NoFear declare on =BPA= Family

DeletedUser

History..

NoFear was a small tribe on k67, beaten several temporary top tribes in order to dominate K. But after winning war with TAK and their allies we merged RBL, later re-formed -NF- (No Fear) by realizing our mistake.

Soon we were in middle of three top 20 tribes.. pRo,Ascend,RBL and =BPA=, Maurice was interested in merge as usual.. we were planning for war, but soon they declared on us with two of our NAP/allies (they turned against us) and makes it 3(RBL,Ascend,=BPA=) on 1 (-NF-) , everyone was aware of pRo - RBL alliance, we had no good choice.. we decided to accept Maurice offer and merge with them. We know where we were going and what we were doing.. :icon_twisted: so no regret this time.

But as RBL started falling, just after failed SCUM war, Maurice decided to quit, and RBL divides.. E=MC2,Avenge and hence NoFear returns!

Now..

We have =BPA= family down south having 200+ members.. we are fed up of mass recruitmenting tribes!, we win or lose we can't let it be.

So, we declare on =BPA= Family!

hug-hug-bunny-lawnmower-demotivational-poster-1234299897.jpg

No more!

=BPA= members, leave your tribe now!

Since, 21/10/09 till now..
Side 1:
Tribes: NoFear
Side 2:
Tribes: =BPA= =BPA.= (disbanded)
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 94
Side 2: 14
Difference:80

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck =BPA=, Only hate that they have an academy.
As long as =BPA= members stay where they are and intend on fighting back, NoFear Won't have it easy.

DeletedUser

So skaffa comes over with a nice box of cookies and an alliance offer to mark the return of NoFear... good thing we never really trusted you ;) I welcome your spear nukes and mistimed noble trains, but I hope you dont fail as badly as the rest of RBL did.

edit: oh, and good luck! This should be fun for both of us!

DeletedUser

May the best tribe wins... :)

I just mailed you and you havnt read it yet :icon_redface:. We both know each other is online, its not going to kill you lol.

Well apparently it will :) Good luck shenhue/Devotio!

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun to me. Thanks for the warning by posting here in the public forums...hehe

DeletedUser

Haha, i like the picture. I really do. Good luck to you NoFear, you'll need it.

@elementelite: I am not a super big fan of academies either, but in this case, the academy has been working brilliantly and has a lot of influence from the main tribe.

DeletedUser78095

Hey another war, Hope its longer than the last few wars in this world.

DeletedUser

Good luck to all involved. :icon_smile:

JONUBERSLOL here comes my shity timed trains,,good luck sniping them :lol:

DeletedUser78095

If other tribes stay out of this,,it should be good and long.:icon_razz:

I am going to guess that no one will help them but there have been many surprises in this world so why not one more? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am going to guess that no one will help them but there have been many surprises in this world so why not one more? :icon_wink:

I'd rather not,,but hey,,it's out of my control.

Kash2Smash

i respect the people in NoFear, i mean i am friends with War Guru and no a LOT of people in NoFear, but i just find it funny how u guys just declare war on BPA coz they mass-recruit.

DeletedUser

Good luck! - but thats only if you promise to not touch the bunny, deal?

Your in NoFear now? You move around more than Swine Flu...lol

Dream got destroyed -.-

We have =BPA= family down south having 200+ members.. we are fed up of mass recruitmenting tribes!, we win or lose we can't let it be.

So, we declare on =BPA= Family!

I love irony! :D

DeletedUser

Haha nice spam ram trains anewdream :) You even managed to get two under a second! I see improvement!

Nice siggeh Facey, is that new?