Noob Support Tickets

DeletedUser

Ok, so, I was going through my support tickets the other day, and, some of them are quite funny :)

here's one from when I first started :)

Request: Attacks
Is there any kind of limit to the amount of attacks that may be consecutively made by one player upon another? Just wondering, because one of my allies is being repeatedly raided by another player with mounted soldiers, and the ally has less than 200 points currently.

------------------------------

moros Nov 13,2007 02:32
Hello Natoe,
There is no limits to the amount of times someone can atack per day.

sincerely,

moros/Adam
Tribal Wars support

------------------------------

Natoe Nov 13,2007 02:33
Damn, well thank you for your speedy reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cecala

my first ticket <33

when you attack a village with rams the wall will decrease will the troops in the village receive the original wall bonus points and wall defense before the wall is damaged or after your rams hit?

ex wall 20 is downgraded to 18 will the village get the 20 or 18?
LEXXES Nov 10,2007 01:10
Hello CeCaLa,

The troops get the bonus of the damaged wall.

sincerely,

LEXXES/Kim Oliver
Tribal Wars support

DeletedUser

Hey! Stop laughing! I point-whored my way to where I am, and I'm proud of it!

You should see my 1spear-1 sword-1 archer-5 HC builds, they're to die for.

And then there are my Defensive village builds.

DeletedUser

went through mine
Feb 18,2008 09:32
Symptoms:Every time i try to post on my tribe internal forums it won't post. if i try to make a new topic it will be at the bottom of the list and the message wont show up.

Cause:I'm not sure
hoodoo Feb 18,2008 15:28
hello,

World 13 forums seems to have been messed up during the server maintenance. A lot of players are experiencing this issue and we are working on a solution for this.

Please check http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=49074 for undated information.

Sincerely,

hoodoo/Yvonne
Tribal Wars Administrator

DeletedUser

I think there's just a better quality of noob now-a-days.

I think that's the real reason why a lot of old hands quit this world, since they couldn't stand the heat.

DeletedUser

The only time I have had to deal with support was to get unbanned for being too sexually explicit! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think there's just a better quality of noob now-a-days.

I think that's the real reason why a lot of old hands quit this world, since they couldn't stand the heat.

well yes you are right, just look at me, i am a noob and yet i am as good as an elite.

ohh and not to mention my great sense of humour, it just overwhelms the older players.