Noob attacks from FEN

DeletedUser71844

Godsmack, please, use the tribe in question.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenrir
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~W
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 4
Difference: 31

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,030
Side 2: 19,120
Difference: 145,910

image.php

Now, for the real W~A~W tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenrir
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~W.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,823
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,823

image.php

Please note that W~A~W and W~A~W. are two very different tribes. You destroyed W~A~W, not W~A~W..

So your phoney stats don't mean anything here, as the people who you are trying to flame with those stats aren't even in the tribe in question.

DeletedUser

Please note that W~A~W and W~A~W. are two very different tribes. You destroyed W~A~W, not W~A~W..

So your phoney stats don't mean anything here, as the people who you are trying to flame with those stats aren't even in the tribe in question.

Well first of all, trying to say you are not part of the other branch of your family tribe, in order to hide some stats is a pretty bad comeback to that...

Then, there's the fact that 'your different tribe' is still yet to take a single village off Fenrir.

Just face it, your trying to gloat against a dead tribe you are one rank ahead of who still have twice your ODT, and you have never managed to take a village from.

DeletedUser71844

Well believe it or not, we have not tried to take a village from them. Let's think why, hum well, because they are 4 K's away maybe?

DeletedUser

Hasn't stopped fenrir from taking your villages ;)

Plus, it will have been a little over one continents walk for when fenrir had closer members in k38, still well within nobling distance.

DeletedUser71844

Why would we do that? That just defies all logic, we are a K49 tribe why noble members in 38? But don't worry FEN will be seein' more of me soon. Soon those stats will change. If fen stick around long enough.

DeletedUser

Why would we do that? That just defies all logic, we are a K49 tribe why noble members in 38? But don't worry FEN will be seein' more of me soon. Soon those stats will change. If fen stick around long enough.

Maybe because K38 borders K49? And because it borders the other branch of your family in k29?

And may i ask why you just questioned attacking fenrir, saying it defies all logic? And then later in that post pretty much said you will be attacking them if they stick around long enough? lol

DeletedUser71844

Well we have no interest in K38, believe it or not, it is not our K, that K belongs to GREEN. We know our place, yet I have a surprise for FEN in the not-to-distant future. If they still exist. Me, not my tribe.

DeletedUser

Soldier: first off, you told me my stats were wrong for including your entire family.

If you wish to say that you have no affiliation with W~A~W in your tribe, perhaps you should change the profile in W~A~W.

Maybe I should phrase it another way you might understand.

Really? They say they are family and share a name. Seem like similar tribes to me...

But the stats should include ALL tribes, including family tribes! given your tribe profile says W~A~W is a family, shouldn't those be included with your tribes stats? After all, shouldn't families act as one..?

DeletedUser71844

Soldier: first off, you told me my stats were wrong for including your entire family.

If you wish to say that you have no affiliation with W~A~W in your tribe, perhaps you should change the profile in W~A~W.

Maybe I should phrase it another way you might understand.

Really? They say they are family and share a name. Seem like similar tribes to me...

But the stats should include ALL tribes, including family tribes! given your tribe profile says W~A~W is a family, shouldn't those be included with your tribes stats? After all, shouldn't families act as one..?

Not when they are many K's apart. Furthermore, we are family only in name, not actions. The large distance apart makes it impossible for us to help each other. We are simply good friends with the members of the W~A~W, and when we all began, we were all in one tribe. This was before we knew the layout of the map and the immense time it takes to help each other.

DeletedUser

they are not so much a sister tribe but a distant relative tribe ;)

DeletedUser

Taken from your profile:

Our Family:

W~A~W
&
.W~A~W

If you call them a "family" tribe, the entire point is that the tribes "work as one". As in, like a family. Get it?

Bottom line: your tribe profile says you are a family. If you are fighting a "family", then all tribes should be included in the stats.

Therefore, if you are bashing a tribe that your particular branch didn't participate in: your tribe would still be included because... you are a family tribe.

PS, if you wish to say that you aren't as one because of your positioning, then that is your tribes' fault for picking family tribes several K's away. Changes your particular situation within the tribe, but that is all.

PSS: at the beggining of this topic it was Fen v W~A~W

You were saying that W~A~W is family with W~A~W. only in name: so then that doesn't mean that W~A~W outlasted, woulnd't it? Just trying to follow your logic, as you only wish to make W~A~W family when it benefits your argument.

DeletedUser71844

Look, all I'm saying is that you were not fighting the entire W~A~W family. The 'big brother' tribe is too far away to fight, too far away to support. They are family because we are good friends with the leaders of W~A~W. More so the old leaders and members than the new ones. We only share the name because we are friends. Fen you try to slander our name by saying you fought the whole family. Please, get your facts right. You fought not even a quarter of the family. The W~A~W were what? Half a mil at the time? Who is 10x that? You fought the whole family... No you didn't. We don't count the stats as one. Let's say Fenrir and FEN. were on opposite sides of the world, and lets just pretend we took out FEN., then we claimed to have fought the entire Fenrir family? Don't think so.

DeletedUser

It's hardly the other side of the world being one continent away, most of the larger tribes spread out over much more than this can easily pull troops as support from much longer distances than that,

Besides if they're too far away, why did you accept them into your family?

DeletedUser71844

They are in 28/29, we are in 49, 1K apart?

We took them in as family because we are friends with them. More so than allies.

DeletedUser

I bet that's reassuring to the rest of your tribe that you have no idea where you are, one of your tribes reaches into the bottom of k39 and the other is based in the bottom of k29, so yes, one continent. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71844

Fine fine we are one K apart. God. You happy now peasant?

Only joking, as if I would let you win.

When FEN were attacking, what K were W~A~W based in? Hmm let's think, K28. FACT!
W~A~W. have only a small portion of villages in K39. And are based in K49. FACT!

27 (28) 29
37 38 39
47 48 (49)

Now if what you say is true, then this is the map:

27 28 (29)
37 38 (39)
47 48 49

Hmm, don't think so, when you look at the map, it says different things. The map is wrong? Do you even know where your own toilet is? And think I don't know where I am?

DeletedUser

OMG..............The numbers go left to right. so yes, the map goes......27 28 29
37 38 39
47 48 49
57 58 59
I'm on the four corners....48,49,58,59. so yes it would be true that if I wanted a village in k29, it would be 1 continent away......k39. The best example I can give.

DeletedUser71844

So by this map we can see that we are actually 2 continents apart. Right guys? K29 and K49 are 2 apart? right?