Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Defender: Snowball
Village: Snowballopolis VII (505|500) K55

Quantity: 7 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 7 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 81 81/30090
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 8 to level 2

noone in nolove has defense. they just keep pulling out their troops. build some cats and target their res please ;)

DeletedUser

Defender: Snowball
Village: Snowballopolis VII (505|500) K55

Quantity: 7 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 7 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 81 81/30090
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 8 to level 2

noone in nolove has defense. they just keep pulling out their troops. build some cats and target their res please ;)

Yet another cheater that has to brag about their victories. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8472

<_<, you call that bragging? That's just pointing out factual information. At no point did what was deemed cheating actually have a benefit for him before being punished, so...your comment is just...stupid.

DeletedUser

<_<, you call that bragging? That's just pointing out factual information. At no point did what was deemed cheating actually have a benefit for him before being punished, so...your comment is just...stupid.

He's attacked and cleared several TBD mebers, and posted the reports on the forum. Basically bragging...

And since he got to keep all his troops even though they took 1000 points away, he's had nothing but 100% morale against smaller players even though he was much stronger than he should have been troop-wise. I'd say that was a benefit, no?

DeletedUser2816

jamm, you should try and get a report on Frozen H2O Man. I hear he sucks out loud. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8472

He's attacked and cleared several TBD mebers, and posted the reports on the forum. Basically bragging...

And since he got to keep all his troops even though they took 1000 points away, he's had nothing but 100% morale against smaller players even though he was much stronger than he should have been troop-wise. I'd say that was a benefit, no?

Bragging? only if you think it's difficult, and I'd say that makes you conceited and/or arrogant.

From these reports I'd say that his troop amounts were appropriate for the attacks. He would have 100% morale anyway, and even if he would have less, there's this magical thing called building troops that he hasn't been able to do since the punishment. So he wasn't stronger troop-wise, so no it wasn't a benefit.

DeletedUser20928

Frozen H2O Man.

Defender: Frozen H2O Man
Village: More OD please? (526|505) K55

Quantity: 176 83 0 51 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

just posting TBD scouts in here?
I could post 100 reports of NA then.

DeletedUser

Bragging? only if you think it's difficult, and I'd say that makes you conceited and/or arrogant.

From these reports I'd say that his troop amounts were appropriate for the attacks. He would have 100% morale anyway, and even if he would have less, there's this magical thing called building troops that he hasn't been able to do since the punishment. So he wasn't stronger troop-wise, so no it wasn't a benefit.

One could make the argument that had he not be banned, he would continue to be a diplomatic player, and not be wasting all of his troops by going from one NoLove player to another and attacking them. He's just going down the line, attacking one tribe's players. I don't think he would be doing this if he was allowed to continue cheating..sorry..playing.

DeletedUser8472

One could make the argument that had he not be banned, he would continue to be a diplomatic player, and not be wasting all of his troops by going from one NoLove player to another and attacking them. He's just going down the line, attacking one tribe's players. I don't think he would be doing this if he was allowed to continue cheating..sorry..playing.

so you're saying he wouldn't be attacking pathetic..sorry..nolove players if nothing happened....

DeletedUser4989

Nice that their own tribe member doesnt realize they have had two name changes since NoLove... ~NA3~ and TBD

DeletedUser

I realize the tribe name changes. I was simply referring to the original name of the tribe that existed when this thread was made, and the tribe name that is in the title of the thread. The tribe name changes quite often, would you like me to edit every post for every name change?

DeletedUser19864

don't call jamm a cheater
if you break a rule do you dare to open a thread to inform them in what happen
in my thoughts jamm is the most honest playing in here .
when he do something he shows up and don't hide between name's and other thing's .
thats a pride jamm should have .

if you take what happen with jamm and what Krono5 did i would call Krono5 a big cheater and stupid , while i call jamm a perfect player and he's playing honestly .

DeletedUser19864

Before you start Bragging about farming Soldier786 I think you will find that I cleared him...thank you for informing me who has been stealing that farm

i advice you to have a look on these farm also .

Defender: Frozen H2O Man
Village: More OD please? (526|505) K55

Quantity: 176 102 0 71 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 176 102 0 71 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 2.886 3.201 203 6290/6290

you may want to clear it for us .

DeletedUser

Well since this appears to be the cool thing to do these days enjoy:

Defender: TruthEdge
Village: ~NA~ Command Center (523|511) K55

Quantity: 80 101 100 15 50 0 15 20 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 5.230
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 12)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 5)
Timber camp (Level 21)
Clay pit (Level 20)
Iron mine (Level 20)
Farm (Level 13)
Warehouse (Level 14)
Hiding place (Level 6)
Wall (Level 14)

DeletedUser2816

Who will be the first tribe to declare war in this epic struggle?

DeletedUser2816

There has been no epic war declaration. There MUST be an epic war declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.