Nobles are out!

A humble player

ahhh but you guys all forget the most important thing about nobling another player... Less people are now farming in your area.. Also if you noble someone on the edge of your 15x15 or so you'll get more FARMS!!! :icon_twisted:

The barb wave is coming.
After it, well, lets say I had a friend on w52 who had to queue up a few million res in his HQ during his smithy rush, he lost a few hundred K from the loss of queuing after the 5th thing.

DeletedUser

The barb wave is coming.
After it, well, lets say I had a friend on w52 who had to queue up a few million res in his HQ during his smithy rush, he lost a few hundred K from the loss of queuing after the 5th thing.

well your friend wasn't thing ahead.. LIES there is so such thing as "BARB WAVES" All lies :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

not all the time... I mean you could have 20 coins right now but 0 nobles :p...

no matter what your going to noble, you'll lose least 1 axe...

Not true, i nobled 2 3k+.point players in my 15x15 on W52 i think without losing 1 axe :)

1st one was supporting a tribe mate and had 0 troops in his village.

2nd dodged my train thinking it was a fake :)

So your theory is wrong ;)

I also have 6.coins and no nobles :p

DeletedUser

Not true, i nobled 2 3k+.point players in my 15x15 on W52 i think without losing 1 axe :)

1st one was supporting a tribe mate and had 0 troops in his village.

2nd dodged my train thinking it was a fake :)

So your theory is wrong ;)

I also have 6.coins and no nobles :p

... well you just got really lucky :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I got rimmed after that :/

Would not say it was a lucky world for me lol

DeletedUser

I always go for 10.Coins ;) however my Co's get mad at me oh well, they should be use to it now :p

Just to let you know, i do not noble less then 3k.points so it might be a while for anyone to see me noble ;)

DeletedUser

I always go for 10.Coins ;) however my Co's get mad at me oh well, they should be use to it now :p

Just to let you know, i do not noble less then 3k.points so it might be a while for anyone to see me noble ;)

ahhh so you go for the noble train... well for me I love to noble... the more I noble the more I farm :icon_twisted:

??? whats your IGN?

DeletedUser

I change my Ign for every world, i also change my forum account for every world o_O

(Its on a not needed to know basis)
(Strictly confidential)

DeletedUser

Well I've been rimmed to the lonely district of K62, so i'll get back to you in a while ;)

DeletedUser

yes a nice 200 point village. lol :icon_rolleyes:

Ikr, he could of taken that 1k guy like right next to him. :lol:

But its his choice, not going to bash him for it though.

DeletedUser

That's to early too.... I think

Last edited by a moderator: