No haul guide under construction

DeletedUser96513

I nobled with pits 25/25/22 in my first village, with just 600 axe as the nuke strength. I started off very badly, by the time I had that pits, many players already had lvl 30 pits, but my rushing academy strat worked pretty well for me, and from there on, all I did was stroe packets and noble , more and more villages.

and I never really concentrated on pits/farm lvl much, until recently.

DeletedUser

Very nice to see a guide comming up for the no hauls world. I really enjoy this world since it brings something new to the table, its almost like you have just started playing a new game.

To say something about your guide: so far its perfect. Mine whoring is the way too go, at least till 25. What you do next is up to your situation. And about MoM: I dont think they came this far using the right 'strategy' because ive seen some of their builds and they are not that great. The reason that they are doing so good is because they co-ordinate well and most of them are just overall good players.

Ive got the privilege to have already played this world twice to at least 3000 points. (got rimmed :p). I used 2 different strategies and so I have some comparing material.
So your guide still lacks the troop part. And I may have found a very good troop strategy, which I think nobody but me has used yet. From the point I restarted I thought: Im going to do something different. So I did some research and came to the conclusion that Heavy Cavalry might be the way to go for the No-hauls world. Im doing it now, I have 1 village of 3500 points, ranked 12th in my continent, and so far its working out pretty well.

It has 1 big disadvantage: It takes a shitload of time to get to heavy cavs (15 smithy and 10 stable).
But it has loads of advantages:
-Offensive capabilities which are anti sword.
Everybody builds swords to defeat all the axes, and you know cavs>swords.
-Defensive capabilities which are anti axe.
Yes, look it up, heavy cavs have a good general(infantry) defence.
And everybody seems to be building axes here.
-Only 1 building has to be upgraded.
The stable is used to make your scouts and HC.
-Only 1 tech has to be upgraded.
10 tech is a pain in the ass, while if you only have to upgrade 1 unit its damn easy.
-Insane support capabilities.
-You will obtain the strongest mix village possible. (at least for the start of a no-hauls world)

Note: This probably only works for your first village

DeletedUser

@mitsie doesn't a decent amount of lc own HC?

In contrast to LC, HC works well while defending. Since people seem quite axed-based due to the lack of need for LC many experience, using HC to defend your village is in many situations very effective.

nad destroyer

Not everyone in MoM had 30/30/30 mines by the time they nobled. :x

I had 29/30/28 before i started going for academy. That was plenty to upgrade smithy 24/7 whilst recruiting axes in a level 15 barracks 24/7 and Light Cavalry just about 24/7 in a level 3 stable. D:

This is pretty much what I did before I restarted. Except for the tech parts.