• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser83995

I will no longer be Spamming the W42 Forums as i will be quiting this world

Its been fun all :)

Please flame all you want due to this thread being a waste of space :icon_wink:

DeletedUser52584

Say hai to star on W38. No idea what his name is but I think he's in BANNED.

Have you seen the w38 map? It's messed, like W22 they're approaching the edges, w42 we have colored tribes in the middle, fodder on the rim. W38 the colored tribes extend to the rim but not the corners of the map. It makes like this perfect sphere.

darkaniken2

Say hai to star on W38. No idea what his name is but I think he's in BANNED.

Have you seen the w38 map? It's messed, like W22 they're approaching the edges, w42 we have colored tribes in the middle, fodder on the rim. W38 the colored tribes extend to the rim but not the corners of the map. It makes like this perfect sphere.
Star is purpledurple, last I checked.

DeletedUser

Your purpledurple last i checked :)

tata giants, nice seeing u again :)

DeletedUser83995

No Flaming and a warm goodbye from Humpty.... whats the world PnP's coming to!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser83995

Much better, thanks a ton :)

Ill probably stop in every now and then but dont plan on spending to much time in the PnP's due to W38's PnP's not very active...

Good luck all on W42

DeletedUser

Much better, thanks a ton :)

Ill probably stop in every now and then but dont plan on spending to much time in the PnP's due to W38's PnP's not very active...

Good luck all on W42

Dont quite! i was starting to like you!.

But if you have to go good luck to ya. I saw that you had a request for a co out. Nobody responded then?

DeletedUser83995

I think i got one person, we will see how that goes ill be here for a bit longer ;)

I wouldnt up and leave my new PnP buddies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.