Nobling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh come on if there would be a few players who has skills
arround cheerios he would not be, where he is now. He is
just better than his neighbours. They dont have any chance
because noobs are always happy if they are not attacked.

Thinking like a cow in a slautherhouse who is happy that the
cow next is picked first.

DeletedUser

If cheerios was neer me and i was not in his tribe, i would scout him and most likey start farming him, why be scared of points and rank 1st place remember the saying "points don't fight wars troops do" well that saying is the same here.

It seems in the case of Cheerios that doesn't apply..

There were so many scenarios about who will be the first one to noble/is it beneficial to get an academy/villages are still developing etc etc..

It seems that whoever said that Cheerios will be the first one to noble was right..Moreover he got a pretty good village.
In the end the one thing that really counts is the results..

DeletedUser

The fact that people still hold on to this myth that the highest point players do so by only building buildings and not by having huge raiding armies is amusing but slowly becoming just saddening.

Guys....you CANT do that good that fast by just building buildings. Understand?

The world is FULL of guys like that in the middle rankings. Thats why they are in the MIDDLE.

You have to do ALOT of stuff activity wise to have that good of a lead. Or even be up there.

DeletedUser

Well actually you can be ranked in the top20 if you just have 300 lcav. and that is not really a big army. There are only a handfull players with a farm that exceeds level 25 right now.

There are a lot of players who have a small offense (around 600 axes, 300 lcav), but nearly no defense, so at least it is no myth that most players in the leading positions do not build any defense.

/edit:
By the way, I'm pretty sure cheerios has defense :p

DeletedUser

Well actually you can be ranked in the top20 if you just have 300 lcav. and that is not really a big army. There are only a handfull players with a farm that exceeds level 25 right now.

There are a lot of players who have a small offense (around 600 axes, 300 lcav), but nearly no defense, so at least it is no myth that most players in the leading positions do not build any defense.

/edit:
By the way, I'm pretty sure cheerios has defense :p

Well then those players wont be taking villages bigger then most other players will they?

DeletedUser

the players whom only has offense will get the big villages !!!

everybody has a little bit defense because spear can carry
a lot of hauls but then mainly they have lkav. And on this server
you can find arround 400 players who can kill the troops of the
leader. I dont say he makes anything wrong and its great playing.

@ Takami Musubi: there is not one player who has a full lvl 24 farm on this server !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Takami Musubi: there is not one player who has a full lvl 24 farm on this server !!!
Cheerios offensive army fills a level 23 farm; whether he fills a level 24 depends on what defence/scouts he has.

DeletedUser

There are several players with farm 26 that I know of. Each of them has filled the level 25.

mompty, you really shouldn't claim something when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? I must have missed that. But then again, my own farm is Level 14. Don't have to worry about that for a while...

thewaytoplay

Update on the questions:
1) Date 100 villages will change hands
2) Date a player will get 3 villages
3) Date somebody will lose one of their two villages to an enoblement

ace5362

I dont think It is even possible to guess any of those but someone should get a 3rd village pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.