nn clan

DeletedUser62494

I am just voicing my opinion, and Bandit it was not mean't towards you, i actually still think you are a decent person.

Slayer i know you are a capable player, i have seen you play in W42 i just know which buttons to press:lol: I honestly thought that players like yourself and Mikey would be TLA to the end.

Not sure if the W42 comment is a cheap shot or not. And I get that you are voicing your opinion but to keep saying one side or the other manipulated the other is just shallow. Open your mind and realize some of us play for fun much like you must be at this stage. And when we see a chance to shake things up and make it fun again why not take a chance and enjoy it.

DeletedUser

/mutters about vague understanding of what is going on.

I demand someone clarify this for me! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

The W42 comment was not a cheap shot, we both know tactically that we could not physically push due to the tribe set up at the time.

I used to play for fun, now i play for revenge:icon_rolleyes:, i don't really blame Shadow players for taking me out, to be honest you don't want me next to your villages.

The thing i hate was that shards knew i was spending time with my family and assured me that we were not going to war, so i let my guard down because i trusted one of the most respected players in the game. So my family suffer yet again because i trusted one the TW greats.

Maybe NN will do well, i just think there are to many chiefs and not enough indians to fit into one tribe.

As for the stats give a bloke a break a defeated player rank 200 is fighting back, you can call me Rocky now guys...

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

AI the world hates me for speaking i feel like a budist monk in Tibet....

Timebug

Oh my, he got his villages stacked and now he's pro. took him long enough tbh.

Well, good job on taking those 6 villages of me king.

next time, try it without your tribe first nuking my entire deepspace cluster to the ground, then I might get some respect. You yourself diddn't waste a single nuke in breaking the stacks. ^_^

So I think we should all give the king one big hail. :)

DeletedUser

The W42 comment was not a cheap shot, we both know tactically that we could not physically push due to the tribe set up at the time.

I used to play for fun, now i play for revenge:icon_rolleyes:, i don't really blame Shadow players for taking me out, to be honest you don't want me next to your villages.

The thing i hate was that shards knew i was spending time with my family and assured me that we were not going to war, so i let my guard down because i trusted one of the most respected players in the game. So my family suffer yet again because i trusted one the TW greats.

Maybe NN will do well, i just think there are to many chiefs and not enough indians to fit into one tribe.

As for the stats give a bloke a break a defeated player rank 200 is fighting back, you can call me Rocky now guys...

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

AI the world hates me for speaking i feel like a budist monk in Tibet....

Now here is the real truth... AI...

King came on here.. cause he did not like or dsl... he ran his mouth.. downed us... pretty much said we were gloryhounds and we only talked so tough cause we had Grind! for a ally..

He picked fights with madlax myself and kim.... King you must have been smarter to trust madlax.. not saying in anyway she is un trustworthy.. but come on dude.. you called one of her best players and friends out on this forum... She wanted to stab you in your eye with a rusty fork.. I just asked to watch lol...

So you got your whooping.. and yes life goes on.. tomorrow will come at 1200..am.. what ever timezone your in...

And you will still be the crybaby of the world 29 forums...

Enough is enough..

Im so tired of listening how this guy thought he was one of the best players on this world..

Get owned in a week...

hmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree with you graylin and i was one of the people doing the killing of king his villages may as well been barbs that build troops :p

Jobetopia

Now here is the real truth... AI...

King came on here.. cause he did not like or dsl... he ran his mouth.. downed us... pretty much said we were gloryhounds and we only talked so tough cause we had Grind! for a ally..

Ahem - that reminds me so much of something/someone else.....cant think who right now but its on the tip of my tounge.....I am sure it will come to me :icon_biggrin:

I think A.I. was probablly asking whats going on in the world and not what you have against King Graylin.

Basically A.I. - A Few days ago Shadow Split in two, with a new Tribe arising from the ashes - NN (The Nameless) ... (Not to be confused with a low cost Canadian Food brand) ... Alot of the Bigger Active Players left Shadow and joined NN (started by Madlax/Bandit) and the side of the world not in the know scratched there heads and wonderd what it all meant (Some of the theories were particually amusing).

A Few days after this a Parcel of the Larger TLA Players also left TLA/Started there own Tribes and then Joined NN - Making NN a strange Fusion [sorry, had to get the word Fusion in somewhere! :p] of Shadow and TLA.

Since then there has been a great tooing and throing amongst the various Tribes with new Tribes springing up all over the place, talks, discussions and the invariable scratching of yet more heads as everyone plays Tribal Musical Chairs and works out where they want to be, what the hells going on, and whats in it for them :)

Basically A.I. its the biggest political shake up our staid/traditional/beloved W29 has seen in quite some time and its thrown alot of the old assumptions out of the windows, jumped up and down on them, and then set them on fire :)

I know a bit about the various internal stuff and issues leading up to it, but I wont mention that here as I am not really involved and its not my place to do so. Im sure it will come out when the tribes involved in the moving and shaking decide to release a statement to the press.

Ladies and Gentlefolks - May we live in interesting times!

On a plus side however - I have after a stroll down memory lane discovered the official World 29 Theme Song!

[spoil]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68QbPnGQNFA
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

so could any one tell me about the new clan nn formed who are they and were they from

Well you see son.. *Pushes glasses from bottom of nose to top*
You asked who they are..
There 50+ year old men and women who are retired.
there also.. (Below)!!!!
THERE SEXUAL PREDATORS ;)!!!: Protect the Chocolate.. Ermm I mean Children!

You also asked where are they from..

There from this planet called Uranus..-Haha Its a Joke!!

Laugh!!!

DeletedUser

And still nobody knows who we are :3

I know who you are.. but i cant figure out who I am..

Oh and job...

No worries... Prptect king all you want.. change of the subject there was pretty fast.. even for you..

Just remember.. your still orange on the map.. and I will be the north east and south east king..

Soon

DeletedUser

@ Jobe - Many thanks. :D

@ Graylin - Jobe vas korrekt. I wasn't really interested in the microscopic level of individual player feelings towards other individual players. Just curious what the overall picture was, with the new tribe creation. : )

Carry on, all. :p

DeletedUser79621

Not trying to be a spoil sport but I don't see what this argument over King's ability has anything to do with NN. I know we are at war with Grind but really theres plenty of people within Grind we could talk about.

Surely the people we should be talking about in this topic are the members of NN and their intentions for W29. Or is it just me that is getting bored of all the flaming of the same people from the same people with exactly the same arguments >.<

DeletedUser

I say AI should give infractions out for all this off topic garble.

Don't get your hopes up on a public announcement from the NN council it will be highly unlikely to happen

DeletedUser

nn has leaders!? Why was I not made aware of this! D:

I thought we were a band of misfits that felt like killing things :3

DeletedUser

Hrms. Wasn't really certain what point to move posts from, so... please just be aware that all King-related discussion can now be referred to another thread. Where you may also discuss aaany other player that comes to mind. Do try and keep this NN-focused. Or speculated.

Kthxbai.

mealypitbull123

so basically nn clan are gona try take out the world

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Me thinks you have a cloudy crystal ball

Declaring on the world would take to much time up, we are a tribe that will be committed to non warfare and mass huggling. We have decided to take on the biggest threat this world has those nasty Barb villages. We will reign down a nuke storm on anything barb :spear: :spear: :spear: :spear: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: Saddle up and prep teh spearz nukez

DeletedUser79621

We're unleashing teh spear nukez now? We mean srs business.