No Fun

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Been a few weeks since TLA was founded. Why start writing good about anyone when there is loads to complain about? :icon_biggrin:

Wow 2 tribes (lets say 2 for now but there is more because GRIND controls fallen, thrf and others), 1 has 76 members and another one has over 110

World became soo boring now (i wanted to say something else but nvm)

i suggest everyone to go in die-staemme.de and see how "normal" tribes work

average members per tribe (in top 20) ? 30-40
allies or naps ? No
enemies ? a lot of them

There is no fun when your tribe has over 50 members, wars are too long and you control half of the world with mass-recruiting (plus rank 1 and 2 tribes decided to make a nap)

great job guys...

p.s. honestly, im disappointed. im not from the beginning on this world so i dont know a lot of TLA duke. everyone said all the best and i expected more from him, not only "collecting all big players" and rule w29 like that BUT that is not his fault, shame on you guys because you joined there (and when he was not here, you betrayed him and go in NN and after he came back you made some s2peed excuses)

p.s.s. sorry for my bad english, i could not write it better
p.s.s.s. i dont care what you are going to say (flame, excuses or other stories because there is nothing that can justify what you are doing right now)

All the best, Sweet Deception

DeletedUser

Thanks for the tips and all, but TLA just reformed, so tis still being meshed out at this stage. Things will more than likely change soon enough to bring back the excitement.

DeletedUser

Jess you are talking like that because you are in TLA

TLA has 76 members, they are controlling half of the world right now
made a nap with rank 2 tribe (and only threat)

so how can you even say something like that ? as i said nothing can justify what you are doing right now
i'd form my tribe with 30 members and try to rule it but i was talking a lot of bss and now everyone underestimate my "skills" and dont believe that im gonna do something special (and i can bet that im one of the best around, if i compare myself to others)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jess you are talking like that because you are in TLA

TLA has 76 members, they are controlling half of the world right now
made a nap with rank 2 tribe (and only threat)

so how can you even say something like that ? as i said nothing can justify what you are doing right now
i'd form my tribe with 30 members and try to rule it but i was talking a lot of bss and now everyone underestimate my "skills" and dont believe that im gonna do something special (and i can bet that im one of the best around, if i compare myself to others)
Eh, i never said i was in TLA. And i can say it because i said it. o_O They just reformed, give it time.

DeletedUser79621

Sweet, TLA are a very good tribe with extremely talented players in it, however Damageboi hasn't been back for a huge amount of time and so it will take time for them to sort everything out.

To do this they need to guarantee they won't get any unwanted surprises stunting the process... Once they are back to full strength/activity/loyalty/co-operation I have full faith that TLA will do some real damage to GRIND or anyone they feel like.

And I'm not saying that because I'm in TLA as I happen to be in ONOES.

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Been a few weeks since TLA was founded. Why start writing good about anyone when there is loads to complain about? :icon_biggrin:

Wow 2 tribes (lets say 2 for now but there is more because GRIND controls fallen, thrf and others), 1 has 76 members and another one has over 110

World became soo boring now (i wanted to say something else but nvm)

i suggest everyone to go in die-staemme.de and see how "normal" tribes work

average members per tribe (in top 20) ? 30-40
allies or naps ? No
enemies ? a lot of them

There is no fun when your tribe has over 50 members, wars are too long and you control half of the world with mass-recruiting (plus rank 1 and 2 tribes decided to make a nap)

great job guys...

p.s. honestly, im disappointed. im not from the beginning on this world so i dont know a lot of TLA duke. everyone said all the best and i expected more from him, not only "collecting all big players" and rule w29 like that BUT that is not his fault, shame on you guys because you joined there (and when he was not here, you betrayed him and go in NN and after he came back you made some s2peed excuses)

p.s.s. sorry for my bad english, i could not write it better
p.s.s.s. i dont care what you are going to say (flame, excuses or other stories because there is nothing that can justify what you are doing right now)

All the best, Sweet Deception

Didn't you join NN?
Where'nt you happy to have been asked to Join NN?
Did you not spend all your time in NN nobling Barbs and internals?

So NN fails, now you whine, i expect as you have no invites now?

Re your ability, who knows. Maybe you now need to try and prove yourself.

Re TLA. From what i can see, the majority of joiners are from the original TLA/Arisen. gone home to their duke.
It was only when he was unable to continue that they moved to NN. Now he is back, the experiment failed, where else should they go.
There are others who have joined TLA. but those I know to be the ones who have no ego's, and were reluctant participants in NN.

So if the fun has gone out of it for you. Then that is probably because you now have to look to fighting actives once again.

ps, diplomatically the NAP with grind is a good one. It gives time to organise a "new" tribe and see to its strength's and weakness's

GL to you.

Dal

DeletedUser

i have 5+ invitations now and i dont want to join in some tribe that will fail in 2-3 weeks

@ kris, yea they are all good players, but they would be better if they chose 1 tribe with 30-40 players. Joining in tribe with 76 members and 100% sure that they will survive, sooo funny

ps, diplomatically the NAP with grind is a good one. It gives time to organise a "new" tribe and see to its strength's and weakness'sl

that's true, but there is no risk. so no risk = no fun = no fun ? so why do you play then ?

DeletedUser79621

Ok Vic, you say the best tribes only have 30-40 members... But consider GRIND, they have 67 members (according to TWstats, I don't know if it's more I cba to log in and find out) and have been a predominant power in this world for a very long time now.

TLA before NN was a fantastic tribe with immense co-operation and very highly skilled players willing to do whatever the leader said. The same was with DSL/Shadow... NN was formed and different people were in charge, meaning time was needed to build up the trust and loyalty to the leaders... Unfortunately this didn't happen with everyone and a series of events meant it failed... All the tribes I have mentioned had well over 40 members for the majority of their existence yet remained in the top 3 for the whole time they were around... Now surely that proves that a tribe doesn't need to have 30-40 to be the best.

As for the diplomacy bit, Dal was saying that the tribe needs time to gel back together after the NN incident... The nap with their biggest threat gives them the time they need... They will war eventually I have no doubt in that... They haven't been at it for as long as TLA and DSL/Shadow were when the nap/alliance (I gave up with trying to keep no top of the diplomacy side >.<) was formed so I doubt that is what is happening.

They will war and it will most likely be the most aggressive war W29 has seen... So pick a side or be eaten before-hand, your choice.

DeletedUser

I am not going to flame anyone, since anyone is entitled to their opinion, and I completely respect yours, in fact I think it is a justified point.

Let me just say one thing about this *TLA*. I suppose you say it is not fun when you are not warring and fighting. But in my honest opinion, this game is not necessarily about constantly warring, then jumping to another tribe and warring again. There is an intrinsic enjoyment in this game, when you speak and chat to your fellow members everyday, get to know each other better, discuss future plans with each other, and simply enjoy each other's company in a tribe where everyone is loyal, committed, and driven for a single purpose.

I pity those players who constantly jump from tribe to tribe, always picking fights, always changing their loyalties. What I am trying to build here is a tribe where players can reside in a home of longevity, stability, and most importantly, fun. I just want to make you aware of a different sort of 'fun' that exists in this game. A type of 'fun' which emanates from the tribal process where everyone works towards a same goal. I honestly believe, when all players from a single tribe work together and achieves positive results, how ever small, it is wonderfully satisfying for all those involved. I have only ever been in one tribe, and thats how it will remain.

I suppose thats where you and I differ in opinion :)

*DMGboi*

DeletedUser

Damageboi you said it perfectly. This is a game and a big part of the game is the commaraderie you build with your tribemates. It's why Grind! has stayed together so long and so well. We honestly enjoy getting up each day and chatting with eachother. Large tribes evolve.. We don't just recruit 67 players the day we form. They evolve the way everything evolves in this game. Gradually and carefully. All the remaining big tribes have gotten that way because they have qualities that the bigger/better players want. The whole point of the game is to have one tribe left standing. Well if you have a ton of smaller tribes who stay that way, there is no way for that to happen.. Sweet is complaining about the natural evolvement of the game. Can't have a winner if everyone else is still around... o_O

DeletedUser

Everyone has their own different style of play and gets their "enjoyment" from the game in a different way. Some like to be in a constant state of war, others enjoy the social interaction and forum/tribe side of it more.

My suggestion to those who believe the "top" tribes are stagnating the world would be that you form a small handpicked tribe and declare on them. Loads of fun and a sure cure to boredom.

Personally I think it's a bit of a shame that TLA and Grind have NAPed, I hope it is just a short-term measure while TLA rebuild and hostilities will soon resume....

DeletedUser

I am not going to flame anyone, since anyone is entitled to their opinion, and I completely respect yours, in fact I think it is a justified point.

Let me just say one thing about this *TLA*. I suppose you say it is not fun when you are not warring and fighting. But in my honest opinion, this game is not necessarily about constantly warring, then jumping to another tribe and warring again. There is an intrinsic enjoyment in this game, when you speak and chat to your fellow members everyday, get to know each other better, discuss future plans with each other, and simply enjoy each other's company in a tribe where everyone is loyal, committed, and driven for a single purpose.

I pity those players who constantly jump from tribe to tribe, always picking fights, always changing their loyalties. What I am trying to build here is a tribe where players can reside in a home of longevity, stability, and most importantly, fun. I just want to make you aware of a different sort of 'fun' that exists in this game. A type of 'fun' which emanates from the tribal process where everyone works towards a same goal. I honestly believe, when all players from a single tribe work together and achieves positive results, how ever small, it is wonderfully satisfying for all those involved. I have only ever been in one tribe, and thats how it will remain.

I suppose thats where you and I differ in opinion :)

*DMGboi*

Very well said *DMGboi*... :D

DeletedUser

Vic, expecting a tribe to immediately declare war after reforming so soon is simply ludicrous. Its comparable to being drafted by the army and sent to a war front without any training or prior experience in war.

DeletedUser87372

The original TLA, for which a large majority of the current players in *TLA* are from was involved in most of the major conflicts since W29 has matured. Most, if not all, of the members in *TLA* are war weathered veterans who are not afraid of a conflict. However, eevryone is in this world to win, not to lose and as such we feel as though being smart about who and when you war is integral to that success. If we were to simply jump in to a conflict for the sake of conflict it would be ludicrous. This world is likely not going anywhere for quite some time and so putting in preparations, diplomatic positions, and plans is essential to be around for the long haul.

I am not flaming your opinion, as your opinion is a valid one, it is just that it is YOUR opinion, not the law.

DeletedUser

Vic, expecting a tribe to immediately declare war after reforming so soon is simply ludicrous. Its comparable to being drafted by the army and sent to a war front without any training or prior experience in war.

i didnt expect from TLA to declare a war because GRIND would stay by the side with nap or without it

yea i agree with you dmg, you are right BUT this is tribal wars not skype wars so...

DeletedUser

I must say that you would make a good Patton charging into every combat situation the only problem is the Germans caught him once and if they had the troops they would have wiped him and the U.S. forces under him totally out. While Omar Bradley like to sit back and plan things out and that is why he was actually higher rank at the end of the war while Patton was higher at the beginning. Now that was in real war situation and if my memory serves me correctly isn't this a war strategy game?

Yes being in Patton's Army was always exciting but death or in this case getting rimmed isn't that fun so I would follow Bradley and not Patton, you may follow Patton and have your excitement and I hope you the best.:)

DeletedUser

i didnt expect from TLA to declare a war because GRIND would stay by the side with nap or without it

yea i agree with you dmg, you are right BUT this is tribal wars not skype wars so...
I explained to you on skype which you ignored...again. Your opinion is an opinion but your being blind to all sides of the reasons.

DeletedUser

I must say that you would make a good Patton charging into every combat situation the only problem is the Germans caught him once and if they had the troops they would have wiped him and the U.S. forces under him totally out. While Omar Bradley like to sit back and plan things out and that is why he was actually higher rank at the end of the war while Patton was higher at the beginning. Now that was in real war situation and if my memory serves me correctly isn't this a war strategy game?

Yes being in Patton's Army was always exciting but death or in this case getting rimmed isn't that fun so I would follow Bradley and not Patton, you may follow Patton and have your excitement and I hope you the best.:)

You have descent points, not amazing but descent and lacking in detail. However, the point you're missing is that you need both working together to be fully effective ;) Bradley without Patton or vice versa, would be lacking much as your detail is here :p The Germans were scared to death of Patton, or perhaps a better wording would be extremely cautious of him. This played to Bradley's benefit and the Allied forces as whole. On the other hand they viewed Bradley, to an extent as weak of action and fearful to make a quick decision. My point is this, they were a balancing force for the other. I believe that is needed within any military force to be as effective as possible. So, either two leaders would be needed to balance each other, a sort of Yin and Yang, or one leader capable of being either depending on the needs of the current situation. ;) Just my two cents.

So, this game is somewhat parallel to a battle scenario with somewhat distinct lines and fronts, and a general idea of who your enemies are. High level leaders as well as lower level leaders must make decisions given circumstance and hopefully make the correct decision to benefit their group overall. This entails gathering intelligence as to what the other tribes in the world are doing and very much involves everything from internal and external forums to messengers such as Skype. That's what makes this game what it is. The meshing of all of the aspects together and not any one part alone. At least for me...

DeletedUser

Yes I could have been more specific and you are right silenthro but the point of view I was saying is that things need to be planned out before you go charging in and no the Germans weren't scared of Patton but figure he will be the one who would lead the U.S troops so when the US put Patton somewhere the Germans immediately responded to him thinking that was the major invasion area. That combination of the two would be Rommel who was tremendous and my personal favorite strategist during that time was Rhinehard Heinreich. As I said though before is that I would rather plan things out first before rushing in but you may do with your tribe as you please silenthro.

DeletedUser

lol I think you still missed the point :p There are times that a good planned out strategy is needed. Other times blatant disregard for planning and all out attack is effective. Just depends on the circumstance. Without doubt both Rommel and Heinreich were very impressive. As for the Germans responding to Pattons placement do you not think what I said about them fearing him/being extremely cautious of him is true? I mean I think you kinda furthered my point there.

I'll also add again that maybe fear was not the correct wording. More like respect maybe?