Nobleman!

DeletedUser

Well it isn't easy, you have to civilize those barbarians. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser806

I hope someday to be good enough to noble a 178 point village.

DeletedUser

I feel so inadequate as I'm only capable of nobling a 26 pointer. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7123

how can people have 2, and even 3 villages already!? I go on every day, add building etc, farm, and then log off. Doing that im only 850 points. Is it just me, or do some people have like no life and are able to moniter their account all day to add stuff? How else would they get so many?

(my first post, finally found out how to register to the forum :icon_biggrin: )

DeletedUser

how can people have 2, and even 3 villages already!? I go on every day, add building etc, farm, and then log off. Doing that im only 850 points. Is it just me, or do some people have like no life and are able to moniter their account all day to add stuff? How else would they get so many?

(my first post, finally found out how to register to the forum :icon_biggrin: )

Depends on how much recourses you can farm each day and how experienced you are.

DeletedUser

Also, did you start off building resources only in the first couple of days, that really helps.

DeletedUser7123

Depends on how much recourses you can farm each day and how experienced you are.

in my oppinion, the first month or so has NOTHING to do with experience, but only with activity. Later on when we all have multiple villages and battle tactics become usefull, if somebody had more points and villages than me, then i would gladly and honourably take that as a sign of skill. But in the mean time, where the most troops killed is 6k and barely anyone has got 3000points yet, that is not skill, it is being ridiculously active and a point whore.

(no offense to some people who are up there in top 20)

DeletedUser

The first part of what Lord peter said is to do with activity, the more active you are, the more you can farm. it is also o do with luck, if you start off in a nice spot with lots of inactive players then you'll farm more and get bigger quicker.

kez666

its unlucky where i am on map
everyone around me is all about fighting, even tho we are all 600-800 points
:lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :scout:
its anoyin because its slow progess as most money is spent on a defensive army and wall
:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

in my oppinion, the first month or so has NOTHING to do with experience, but only with activity. Later on when we all have multiple villages and battle tactics become usefull, if somebody had more points and villages than me, then i would gladly and honourably take that as a sign of skill. But in the mean time, where the most troops killed is 6k and barely anyone has got 3000points yet, that is not skill, it is being ridiculously active and a point whore.

(no offense to some people who are up there in top 20)

Can't say that I agree. While being active helps, it's not the only thing that matters. You need to know how to attack, who to attack and when to attack. And believe me it isn't easy to know those things without gaining some experience first.

DeletedUser

in my oppinion, the first month or so has NOTHING to do with experience, but only with activity.
Experience matters; this is my first round and I thought id been doing well so far, but since I've started talking to stronger players I've realised that I've been making quite a few mistakes.

I think luck also seems to play a significant role over the first month or so because your starting location matters a lot - someone who has a perfect 13x13 starting location (2-3 abandoneds nearby so they can get a great start, then aorund 7-8 semi-active players for farms and a couple of decent players for nobling) has a huge initial advantage over someone in a poorer area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Lionheart XIII

where i am there's 20 equally strong villages and 3 abandonned villages. either we attack eachother and we all lose or we upgrade our mines and hope for the best... i haven't had a single decent haul. i even stopped trying. and this guy now has 3 villages. like wtf!?

DeletedUser

where i am there's 20 equally strong villages and 3 abandonned villages. either we attack eachother and we all lose or we upgrade our mines and hope for the best... i haven't had a single decent haul. i even stopped trying. and this guy now has 3 villages. like wtf!?

I looked at your area of the map, that sucks :icon_cry:

DeletedUser5905

Ouch that area you are in is bad, I thought I had a bad start until i saw your location.