noob needing tribe :) (k43)

DeletedUser

hey guys im new but not stupid. im looking for a good tribe. im in k43 tribes let me know and i want some perks for joining "your" clan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi

hey join us we are DoW we are at the south west corner of world 43..contact MINERVA22

DeletedUser

hey

join us and invite people from your south west area so we can conect the territories..cause your like 1 day from us... center your village on the map then go to the south west one time ..we are there..in the corner and up the corner

DeletedUser

If you are intested in joining our tribe, almost all of our members are located very close to k43, I personally along with several other members are located in K43 if you are interested in joining our tribe, here is our info:
Here are our stats, allies, and our non agression pack tribes:
If you are interested send me a ingame message or reply on this thread.
Properties
Tribe name:
~Phils~
ID:
~PHD~
Number of members:
Points of the best 40 players:
Total points:
Average points:
Opponents defeated:
35 (458.)

DeletedUser

hey you too don't be surprised if he asks what you can do for him,I invited him and he asked what we could do for him

DeletedUser

hey man if you want an experienced active tribe that will give you a baronship then contact me kold killer
and i'll get you in to a tottaly ~ACE~ tribe i own them but im in mental i protect them
~ACE~

DeletedUser

hey man if you want an experienced active tribe that will give you a baronship then contact me kold killer
and i'll get you in to a tottaly ~ACE~ tribe i own them but im in mental i protect them
~ACE~

so in other words mental has an academy...
stewie if you're a smart lad you'll remain tribeless.

DeletedUser

im not in mentals other worlds and im trying to recruit him into ~ACE~
i have duked many previous tribes in w35 for example
$?$? rank 12 9mill

DeletedUser

Stewie dont join ~ace~ it is obvious this guy above me is noob as he doesnt know he is leading a family tribe

DeletedUser

mate im not leading a familly tribe you noobish fool on w35 we have one acadamy tribe which is going to be disbanded and we will eat the small members for growth which is needed

so back up your fact now you NOOB!!!

STEWIE JOIN ~ACE~