No premium feature worlds.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Olve, Mar 20, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Olve

Olve Non-stop Poster

W100 was a breath of fresh air, even tho it had some problems. But I wonder if it could be possible to have more PP free worlds? For example every 10th world?

Just to note why this can be positive for the game, back in the day (around w76) every other world was with PP functions, and every other was without. When this stopped around W80 the game saw a very very rapid decline in size, which has yet to stop. I fear the international server will no longer be bigger than 4 continents, which leaves it at the size Norway was before we started doing every world the same without any differences, packed full of PP.

2. Allianz Arena

Allianz Arena New Member

I'm actually jealous of the German version

3. aaron murray

aaron murray Non-stop Poster

Is there no pp features on the german version?

4. Allianz Arena

Allianz Arena New Member

Yes , every 40-60 day They run two worlds at same time one with pp the other one without pp i dont speak German but this is How their System works.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  5. Shinko to Kuma

Shinko to Kuma Non-stop Poster

If inno wants to make money on a pp free world I’d even be ok with increased prices on account manager, loot assistant and premium to offset for the disabling of all other pp features

aaron murray likes this.
  6. Olve

Olve Non-stop Poster

I just want a more "competetive" competition for ranks. Now you can duel a guy all you want on the rankings, if the guy opens his pockets on an event hes suddenly 50 nobles ahead out of nowhere. :(