Nondescript Tribes - Possibly Without Potential

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date

DeletedUser

On the World 64 Forum, we have a 'Top 20 Tribes' thread and a 'Promising Tribes' thread too.

However, while looking at rankings and maps of the world, I have come across tribes which fall into neither category - tribes which, without being particularly big or promising, are nonetheless interesting.

Consequently, I have made this forum. You can use it to discuss tribes which are interesting, curious, or just bad.

One I would like to point out is
Tactic, despite having a fairly high average points, are the most clustered tribe in the history of Tribal Wars. I think that they must have used pre-reg to achieve this.

DeletedUser1082

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

[spoil]
0ff4f0bbb5de8185e7629aba4e9a4d69.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

~MS~ are also worth mention: the lowest ranking tribe which has reached it's member limit. Their name is pretty appropriate :D (although perhaps not as they appear to be mass-recruiting globally). They have an academy too!

Map:
[spoil]
4e784e80.png
[/spoil]

Stats:
[spoil]
d675fcf0.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser64969

and its also a rim tribe explaining why its low on points, probs be a good explanation as too why there the lowest point but highest recruiters, Mass recruiting rim tribe.

DeletedUser

They deliberately did so to make it look like mass-recruiting, and they're just pretending to be nooby and point-whoring. One day they'll suddenly double their points and noble the whole of the NE with their awesome spread :p

DeletedUser

are the most clustered tribe in the history of Tribal Wars. I think that they must have used pre-reg to achieve this.

Yeah it's the first time I have used Pre reg as I had a break for a couple years, came back and started playing 62 on the rim and we (HOT) decided to make a tribe on 64 however I wish I restarted when we did as the clustering was terrible in 45 and 44. Some restarted and ended up in 46 and got a much better position as well as people who joined later got a much better position also.

Never again.

o_o deserve a mention, got to speak to their leader recently which initially gave me an interest in them. Thought they were a noob tribe initially then did some research and they have some decent players and have a good set up within the tribe i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Map of HOT and HOT-E so I can see what I am talking about)

[spoil]
40b2782a.png
[/spoil]

Yes, the clustering is pretty dense in K44 and 45. However, it looks like it benefited you in the end, for the tight cluster has met with the restarts, making it fairly even. I have seen cases where pre-reg has worked, and been very effective, but mostly it just results in clusters. When I invited a few friends on 63, the 4 of us all had adjacent villages oO.

DeletedUser64599

o_o deserve a mention, got to speak to their leader recently which initially gave me an interest in them. Thought they were a noob tribe initially then did some research and they have some decent players and have a good set up within the tribe i believe.

Agree. .

DeletedUser100206

I assume this means you disagree with me, in which case I have to say that they are promising in my opinion. They have a great leader and some solid members, just a shame they have some dead-weight... But who doesn't?

Gregen08

I found the tribe 1006 to have an... interesting profile.

The part that made me actually post it here is the fact that they have 24 members with a profile like that.

DeletedUser38971

Yeah it's the first time I have used Pre reg as I had a break for a couple years, came back and started playing 62 on the rim and we (HOT) decided to make a tribe on 64 however I wish I restarted when we did as the clustering was terrible in 45 and 44. Some restarted and ended up in 46 and got a much better position as well as people who joined later got a much better position also.

Never again.

LOL :lol:

DeletedUser

I found the tribe 1006 to have an... interesting profile.

The part that made me actually post it here is the fact that they have 24 members with a profile like that.

Either they've changed it or I don't understand what you mean :(

DeletedUser

I'm with the troll, I don't understand what you mean about that profile either.