NOB!! - What an offensive bunch...

DeletedUser

Given our track record on Declarations* I wasn't going to bother with one this time....

We finally got bored with sitting on the side-lines like a bunch of excited 13 year olds at an England football match waiting for someone to actually score a goal.

For all those in Devils who've been asleep for the last 24 hrs (half of you by the looks of things) wake up, there's a nuke on route!

Why?

Because we don't like KD's 'hug the world' strategy

Because KD can't stop his boys attacking Colpo

Because we don't like our planned ops on ~RAID~ being disrupted

Because we don't like the endless pathetic attempts to subvert our players

Because of ABBA

Because we're bored

and because we can.

For the statisticians among you, attack launched at 00:01 ST 11/01/2011. This is NOB!! v Devils/TDE/whatever they want to call themselves these days. If the children (Prowl/B.F) get involved that's their look out - kindly keep the stats discrete. KD tells me he's seen our attack plans in detail so I hope we won't see the usual run of excuses for early losses.

anabolic
Chief Cat Herder of NOB!!

* 3 Banning offences on the forums and 2 in game bans for being beastly to children

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. RAID and NOB going for a gang-bang on us now? Bring it!

DeletedUser

Hmm.. RAID and NOB going for a gang-bang on us now? Bring it!

How do you consider it a gang-bang when TDE was the ones who launched on us? :icon_neutral: We were prepping for RAID and you launched on Colpo, soooooooo....

The only reason this had to be posted was so that the world was aware that something semi-interesting was finally happening.

DeletedUser80195

Gang bang? LOL don't flatter yourself. You are like the ugly chick at the bar that, the more you drink, the uglier you get. (Sometimes nothing helps!)

A gang bang would apply if you had some sort of talent.

Even KD and your Barons stated that themselves.

Good luck to all 3 tribes.

Smart move for NOB, as they were wise enough to see what is about to happen to Devils and don't want to be left behind.

DeletedUser

Yay, a declaration!
ABBA was the best reason you gave to attack us for sure.

You caught some TDE members with their pants down, obviously - taking some isolated villages is always a good way to get some nice opening stats.
Don't expect the whole war to be this one sided. ;)

you launched on Colpo, soooooooo....
We did? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Rohan - look on it this way - it's the first time KD has done you guys a favour.

DeletedUser

Yay, a declaration!

You caught some TDE members with their pants down, obviously - taking some isolated villages is always a good way to get some nice opening stats.

Felt we should give a declaration since TDE launched over a week ago and hadn't mentioned it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yay, a declaration!

Well, you know how it is... we're on 290hrs minus about 24 for most of us...

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Things on w39 just got interesting.

Declaration was simple yet effective!

This gets the full Hybrid Soul endorsement.
:icon_razz:

the dragyness

Here, let me help...

The following are guilty of ruining my plans for attacking Raid:

Cer-Berus
Catherine The Great
legs wide open
ThiemMortem
Binis
ELordl
mimoy.mimaw
newport10
Geoff Knott

Any questions? Well, don't ask them of me.

DeletedUser

:

The most exciting response so far has been the change of name. Damn! Where are you guys? Can't find you now....

Isolated villas - hmm that'll be us hitting villas up in K44/45 then. Oh no - that's you.

I agree we've only hit the smaller inconsequential players thus far... Nilla the Cereal Box, Cathy the Vast, Dizzy and fluffy the 3 headed dog

DeletedUser

No, isolated villages as in you taking villages from players whose main clusters are far away.
:p

eg. Nilla/charizard's villages in K46, you guys attacking the K58 cluster of villages...

DeletedUser

Here, let me help...

The following are guilty of ruining my plans for attacking Raid:

Cer-Berus
Catherine The Great
legs wide open
ThiemMortem
Binis
ELordl
mimoy.mimaw
newport10
Geoff Knott

Any questions? Well, don't ask them of me.

So which NOB player did these players supposedly attack?

DeletedUser

Sneak preview of the scene inside TDE HQ this evening....

AngryPinkDragon.jpg