Noob Of The Month Vote

Who is the noob of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here is your poll. Good luck to all the contestants (except for me).

DeletedUser

I think it is votes from some player´s that is not in this world...lol

well I cant under stand why I am the only one to vote for me:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

jeez, I only mod this world and here I lead this vote by a landslide by people voting from other worlds. I am sure the W46 players appreciate this. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

jeez, I only mod this world and here I lead this vote by a landslide by people voting from other worlds. I am sure the W46 players appreciate this. :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe if we played that world, we'd have a little sympathy, but we don't, so we don't :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Red, definitely. I play this world under an alias so I'm allowed to vote for him.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's rather annoying that people from outside W46 are voting on people here. Be gone! :)
But seriously, Next poll, make sure no (popular?) mod can enter the contest to prevent this from happening <3

DeletedUser

It's rather annoying that people from outside W46 are voting on people here. Be gone! :)
But seriously, Next poll, make sure no (popular?) mod can enter the contest to prevent this from happening <3

Rednecks isn't a popular mod :p

He's feared and a noob ^^

That's all :D

Rednecks for noob of the month!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Personally, I think it's reasonably accurate.

DeletedUser

wow... I think that suko really rallied the troops on this one. the one problem is... how can I nuke him?

DeletedUser

You don't need to play to be a noob. In addition, if you didn't want to be voted for, you shouldn't have put your name up there...

...noob :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh, Lloyd makes a good point :lol:

Seems like firey is the biggest playing noob, and I only have one vote(I did not vote for myself, I bet opty :lol:). Virg gets second. So far at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.