nn clan

DeletedUser79621

I'm sure we could find a space for you.

I'd invite you but I can't ^_^

DeletedUser

oi kris, i didnt see an invite for me! not that im leaving damage but its the thought that counts :')

DeletedUser

Im not even good enough for an invite :/ I know Ive been internal nobling for ages, but that was the instructions given to me by my duke. Send nukes at enemy, noble internals and barb.

Oh well, if Id had an invite I would have gone. Since nobody like me Ive made up my mind to stay here.

DeletedUser

hell yeah Ank, we will show them where the party REALLY is!

And if not, the only tribe smexy enough out there is Jecca's :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

ebbs, im sorry to say it but wuffa>you

but its close :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79621

Lol u and me in the same tribe at last? That would be somethin wouldnt it hehe

It sure would... Unfortunately it isn't my decision >.<

oi kris, i didnt see an invite for me! not that im leaving damage but its the thought that counts :')

You wouldn't leave, why would someone who wouldn't leave get an invite? Silly lobster get some logic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i only declared that after most people left, so how would they know i wouldn't leave?

or at least i spose its good people know me for my loyalty.

DeletedUser

It was predictable that TLA players would move to NN, I just feel sorry for Damage he built up a good tribe in TLA.

I must hand it to Shards you are a better manipulator than Graylin, I do hope alot of other players realise that soon, that you play for your own benifit not your tribes.

I gather there will be alot of tribe hoping back and forth over the next few months with various players switching sides. Thats down to the individual to determine who they want to fight with and against... Personally i love the challenge to see if i can rise up and take villages against the odds.

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: KingMyster
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 10
Difference: 6

You know im gonna get another 1000 nukes for standing up to shards again but hey thats me...

d30e59d2c1f139c446966b8abfbe9dec.jpg
http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/wowser123/d30e59d2c1f139c446966b8abfbe9dec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71270

Awww predictability. That's what everyone has come to like in the world, or am I wrong? Log in, build troops, log off. So I had a idea. Shared it with others. Some liked it, others didn't.

King, you are funny :) Good sense of humor. It's just a game afterall, so the 100+ vils you've lost is no big deal. I never got involved with you, I was too busy taking out Grind in K26.

King, from the heart, I had alot of respect for you, but to come on here and trash Kat and I? Good grief man. Do you not see the awesome members of TLA joining? Oh wait, I forget, TLA and Shadow could never work. :) It's just a figment of your imagination :)

DeletedUser62494

It was predictable that TLA players would move to NN, I just feel sorry for Damage he built up a good tribe in TLA.

I must hand it to Shards you are a better manipulator than Graylin, I do hope alot of other players realise that soon, that you play for your own benifit not your tribes.

I gather there will be alot of tribe hoping back and forth over the next few months with various players switching sides. Thats down to the individual to determine who they want to fight with and against... Personally i love the challenge to see if i can rise up and take villages against the odds.

Aw yes Peasant we are all being manipulated. I guess what we need is you to think for us because we are obviously incapable players who have no idea how to play.............

DeletedUser

I am just voicing my opinion, and Bandit it was not mean't towards you, i actually still think you are a decent person.

Slayer i know you are a capable player, i have seen you play in W42 i just know which buttons to press:lol: I honestly thought that players like yourself and Mikey would be TLA to the end.

DeletedUser

I think you are more liked then you think kim. Hell, you straight up lied to me a few times, and i still like you. Those that don't like you are just jealous because you are probably a better player than them.

Ok, enough of the lovefest. I shall go back to secretly planning your destruction Bandit :icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I like kim she possibly thinks i would have hated her on w13 because what she did but its just a game so you shouldn't hate people for playing.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: KingMyster
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 10
Difference: 6

You know im gonna get another 1000 nukes for standing up to shards again but hey thats me...

Why even bother with stats? The tribe isn't completely formed yet, and has been around for less then a week.

I would send you 1000 nukes if I had them and was motivated enough to break your 100k sp and other D troop stacks. But alas there are many other things to take out. While your at it go soak your head, your not even 10% of the player Shards is...

DeletedUser

Thanks, you are one of the few.

The opinion of others does not shape a person, the opinion of oneself is what defines them.

As for that, you're being a little modest with just a few :/

Also, retakes are not exactly ripping a tribe apart, nor is a 6 village lead.

Especially when Jobe showed today where his loyalties really lay ;) 2Fast Prevails.