No Honor

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You were at war with Swift thought right? Or had them marked as enemies and skirmished with them... Twstats certainly suggests so but from what I've seen you guys are good at denying stats.

Your winning the wars at the moment top job but your a fair way from world dominance and many tribes turn things around when leadership and or player rosters change.
Top tribes by dominance
Hustle27%
-ND-15.4%

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your winning the wars at the moment top job but your a fair way from world dominance and many tribes turn things around when leadership and or player rosters change.
Top tribes by dominance
Hustle27%
-ND-15.4%
*you're

At times I wish that were true but it simply isn't. Once the direction in war has been set, it often time takes no short of a miracle to turn things around.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
*you're

At times I wish that were true but it simply isn't. Once the direction in war has been set, it often time takes no nothing short of a miracle to turn things around.

*fixed

Least mine made sense mate ;)

DeletedUser

The creator of this thread, dylar (drew), is one of the most dishonorable TW players anyone should ever hope to meet.

He has gone around behind certain individuals backs, over a minor disagreement, and had the recent co-players of that account, steal the account from the previous owner and coplayer while the owner was in hospital. This 'man' dylar (drew) is a disgrace, and the fact i ever stood up for him, saddens me.

He will attempt to manipulate any situation to revolve around himself and worm his way into your arms in order to get what he wants.

I hope people come to their senses and realise what kind of character they have allowed to have manipulate them into doing exactly what he wants, when he wants.

He thinks he tries to evict hate from his life, and be nice to people (some religious thing) but he is in fact, the most disrespectful, dishonorable and manipulative *bleep* i have ever know in TW. I hope he changes his ways sooner rather than later before he loses more friends over petty, childish disagreements.

Regardless of his actions, i believe he has done this out of pure anger, and dislikes being wrong. Even though i have had to block him on skype due to being abusive towards me, my coplayer and others, i will still be here for him if he needs to talk about his issues.

If anyone wishes further information on this, just to be nosey, or to know just who the leader of ND really is, my skype is on my profile here to the left.

EDIT:

If anyone in ND, has had drew come to them, and thinks they know the whole story, think before posting. If you want me to post our skype logs here, and prove to you and the w73 community just how manipulative and deceitful your leader is, tempt me into doing so :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Considering I have been saying I told you so for the past 3 months, I would like to see Skype Logs so I can get a nice laugh.

DeletedUser

Thats every world though, thats what keeps us going. The fact that we can rotate on being bitches and hotheads.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you want me to post our skype logs here, and prove to you and the w73 community just how manipulative and deceitful your leader is, tempt me into doing so :)

*BGeorge3 pokes Wargasm with a stick.
Consider yourself tempted. :O

DeletedUser

This is only coming out now? I knew before even the fall of Codex. Had not even talked to him at that time yet. Afterall, it was his and Adam's scheming within Codex using Chris that caused the tribe to fall apart. I have not heard about this issue since I haven't really been paying attention to W73. That is just Codex, nevermind their meddling within BH and their attempt and dismal failure to cause an internal collapse in Joker and then the events within IKEA. Drew is the sort of leader that if he knows a player who has the password to an account in another tribe and is not neccessarily even playing it, that he will attempt to get him to change the password on the rest of the account so that the account can be nobled out by -ND- and friends. This has actually happened.

It is repulsive to see Joker mentioned as a tribe with no honour by the leader of -ND-, a tribe which is synonymous with all the things that Dylar claims other tribes and myself have done in order to put us down on the same level as him or even lower. I just ignored it before for the most part but I have had enough. If I used the same tactics as Dylar and didn't want to to quit because of W60 (long story), the world would be over. Joker would have won easily, -ND- would have been in a grave long ago. Even at the point of the Codex war, I could have probably controlled the majority of the world if I had utilised my contacts, mainly from W60.

To do what Dylar does is to lose though and more than just at the game.

PS: I know I am going to get a bunch of -ND-/Dylar fanboys flaming me. Who cares. You are wrong about me just like you are wrong about Dylar. The ignorance is real.

DeletedUser

Chris was the one who did the scheming and had nothing to with drew. However drew did manipulate Chris in some ways.

Nobody caused BH's downfall other than BH. Nobody ever tried to cause Joker to fall from within, it just had a terrible leadership and was doomed for failure.

I agree with you that drew has had acc's in enemy tribes, give them their details, and either to play them via proxy, or simply have them hand over their villages by sitting their account.

None of the tribes have complete honor, but for drew to come here saying such garbage, when he is the least honorable player in tw, is wrong. Joker however, would never have won against ND, they had neither the activity, skill or leadership to make that happen.

I agree with most, however half of that is wrong and im the one who had just had his account stolen by ND leadership.

Michael Corleone.

Chris was the one who did the scheming and had nothing to with drew. However drew did manipulate Chris in some ways.

Nobody caused BH's downfall other than BH. Nobody ever tried to cause Joker to fall from within, it just had a terrible leadership and was doomed for failure.

I agree with you that drew has had acc's in enemy tribes, give them their details, and either to play them via proxy, or simply have them hand over their villages by sitting their account.

None of the tribes have complete honor, but for drew to come here saying such garbage, when he is the least honorable player in tw, is wrong. Joker however, would never have won against ND, they had neither the activity, skill or leadership to make that happen.

I agree with most, however half of that is wrong and im the one who had just had his account stolen by ND leadership.
I do not care that I was a broken record for 3 months, but I am glad to see people are finally seeing what J have been saying.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Oh wait, Wargasm = Adam. Then it is completely justified in that instance as he is a negative asset on any tribe he is in due to his attitude. Not worth replying to either, I swear I had you on the block list. Still stand by what I said about drew though.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Oh wait, Wargasm = Adam. Then it is completely justified in that instance as he is a negative asset on any tribe he is in due to his attitude. Not worth replying to either, I swear I had you on the block list. Still stand by what I said about drew though.

For someone who quit, you sure like to hold a grudge against soneone you never knew.

Your attitude is the reason why nobody listens to you or likes you, keep the attention on yourself or Joker as you usually do and avoid talking about people you dont know :)

DeletedUser

For someone who quit, you sure like to hold a grudge against soneone you never knew.

Your attitude is the reason why nobody listens to you or likes you, keep the attention on yourself or Joker as you usually do and avoid talking about people you dont know :)

Is this hilarious to anyone else? Or is it just me?
You must be the biggest hypocrite in this forum. I challenge someone to find a better one.

Is this what your hobby is now? Running around taking your personal anger out in the forums because you haven't got anything else to do with it anymore. Honestly, you do not play this world anymore, and if you've joined another account I somehow doubt it will last very long. :lol:

Lets talk about "attitudes" Adam, why the people you surround yourself with insist on throwing you out because they simply don't like you due to your egotistical and controlling attitude. Are you sensing a trend yet? I'm getting the feeling your insults are simply the result of you receiving them too often.

As much as I would like to continue. I will further refrain from adding to an argument between two oblivious people to the current matters of W73.

DeletedUser

You should stop, Jake the theif. Posting here to begin with, when you know nothing of the matter is the joke here. If you wish to continue, do so at your own risk of being outed here for who you really are. After drew having held his personal issues against me, for the 3rd time, and bringing everyone in the tribe to him for a little cry and a hug, I've simply lost interest in anything he or his fanboys have to say now. So take your own advice, and stop posting. Fool :)

DeletedUser

Jake the thief? :lol:
Are you familiar with false entitlement? Learn it bud, because you've got it. Hopping from account to account until they realize who you really are, then it's pack your bags and find yourself a new home.

But hey, I mean I'm the bad guy here right? Expose me for who I really am, lets see what you can come up with bud! Let me help ya out though, I found out who you were and your true intentions, so... I kicked you off, I took away your ego train, bottom line is you lost.

Which brings us to where we are now, where your nature kicks in. Something tragic occurs so you try to accept it while, damage control and revenge comes to mind and you gossip about it to anyone who is willing to listen to you. Isn't that right?

This is Drew's fault isn't it? You fail to realize the animosity towards you from others. Drew simply sped up a process before you could do anything more. I suggest you take a look back at the bigger picture if you are so oblivious to believe this is exclusively Drew's fault.

Frankly I only see one blatant reason why you don't want me to post here. Isn't it obvious? It's definitely sad. :icon_wink: I'm holding back a lot bud. You've got some baggage.

I'll tell you who has no place being here... As you have become the most dishonorable player I have come to know. Mainly by the actions you have taken in desperation after what occurred, I've lost any shred of respect I still had for you.

As much as It hurts saying this, this will be my last reply to you here. You are no longer relevant to W73 and I have better things to do with my time. Such as trying to fix the mess you left behind. Just a pointer in case you haven't figured it out yet and decide to come back to this game, don't send all your nukes into stacked front line villages with low morale. :icon_rolleyes:

Someone really should put you in your place mate, obviously you don't know where it is yet.