DeletedUser

Interesting numbers:

FEMA/BSW Players - 344
Current Rate of Producting Nobles - 1204 per day
Rate of Producing Nobles at 1/2 price - 2408 per day

DNY/Oots Players - 152
Current Rate of Producing Nobles - 532
Rate of Producing Nobles at 1/2 price - 1064

The calculations are based on everyone being able to produce 3.5 nobles per day. I did not add in the 28 people currently in RETIRE nor did I take out the inactives in Oots so these calculations are more in FEMA/BSW favor than reflected. This also does not factor in all the breakaway tribes of FEMA.

If I was in FEMA/BSW, I would want the 1/2 price nobles if for nothing else to start using nobles as fakes.

I keep going back and forth on this one in my own mind. I would say that 1/2 price nobles would generally be a good thing but I am not sure I would like it at this time as anything that speeds up DNY nobling would not be good for my family.

Either way though...I thought this was going to be for just World 10 and below?

DeletedUser

Either way though...I thought this was going to be for just World 10 and below?

As w12 is as far developed, or even further, than a lot of the first 10 world, we try to get w12 nominated for this as well.

slinkiestwizard

Well so far it seams only DNY considers this the popular vote

DeletedUser

Well, I hope the moderators look at what is best for a world, not for any of the tribes.
Like Red said to begin with, this is not up for a vote, just getting a general feeling.

What is the biggest argument against introducing this?

Speeding up the game is in my mind a relevant issue, preventing to be over-run harder than present, is not.

slinkiestwizard

Mr Blonde
Well, I hope the moderators look at what is best for a world, not for any of the tribes.

Then we would need more tribes voting on here other than just DNY and a few select players they can always do it by mail

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The most active players happen to be DNY members. It's why the externals are so DNY-orientated in the first place.

DeletedUser

@ ray and blonde, Agreed.

The change would be made to this world if there was a general suffering of "fun" due to lack of nobles. Not to aid or hurt any specific tribe.

I think this world is suffering from the problem of lacking nobles, not just in DNY.

DeletedUser

Mr Blonde

Then we would need more tribes voting on here other than just DNY and a few select players they can always do it by mail

Didn't I just say this is not a vote?

If you want to bring in your tribes argument, I would say, discuss it in your tribe and post the results, if you players don't post here. Same goes for FEMA off course and any other tribes.

When you don't voice your (tribe's) opinion on this in here, you can't complain about not being heard, when the decision will be made.
But like said before, don't come with arguments, that it would hurt your tribe in your war against DNY, as that should not be a valid issue.

DeletedUser

This is a big reason why I started this thread. We have a thread on our own forum where I said that this would exactly happen and I was wondering if I was correct. Turns out I am, you got DNY on one side and as much as I try to build a case for the 1/2 priced nobles FEMA & BSW will not go for it. Especially when more and more DNY people post here in support of it. IMO, this is driven more by fear than anything. With the rapid rate we are taking your villages you do not see enough benefit of having double the amount of nobles as I do. This turned into a DNY vs FEMA/BSW thing again and there are more of you than of us so the vote would shoot this down in a heartbeat.

IMO, we need to get the amount of active players down for this to have a serious run. If this waits until after this war I feel it will be to late as there will be a sea of grey villages and I doubt I will be around to noble them.

DeletedUser

Interesting numbers:

FEMA/BSW Players - 344
Current Rate of Producting Nobles - 1204 per day
Rate of Producing Nobles at 1/2 price - 2408 per day

DNY/Oots Players - 152
Current Rate of Producing Nobles - 532
Rate of Producing Nobles at 1/2 price - 1064

The calculations are based on everyone being able to produce 3.5 nobles per day. I did not add in the 28 people currently in RETIRE nor did I take out the inactives in Oots so these calculations are more in FEMA/BSW favor than reflected. This also does not factor in all the breakaway tribes of FEMA.

If I was in FEMA/BSW, I would want the 1/2 price nobles if for nothing else to start using nobles as fakes.

It's the same issue here on world 10. Although the alliance against CTRL vastly outnumbers us they are strongly against it also despite me pointing out what you just did. Of course I suppose they're worried since it's not about how large the tribes are but how efficiently they use their nobles. Since despite being smaller im sure DNY nobles way more enemy villages.

You know the saying ... it's not about size, it's about how you use what you've got. By being against this vote they're basically admitting to their own inefficiency.

slinkiestwizard

Mr Blonde
Didn't I just say this is not a vote?

If you want to bring in your tribes argument, I would say, discuss it in your tribe and post the results, if you players don't post here. Same goes for FEMA off course and any other tribes.

I didnt see a poll listed so therfore i would assume its not a vote thanks for being Mr obvious.
As for my tribes argument i dont ever remember posting anything regarding an argument i only stated my opinion i was not in any way speaking for my tribe.
As for Fema or any other tribe posting why bother ? it seams your responce to what i said was basically again dictating your expression of what we said and changing things around again.

Like i said everything i posted is here in black and white easy to read nothing in that 1 paragraph you posted refers to me ,other than the direction that you threw it in.

Last i looked this was a topic to go as far as W 10 so far.

Red
IMO, this is driven more by fear than anything. With the rapid rate we are taking your villages you do not see enough benefit of having double the amount of nobles as I do. This turned into a DNY vs FEMA/BSW thing again and there are more of you than of us so the vote would shoot this down in a heartbeat.
yes that is your opinion,IMO i dont feel its fear driven at all , ive openly stated the demise of this world based on the good talented players that left,Red honestly do you feel point whoring players that grow only to satisfy themselves and have very little understanding of the game,should they grow be able to defend and attack with such large accounts?

Honestly my opinion was bassed on the after effects, i understand DNY wants the crown ,and relish the idea of moving on , i would gladly like the restart in a new world against DNY with our select dedicated players .It would be refreshing and many players in our tribe look foward to that .
I feel at this point to add the 1/2 price nobles and enable the players who dont no how to work an account and probably dont even use a premium would help in redily destroying this world at a faster pace.That would be DNY s gain and everyone elses loss.

Regardless what you feel of me as a player i have put my time in ,ive been honest and loyal to my tribe to have the world get turned upside down IMO bassed on 1/2 price nobles would be a kick in the butt after much invested time.It also wouldnt give the players in DNY there grand victory as they want as there would always be questions along the lines of what if

DeletedUser

Red

yes that is your opinion,IMO i dont feel its fear driven at all , ive openly stated the demise of this world based on the good talented players that left,Red honestly do you feel point whoring players that grow only to satisfy themselves and have very little understanding of the game,should they grow be able to defend and attack with such large accounts?

Honestly my opinion was bassed on the after effects, i understand DNY wants the crown ,and relish the idea of moving on , i would gladly like the restart in a new world against DNY with our select dedicated players .It would be refreshing and many players in our tribe look foward to that .
I feel at this point to add the 1/2 price nobles and enable the players who dont no how to work an account and probably dont even use a premium would help in redily destroying this world at a faster pace.That would be DNY s gain and everyone elses loss.

Nice try slink, but if those players do not know how to work an account or use premium then the 1/2 price nobles will be their own demise. The bigger their accounts get the more time consuming they become. The biggest player I have ever seen with no premium was the original owner of Jason6882. Some how he managed a top 10 account that grew up to 8 million without a premium. I say let those pointwhores grow as they can help clean up some of this mess in W12 once we come a calling they will be easy take downs.

DeletedUser

Mr Blonde

I didnt see a poll listed so therfore i would assume its not a vote thanks for being Mr obvious.
Than why do you continue to say things like "Then we would need more tribes voting on here other than just DNY and a few select players they can always do it by mail"
Mr. Obvious? That would incline you understood that there is no vote, but no real sign of that being true...

Seriously, you continue to use the word vote and nagging about DNY voicing their opinion with more voices, which would make it unfair.

If only one opposing person would come with serious reasons against cutting noble prices in half, that would be heard just as much as all voices from DNY saying the same. So when is someone going to step up, and explain why this would be bad for this world?

And you did speak about your own opinion, that is ok. What does the rest of BSW have to say about it? You are clearly worried this might be introduced to this world in some way, so I suppose it is being discussed among the tribal leaders and among members as well, right?

One last thing, I hear a lot of complaints from BSW and FEMA about discussions going only 1 way and everything they say being turned around. You might start thinking, if it is the opposition overwhelming you, or you being wrong a lot. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

Mr Blonde do me a favor just stifle other than trying to poke holes in what i have said and dwell on the fact that i used the word vote instead of opinion youve added nothing to this conversation.

I have stated opinion as i am worried about the point whores getting villages and amassing points they cant control.Why give DNY any more easy targets they have enough already.

I think i have stepped up and explained why this would be bad for this world several times,you only see it as good for DNY i have given you my perspective which im sure many share.

As for a vote im sure should the time come it will be introduced via mail and polling system , currently as W12 is not part of the plan there no point in polling in our forums unless it were the spam section

As for nagging about DNY voicing there opinion with more voices,they have more regular players in theses forums,i never nagged about it as a matter o fact i think i said it was a good thing for them as they are so active on here.

Red
Nice try slink, but if those players do not know how to work an account or use premium then the 1/2 price nobles will be their own demise

Well red isnt this what i have been saying all along? There own demise meaning easy targets.

Heck while we are at it why not just make all the 96 point barbs growing barbs and make it easy for them to cut there own throats.

DeletedUser

LOL!

Why give DNY anymore easy targets? LMAO! Hello, the whole world appears to be an easy target, what would this change this? Aren't BSW and FEMA the inactive/barb noblers of this world? Yes, so with your argument, it would benefit you more, with nobling the easy targets. Strong argument.

What was the other argument you had against this being introduced? If there was one already. Don't worry, I don't even need to poke a hole in anything you say, as it is mostly without any structure and falls apart on its own anyway.

But if you want to close your eyes for the possibility this will be for w12 as well, and not talk about it in your own tribe (with leadership or not), fine by me, but don't cry afterwards, if you and your tribe don't have your arguments ready, when it will de considered for w12.

And haven't BSW and FEMA not complained/nagged about this forum becoming a 1-side ordeal? Come on.

slinkiestwizard

yeah blonde its a 1 sided ordeal . i have taken my hat off to DNY for posting on a regular bassis and controling the forum what more can i say to that ? They have done there job.

As for your interpitation of what i have said i guess your just not educated enough to understand it, why not go look at who was posted as the point whore of this world and use him as an example? less than 100 more villages than me and 3 million points bigger some help huh?Sure give a player like this 1/2 price nobles let him amass another 400 villages then bury him as hes giving up a ton of troops over those 400 additional villages to keep them maxed at 12500 points. Yeah its a wonderful thing for this world huh?

And again blonde

But if you want to close your eyes for the possibility this will be for w12 as well, and not talk about it in your own tribe (with leadership or not), fine by me, but don't cry afterwards, if you and your tribe don't have your arguments ready, when it will de considered for w12.

TW is talking about doing this up to world 10 when they announce it publically as a consideration for world 12 then its worth a forum poll

Are there any other questions you need answered ? im sure i can have a 12 year old explain them to you so you can understand them.I personally am getting sick of your agressive and nasty responces you continue to push in my direction

DeletedUser

yeah blonde its a 1 sided ordeal . i have taken my hat off to DNY for posting on a regular bassis and controling the forum what more can i say to that ? They have done there job.
I know it is, because you don't bother to inform your men.
This what you said earlier. Was that just stating the obvious? Or was there something behind it?
Not weird, if you don't even bother to ask you tribe and let them speak up. And Aradiaa speaks out of fear, as she don't like to see DNY speed things up, because of this.

As for your interpitation of what i have said i guess your just not educated enough to understand it, why not go look at who was posted as the point whore of this world and use him as an example? less than 100 more villages than me and 3 million points bigger some help huh?Sure give a player like this 1/2 price nobles let him amass another 400 villages then bury him as hes giving up a ton of troops over those 400 additional villages to keep them maxed at 12500 points. Yeah its a wonderful thing for this world huh?
Don't you worry, I think my university level has no trouble understanding your level of communication.

I perfectly well can see you are bashing your out-of-control tribemate. He is in your tribe, get him to focus his nobles on actives, or are you not educated enough to get him in line? There should be enough targets to select...

His village-average is indeed an eyesore for a long time, but an operation on him by a group of DNY players seems to have been defended rather well, by him. If this is the level of players you are concerned about, you don't really have to worry too much. Not that I understand his play, but he lost a lot less villages than I would have thought by now.
image.php

But I will not get in your way of bashing your own. Carry on...

TW is talking about doing this up to world 10 when they announce it publically as a consideration for world 12 then its worth a forum poll

Are there any other questions you need answered ? im sure i can have a 12 year old explain them to you so you can understand them.I personally am getting sick of your agressive and nasty responces you continue to push in my direction
Yes, and Red and I are trying to get w12 considered as well, as w10 and w12 are about in the same stage of the game anyway. This does not mean, it will get considered and even less that it will be introduced, but sticking your head in the sand until the mods have spoken is for sure not smart. But again, by all means, just carry on...

Nasty responses? Agressive perhaps, but nasty? Grow up and grow a pair...

DeletedUser

Yes, all we are trying to do is get this on the table as a possibility. I think W12 is further advanced than W10 even though our world is 3 monthes younger. But from the responses I see here and the responses KingWoodly says they are getting on W10 I think we are wasting our time. When you have one dominate tribe on a world the other tribes are going to naturally be against it as it speeds things up. For this to have a serious shot the world needs a world war where there are more sides. For example, we may have had a better shot of getting support for this back when FEMA was warring BSW and we were warring A/D/E. But as it stands right now with everyone fighting DNY/Oots, who is leading this war, it has little to no chance of being voted for. If we were losing this war then I am sure the outcome would be different.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I was affraid of that, but think they should start thinking how to introduce this whole thing in there setting. Like that after 1 year into a world, the price drops or something, or better yet, when statistics reach a certain level. It should not be depending on the mood of some players.

Like you said, if we would go back a few months, this might have worked, but now we are further in the world, it might not. That is not a good thing.