=nn=

DeletedUser

jejeje is only a joke

how say Leto

Here I am, here I remain

i am in battle, well is funny i will fight until the last village in K75

DeletedUser

when first attack start i had 1.4 millions of points and defense ranking 300+ and 15 villages in K75 in center of ATTERO

now i have 2.2 Millions and defense ranking 87 and 3 villages in K75, now i am a player number 1 in K73, i am lost jejejje

Your just begging for trouble lol... You have no right to brag :p Basically all you did was sit there and get hammered and noble barbs.

DeletedUser

omf omf jejjej see my history i take barbarians with full troops and from heidi and from yorch full in troops

barbarians from philster and other mates CQB we dont suicide our troops for our mates they must fight for our villages when i leave this world my villages will be taked with fight no 1 childrens game

Last edited by a moderator:

Raveing Elmo

If you say jejejeje again ill shove this keyboard where the sun dont shine.

DeletedUser

ok pmuadib, i like your action over words comment but i just have a little more to say. here is what ill do. ill promise you that: i will never take another barbarian village, i will never take another village from a person i am not at war with, until =nn= is disbanded.

this is all in fun for me, (no ill feelings toward anyone.) i just want to see how many 100s of =nn= villages i can take before you merge with somebody.

You will have to share your loses with other enemies of mine but if it takes me 2 years and my share of your villages is 800 i will not take another barb. pmuadib you can build my future villages for years and i won't get bored. (I always wanted a border with ZIP and it looks like i found a way.) :)

disclaimer: exception include ATTERO members not claiming correctly and nobles aready sent, barbs right after members of enemies get deleted, and allied tribe members that like your villages just as much as we do in ATTERO.

rules and restrictions apply: if omfsmthefsm, trauber, cydrych, aristale, warrantwow, headvoid, ghanghis, peter, and all the other ATTERO members who really are better than me take all enemy villages within 100 hours of me i might have to break the promise.

DeletedUser

ok pmuadib, i like your action over words comment but i just have a little more to say. here is what ill do. ill promise you that: i will never take another barbarian village, i will never take another village from a person i am not at war with, until =nn= is disbanded.

this is all in fun for me, (no ill feelings toward anyone.) i just want to see how many 100s of =nn= villages i can take before you merge with somebody.

You will have to share your loses with other enemies of mine but if it takes me 2 years and my share of your villages is 800 i will not take another barb. pmuadib you can build my future villages for years and i won't get bored. (I always wanted a border with ZIP and it looks like i found a way.) :)

disclaimer: exception include ATTERO members not claiming correctly and nobles aready sent, barbs right after members of enemies get deleted, and allied tribe members that like your villages just as much as we do in ATTERO.

rules and restrictions apply: if omfsmthefsm, trauber, cydrych, aristale, warrantwow, headvoid, ghanghis, peter, and all the other ATTERO members who really are better than me take all enemy villages within 100 hours of me i might have to break the promise.

:O next war predictions coming up!!!! :O

Aeneas, why are you so amazing? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

opps :) it will only take like 10 years at the pace we are going. so yeah maybe when everyone passes their accounts over to their oldest, most socially troubled son to pass on the family tw account that might happen :0

DeletedUser

If you say jejejeje again ill shove this keyboard where the sun dont shine.

Jejejeje...

Anyways, this war is rather fun.

cant say I`ve had much involvement in it so far, which really is a shame, i will have to improve that. I`ve had some incomings from various NN members, but nothing impressive as of yet.

Anyways, elmo, i can see you are starting a trend here, so im gonna jump on the wagon and say:

If you threaten pmuadib with showing a keyboard where the sun dont shine again im gonna showe my computer screen where the sun dont shine...

its on! now lets get a whole collection going!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Attero always win, but the journey is fun and sometimes we pick up friends along the way.

People need to remember that the top 10 players of this tribe have 5,340 villages between them. That will take years to noble. This war has some distance yet.

Once we get a long front together it will be the defining war of the South.

DeletedUser

Yes, Lod and Attero control the South East and central South now - it is no secret that we have ambitions for the South West.

Barring LOD and Attero having a major fall out South West is the obvious route.