Noble Packets Stored in Academies

DeletedUser

Will Noble Packets that are stored in academies be transferred to you when you conquer a village like the good ol' days of W1 and W2? Please tell me it's true! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i think its true.:icon_neutral:

What I mean by that is, when you conquer an enemy's village, you take his Noble Packets.

I once took a village that had 500 Packets in it. That is absolutely HUGE!!! One of the main reasons I was able to survive and then flourish on W2.

DeletedUser8472

I am pretty sure that you can't. Since I remember the announcement when they claimed they were changing the system...

DeletedUser

I don't think they mentioned anything about using the old system in the w10 announcement, so I assume it'll be the new one.

DeletedUser

This belongs in the Questions section.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8472

This belongs in the Questions section.:icon_rolleyes:

it's a question true. But it is also world 10 discussion isn't it? Are you a mod? no... so let the mods decide what to do.

On topic, they have not gone back to the old system before, and the idea was this system was better so...ah well

DeletedUser

it's a question true. But it is also world 10 discussion isn't it? Are you a mod? no... so let the mods decide what to do.

On topic, they have not gone back to the old system before, and the idea was this system was better so...ah well

The mint coins version correct? I've seen little extras in W9, such as the mailing list generators where you can include only diplomacy or dukes. Can't that be added in here?

DeletedUser

The mint coins version correct? I've seen little extras in W9, such as the mailing list generators where you can include only diplomacy or dukes. Can't that be added in here?

No, not the coins version. That comes with the new units.

DeletedUser

So... They've stayed at the acadamey levels version, but made the packets un-nobleable?

DeletedUser

They have gone with the old academy system which is stored packages. You were once able to get these when you nobled a village but then they changed the system so that all stored packages could be accessed by all villages. Be happy for that atleast now you don't have to keep sending resources around with your market. So i'm going to guess its a no and you can't steal peoples packages.

asmodous

I hate the coins. The new system of getting noblemen is good but then it makes it easyer for big players and harder for small players. But hey, I love it!

DeletedUser

sorry this is a little off topic but when did you get the pink panther avatar? ive had mine for awhile and we both can have it...:icon_neutral:

i think they changed the system in world 10 from world one in a few ways.

DeletedUser

aww man . . . stealing enemy packets was so much funner and led to massive rapid expansion