{NO} Vs -TWDR-

DeletedUser

I have such an urge to begin nobling both of you guys.
But, Pabeis is on my <3 list, So maybe i'll only start on {NO}

Kuenchinu

maybe you should look on the new stats, my tribe is now moving in, and he was more than active when he mailed me asking why i attacked him.

DeletedUser

It's playful banter, gawd. If I wanted to Verm you guys, I would.

Kuenchinu

:lol:you mite not get the chance :lol: 140 attacks from 4Horse :lol:

Harbinger of death

i think the whole tw family disband because of there lack of creativity for a better name

AC4L

ur already dead or have quit the world..... :icon_rolleyes: might be one of the worst to say that someone's dead....

They got 4Horse comin to "expand", its a safe bet, also they aren't that good

DeletedUser

awww look at this they have 4horse coming and so they roll over and play dead just what 4horse likes. Sure don't fight back, just give up instead. Now granted you can't win but that shouldn't stop you from fighting back....would help your OD rank before you take your trip to the rim.

DeletedUser

Fight back for the love of god please We would welcome the boot to our ODD rank :D

DeletedUser

Fight back for the love of god please We would welcome the boot to our ODD rank :D

it is always more fun fighting an enemy that actually fights back some people i noble felt like snatching just another barb village no fun at all.

DeletedUser

How about if your willing to fight back and 4horse confirms your fighting back I will send you resources(to whoever fights back) once you have been rimmed to help you restart quicker. I am so sick of seeing players roll over when they come under attack. Its not any fun. Makes one wonder if people see wars and read "hugs".

DeletedUser

Wanna send me some resources Hunty?
And where is g0liath, I haven't seen him in ages?

Kuenchinu

awww look at this they have 4horse coming and so they roll over and play dead just what 4horse likes. Sure don't fight back, just give up instead. Now granted you can't win but that shouldn't stop you from fighting back....would help your OD rank before you take your trip to the rim.

am trying but i sent a lot of my troops to other villages to dobge but you took out all my walls and rally points in the first shot so i was in a bit of a mess and when i got my troops bakc your second wave took about 90% of them out, and AC4L shut your mouth your village have 400 troops in and that was it, uch a bit army for someone who talks big and i have one more thing to say, i dont give up unlike you! you gave up the second your tribe got in a war and ran away when you got attacks! so why dont you join world 23 and you and me will go one on one!!!! come on show me what you got!!!!!!:icon_evil:

Last edited: