No more

DeletedUser

Is there no challegne left in this Classic world im in the mighty tribe WAAO im R.I.P paladphros and all that can be said is R.I.P our enemies we have fought the best of the best and obviously they werent good enough

list of fallens(in no particular order) :
Scion:snob:
Dokdo:snob:
24/24:snob:
T.U.G:snob:
WWTLF:snob:
TS :snob:(thanks to 24/24 and WAAO working together early in the round)

So anyone out there want to give us a challegne WERE BORED

There the gauntlet ahs been thrown down BRING IT ON :lightcavalry::heavycavalry::ram::axemen:

DeletedUser

Is there no challegne left in this Classic world im in the mighty tribe WAAO im R.I.P paladphros and all that can be said is R.I.P our enemies we have fought the best of the best and obviously they werent good enough

list of fallens(in no particular order) :
Scion:snob:
Dokdo:snob:
24/24:snob:
T.U.G:snob:
WWTLF:snob:
TS :snob:(thanks to 24/24 and WAAO working together early in the round)

There the gauntlet ahs been thrown down BRING IT ON :lightcavalry::heavycavalry::ram::axemen:

You are a joke. I just now realize where I remember your name from. You are that noob that barb nobled around me on this world while I was still playing. How about you come on over to w26 and be the big man that you seem to want to portray with the statement you make in your profile and tribe profile on 26.

DeletedUser

give me a playable account & i`ll teach u how to spell challenge :icon_eek:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are a joke. I just now realize where I remember your name from. You are that noob that barb nobled around me on this world while I was still playing. How about you come on over to w26 and be the big man that you seem to want to portray with the statement you make in your profile and tribe profile on 26.

Speaking of nobling barbs, someone in the thread starter's tribe decided to take 500/500.

While I had the village, he scouted it at least 3 times. Anyone could have taken the village because it was an offensive village!

Yet that member only nobled the village after I restarted to the rim.

So you say you want a challenge? Why then do you noble barbarian villages? Why not noble other players? Your member could have nobled that village, but instead decided to wait until it became a barb (and there were no troops in the barb village) before doing so.

I'll ask again. You want a challenge? Then why don't you declare on a few tribes? Start nobling other players. Otherwise, hit the delete account button.

DeletedUser

Why dont you stop using your mouth and do something then ... if you hav such a big problem why dont you come and stop it

DeletedUser

Why dont you stop using your mouth and do something then ... if you hav such a big problem why dont you come and stop it

So are you challenging anyone to a one on one competition then? Or are you challenging all vets vs your tribe? I am sure I can recruit 50 plus vets to take on your 50plus noobs or however much of the world you recruited.

DeletedUser

Scion
Dokdo
WWTLF
TS

I can promise that if these four tribes worked together instead of having fun going against each other would have easily wiped you guys off the face of the world instead we chose to have fun going against each other so I really don't see how you consider what we did a victory. Also TS wasn't defeated by your tribe or any other tribe on the server just died because of inactivity which was caused by us having too many of our own in the same area. We figured there would be a lot more people on the server but we was wrong so most chose to quit.

Basically just face it guys you don't have skill/talent in TW just know where the invite button is.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Maybe you didn't notice, but I restarted after one of my villages was taken. For me to send all my troops against anyone right now would be stupid.

You complain about a challenge yet you noble barbs. Show some backbone then and start nobling players. Declare war on other tribes. Better yet declare on all tribes. That will give you a challenge.

If you're too scared to do that then don't bother coming on here and posting "oh there's no challenge."

DeletedUser

Maybe you didn't notice, but I restarted after one of my villages was taken. For me to send all my troops against anyone right now would be stupid.

You complain about a challenge yet you noble barbs. Show some backbone then and start nobling players. Declare war on other tribes. Better yet declare on all tribes. That will give you a challenge.

If you're too scared to do that then don't bother coming on here and posting "oh there's no challenge."

There is no challenge for them to accomplish :p because if they tried to have a challenge they would fail in accomplishing it so best way to beat having a challenge is saying there is no challenge.

DeletedUser

So are you challenging anyone to a one on one competition then? Or are you challenging all vets vs your tribe? I am sure I can recruit 50 plus vets to take on your 50plus noobs or however much of the world you recruited.
I'd join late if you found 49 others. :icon_wink:

No Antag! funny business this time. Although there was a point to. *sigh*...

Seriously though, I doubt many would, but if you found a sizeable amount, i'd so join late to prove a point. Not even for victory, but if we managed to take down a few, they'd see...

Edit: an elite rim tribe, for real. :lol:

4leaf

Scion
DOKDO
WWTLF
TS
It was fun for us to fight with each others. If we team up and kill noobs, We probalby are still playing this world instead of playing other world. I believe that all members of those tribes had fun, so it was the best result. You are too kind to take care about noobs in this world. see..? they are glad to have someone who reply on their spam. :D

DeletedUser

wont even let me join. I clickd 14 days premium and it wouldnt let me in..?

DeletedUser

It was fun for us to fight with each others. If we team up and kill noobs, We probalby are still playing this world instead of playing other world. I believe that all members of those tribes had fun, so it was the best result. You are too kind to take care about noobs in this world. see..? they are glad to have someone who reply on their spam. :D

What we should have done so the noobs wouldn't get big heads is just co-existed against them then just slaughtered each other xD

DeletedUser

This game has no skill.

the only skill would be building up villages and scouting.

the rest is done by the simulatar lol has i see your ALL NOOBS MUHAHAHA.

i played from world 1 and 2 with my buddy kill zone.

this is like my 3rd account.

we made our debut in world 4 with sir white R.I.P SIR WHITE.
damn you rank 96 and rank 94 tribe.

this game is addictive for the reason i do not know...that the fact you work with people to take out stronger people.

thats why i keep coming back to it.

worst thing i ever seen.
was the death of sappihare that must have hurt her.
something like top 4 or 20 tribes ganged up on her :O
she was rank 1 like last year or something.
No skill? lol, build order doesn't matter, co-ordinating attacks doesn't take skill, properly farming to minimize losses and maximize gain takes no skill, sniping trains doesn't either, dodging and countering attacks less than second after the attack lands. If you don't know what some of the things I just mentioned were, then please for my farming's sake, believe there's no skill in this game. And scouts are only useful early game, against active opponents mid-game they're not all that useful since saving the population for defense and offense will keep you alive while spending it on information gatherers will let you know the enemy has an army that you could've used that population for killing instead of seeing.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As one of the three main players of WWTLF, I can say that if 4leaf and us had joined Scion, or even just worked together, WAAO would have been dead.

But killing noobs isn't as fun as fighting good players, thus we fought between ourselves and had some of the best times of my TW life ;-)