Non-premium Build Queue

DeletedUser

Hey, so now that the superiors have implemented a plethora of p2w features, is it possible to increase the amount of buildings us non-premium users can put in the queue? Maybe to just 3? That's not asking for too much, is it?

DeletedUser121394

Premium Account is 20p per day? You cannot afford that?

If not, then just pp farm. Those complaining bout the new features are too stubborn to use to their advantage.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Premium Account is 20p per day? You cannot afford that?

If not, then just pp farm. Those complaining bout the new features are too stubborn to use to their advantage.

Sadly no, not really. I'm actually in debt because my cat almost died a few months ago. So I'm just cutting corners wherever I can. And yes, trying to save pp so that I can play this game on a serious level again someday.

But I don't think I expressed my original point very well. The premium account, account manager, and loot assistant used to be the source of income for Inno in this game. Nowadays, like you alluded to, those features are chump change compared to all the other micro-transactions that have been implemented into tribalwars.

So, I was just wondering if it would be possible to maybe expand on what non-premium account users can do. Even if it's just letting them add one more building in the queue. It's damn near impossible for someone to be competitive when they can only put 2 buildings in the queue before going to bed.

Upvote 0

Michael Corleone.

So this is probably a bad place to put this, but I don't think a thread on this would be approved. So my apologies in advance for hijacking your thread Display, although with your question/idea I actually agree with it.

I have to ask, why are we still playing .net? This server is on the decline, with pretty poor settings, poor player base and poor competition. W97 has been open for more than a week and the core cannot even fill up anymore. The player base has shrunk on .net, which is to be expected for being around as long as its been. I thought this game was dying back 7 years ago or so, and while yes it was in decline, I did not see the game being here in 2017 so I must give credit for that.

However .net is a shell of itself. I think most of us here can agree that .net is pretty bad for a variety of reasons. However, not all TW servers are bad. Some are still actually thriving and doing well for themselves with a bigger player base, more unique and different settings, and support English.

I'm talking about the Polish servers. The size of their newer worlds are bigger than .net's, the settings are different and unique. They still have no hauls, limited hauls, and even non flag and non p2w worlds, and actually create No Morale worlds, something I haven't seen here in years. Take a look at 2 newer worlds, first one is a .net world:

en97

Sad! Low energy!

And here is PL 122:

pl122

What a beauty. More players, more competition. It's already been verified that the Polish servers support English as a language. They also have a night defense bonus from 0 st to 8 st which may not be ideal for some USA players, but the benefits of this server outnumber the negatives, by far. They just opened a new world 2 days ago and it's surpassed W97 already in size and # of players.

So here I am, advocating that we begin to migrate to this server. I think it would be interesting to make a .net tribe or tribes to invade a world over on the Polish servers even, go crazy with it.

I would have made my own thread advocating for this, but do not think it would be approved. Sorry again for hijacking, but Display, the Polish do have No Hauls so I'm sure you will be happy to hear this. :p

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I think it would be interesting to make a .net tribe or tribes to invade a world over on the Polish servers even, go crazy with it.

I would absolutely love for this to happen. haha

the Polish do have No Hauls so I'm sure you will be happy to hear this

Yep ^_^, PL121. its the only world im playing seriously at the moment. hahaha. its amazinggggggg. 8 villages and counting (flex)

Upvote 0