Nobling Discussion.

DeletedUser

And again.. when in shadow, The sholo mon goyas account and the Dannetilo account both were UNSAT AND GREEN. Both had new players on them, Now if those players choice to just give up.. Is not my concern..

So keep arguing.. Ill sit back and laugh.. and keep nobling.

Jobetopia

I'm not sure, but I think DmgBoi ALWAYS was going to join NN from the skype conversations i have seen if things came to a head. Maybe his real life dramas lessened a little bit.

It will be funny to see one less person for the inactive whores from old TLA to munch upon! yay!

Erm, Simon, NN have nobled 67 of Damages villa's since he quit (including 3 since his alledged return), combined TDP/DBD have taken 14 and whats left of TLA have taken none.

So precisely who were you calling "Inactive whores"?

DeletedUser

Did someone say something about nobling inactives. Cough. cough. GRIND! cough cough...

The reason NN was targeting Dmg is because we did NOT know if he was coming back or not. Forum post of his regardless, there were talks. He's surrounded by ex-tla now TDP/DBD ragtag ragamuffins.

And don't worry those villages will come back. They're too busy with o noes and we LIKE them, so whatever. they've held a MUCH LONGER GRUDGE against those tw sponges than the Core of TLA EVER DID.

Dattebayo!

PS. i was ALSO including the ex-tla INACTIVE WHORES who are now in NN and are already on my list to rim out for their foolish ways!

Jobetopia

Did someone say something about nobling inactives. Cough. cough. GRIND! cough cough...

Lol - Simon, nobling inactives/internals is necessary - no tribe on this server isnt guilty of it, and once again, for the record I have no problem with it.

The only people who keep coming on saying its a "Bad thing" (or the overwhelming majority anyway) are NN players, which amuses me alot but beause NN are eating just as many inactives as the rest of us lol

For example, you came on and made a statement about "Inactive eating whores" targeting Damage, but its NN who have eaten the most of him by far. Like I say, I dont think there's anything wrong with that, but then I am not the one having a go at other people for eating inactives ;) And you have done quite a bit of it yourself with players like Roger Tan and Helenus from Arisen (and once again I say there is nothing wrong with that).

Ank made the best statement on it and I still agree with him completely - ill find the quote again if you want?

About the only thing I would disagree with completely (and back on topic) is if Damageboi has not actually returned to W29 but his account has been moved (against his leaving wishes) into NN. Personally I think that would be a massive indignity, so I hope he really has returned and made that choice himself and its not just a sitter or a new player on his account.

Like Sober and Writing I will await word from Damage before I really believe that it is "him" in his account or not. I really hope it is.

DeletedUser

The only people who keep coming on saying its a "Bad thing" (or the overwhelming majority anyway) are NN players, which amuses me alot but beause NN are eating just as many inactives as the rest of us lol

Ok.. I didnt read any more after this part.. this was so ignorant.. I didnt care to read the rest...

But Jobe, You have said it.. as for almost every leader on this world has said it.

In war, You noble the inactives from the enemy tribe. To make your stats look better and bring the moral down. If we are no longer Shadow, TLA or any other tribe. We do not know who is sitting a account or who is red, Why is it internal nobling??

If we attack and noble a account.. and we get no fight back in return are we not catching this person offline? That is one of the things in this game activity!!!

And if the account is inactive, We are at war with the world. We will eat. If the tribe we are attacking does not like us doing so.. should they not dismiss the inactives so the stats dont count against them.

You argument is so flawed.. Its pathetic.

This is a war game

We are at war.. Stop crying on the world forums.. If you dont like the game.. LEAVE! or do something about it.

Im so tired of hearing your crying and moaning on these forums.. We in NN have core cleanings to do.. Since we DECLARED on the entire world.. Does that not mean anyone we noble Tribe or Tribeless is a TARGET???

RANT OVER

bugcommander

Ok.. I didnt read any more after this part.. this was so ignorant.. I didnt care to read the rest...

But Jobe, You have said it.. as for almost every leader on this world has said it.

In war, You noble the inactives from the enemy tribe. To make your stats look better and bring the moral down. If we are no longer Shadow, TLA or any other tribe. We do not know who is sitting a account or who is red, Why is it internal nobling??

If we attack and noble a account.. and we get no fight back in return are we not catching this person offline? That is one of the things in this game activity!!!

And if the account is inactive, We are at war with the world. We will eat. If the tribe we are attacking does not like us doing so.. should they not dismiss the inactives so the stats dont count against them.

This is a war game

We are at war.. Stop crying on the world forums.. If you dont like the game.. LEAVE! or do something about it.

Im so tired of hearing your crying and moaning on these forums.. We in NN have core cleanings to do.. Since we DECLARED on the entire world.. Does that not mean anyone we noble Tribe or Tribeless is a TARGET???

RANT OVER

Gray lets see how this declaration of NN vs the world works out. Since you have what 70% of the world's actives in the tribe and most of the worlds largest players if you dont destroy the opposition truely it will be sad

Also isnt this the second vs the world declaration you have made. If i remember correctly you also made the DSL vs the world Declaration minus Grind and look how that turned out.

At least do us a favor and stick to this one without anymore merges or diplomacy or are you unable to keep your words.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

This is a war game

RANT OVER
[/spoil]

No one here is saying that internaling is bad. If so, those people are idiots.

We (Yes, I use we.) just think that you can not claim them other as internaling. If you have a player in your tribe who goes inactive and is kicked...then you noble him, he is still an internal. Yep, He's still a target, but he isnt a war target or something to be proud of, its an internal.

Attack Grind, ONES etc and you can call it a war target.

Jobetopia

[spoil]

This is a war game

RANT OVER
[/spoil]

Erm Graylin, if you had read the whole thing you could have saved yourself alot of typing and saved yourself a smidgeon of embarrasment.

Read my post fully, and you will see me say time and time again that there is nothing wrong with internal nobling and nobling inactives, at no point did my post disagree with the points you just made - the only point I made is that you fly on here criticising others for it all the time, yet you are doing it yourselves - which I find amusing :)

You say here in your post "We in NN have core cleanings to do" - which is fine, and totally understandable, but why is it that when you at NN are core clearing its fine, but when Grind are doing the same thing you appear and criticise us for it?

so here Graylin, big letters for you:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERNAL NOBLING< CORE CLEANING< OR NOBLING INACTIVES :)

And the only issue I have had with you nobling inactives recently Graylin old chap was when you tried to claim that Dannelito was a War Target rather than a Internal -which again is no problem, but it was funny in the context of the list you were posting at the time criticising other players for nobling internally.

As for this last bit, I had to LOL - why is it that you can come on the forums and say whatever you like, about whoever you like - and thats fine. But whenever anyone disagrees with you they are "Crying on the Forums".

I like the Game just fine thanks Graylin, and I am doing something about the things in the game I dont like or approve of - Look - im doing it now - I am "expressing my opinion", which I believe was the purpose these forums were designed for. If you dont like reading other peoples opinons or people disagreeing with you then you have two possible options, 1. Stop reading the world forums, or 2. Create your own forum in which only you are allowed to post.

But that aside, well done, that was an entirely successful attack on my "Pathetic argument" - the only slight problem was that its an argument I did not make, based upon the complete opposite of what I actually said. Bravo :)

DeletedUser62494

I figured since most the big names are getting in on this why not toss my hat into the ring eh?

I see nobling in the most simple of ways.

You have villages.
You take villages.
Enemies either do something about it or they don't.

Internal, barbs, war caps, makes little difference unless you actually plan to do something to stop graylin or he does something to stop your caps its pointless to even worry about who caps what.

The point is simple. Coming onto the world forums saying my caps are better then so and so's means little or nothing. All players around at this point have done something to get here. Some cap alot of barbs and inactives and if I recall it was Ankaar who once said...You have players in your tribe who do this. And until they become more of a liability then an asset you keep them because they keep enemies from getting those villages.

I guess thats about all I can think of saying right now.

DeletedUser

Villages are villages... It seems more intelligent to take villages with the least amount of effort to strengthen oneself for the villages that take the most effort.

DeletedUser

Villages are villages... It seems more intelligent to take villages with the least amount of effort to strengthen oneself for the villages that take the most effort.

yeah i love villages ^ this guy speaks the truth