of this family was quite an easy one, even if we weren't doing it with Who?

We told them there will be consequences, and here they are.

tjon22

wíííí.

that refugee wagon was clearly the best picture i have seen lately :icon_biggrin:

STATS:

Side 1: NMA

Side 2: BEYOND B3YOND

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49

Side 1: NMA and Who?

Side 2: BEYOND B3YOND

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 4
Difference: 63

DeletedUser

good luck guys :) I just hope that you didn't bite off more than you can chew, but other than that, good luck, guys, good luck :icon_biggrin:

kingadam167

Don't you mean:

Who? does Hulk Care about more than NM and their academy

erion111

well NMA looks a little small to win, and many enemys have waited you to make the first move, you better hope no one else enter the war. god speed.

Philman

Record-setting time in turning this declaration thread into spam. I'm sending this thread to the Guinness Book.

DeletedUser

Record-setting time in turning this declaration thread into spam. I'm sending this thread to the Guinness Book.
Indeed.
*notspammingnotspammingnotspamming*
*Jamaica, can I be your fwiend?*

back to topic: How long will you think this war will take to show serious damage to one side, and when will either tribe disband, and who will do it first?

tjon22

Indeed.
*notspammingnotspammingnotspamming*
*Jamaica, can I be your fwiend?*

back to topic: How long will you think this war will take to show serious damage to one side, and when will either tribe disband, and who will do it first?

Like you saw just on the first hours of the war few players have left BEYOND/B3YOND you can see taht it tells us that they have no idea what they will do and will disband soon.

What iam scared of is that they will make new tribe and think they are away from the war :icon_neutral:

EDIT:Lord Eyli Don't think this is good change for your tribe ;) Got my nukes aimed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.