Noob Tribe contest

DeletedUser

xx today at 18:47 Quote
I am going for lvl 5 of each resource then lvl 3 hq to lvl 5 barracks. All resources at lvl 3 already tho.

xx today at 18:49 Quote
nice! ur going to get a lot of pts. fast soon!

The-Dwarf

xx today at 18:47 Quote
I am going for lvl 5 of each resource then lvl 3 hq to lvl 5 barracks. All resources at lvl 3 already tho.

xx today at 18:49 Quote
nice! ur going to get a lot of pts. fast soon!

What post was before that?

Nauzhror

ssanje today at 15:23 Quote
hello guys.. im not interested in being a duke or something. just wanna feel my presence. lol

wals42 today at 16:07 Quote
hey guys....i think the settings for this wrld is quite kl....I LIKE IT

wals42 today at 16:05 Quote
i want to be duke because i chek tw often and i have loads of experience...
useto have 550k in wrld 15 and have 35 in wrld 23 (I checked his stats on 23, all barbs)

The-Dwarf

I think your a quiet good leader i have seen you on w23 or some world that starts with 2 lol!

Thanks. I was on w23 under this name but Teh evil cookie has been pupping up all over the place ;P

DeletedUser

crazykidthefighter said:
you can attack with defencive troops and use nobles with them and support with them so stick to defencive troops till you have 2-5 villages full

In my thread about TeachU guides.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I got the winner - this guy is a veteran n00b, nothing better than that, hehe.

xxxxx today at 19:23 Quote i have world 18 22 23 20 24 and now this world..than the newist one out on the 17th

you can only join one or the other, not both, lol

DeletedUser

buttonboy1250 today at 19:02 Quote
can we become allies with BB and RickyR

That's the only one I got.

DeletedUser

BrandRune today at 19:24 Quote
Hey fellow Tribe Mates. Im making us an Instant Messaging chat and load of cool bits and bobs to help us along our way. I am a World 1, 5,17,19,22,24 and now 27 Player. I am leading 5 tribes in 5 of those worlds and we are within the top 5 in all of them. I am trustworthy 24/7 online and love TW and wish to lead this amazing tribe!!!

Lilla today at 19:26 Quote
Hey Brandrune, who are you in W5?

BrandRune today at 19:27 Quote
Sorry not World 5. World 7. Typo. Howz U? I reckon us two would make good friends and excellent dukes :)

I know who's not getting my vote.

DeletedUser

dandan347 today at 17:32 Quote forum mod:1 place

chief of defence:5 places

cheif of offince:5 places

diplomat:5 places
JaKe016 today at 18:42 Quote meeeh i could be diplomat or offense or deffense guy... been all of them in past experiences on the game.

i would rather be offensive guy though.
alexia21 today at 19:09 Quote chief of defence please :)
Bob Soda today at 19:11 Quote I Am A Fantastic Player And I Could Be A Diplo & a Offence cheif?

Wow :icon_cry:

dodoman

Definately worth joining this world, never seen so many n00b quotes before!

axeking

shrew death today at 18:58 Quote
hi im shrew death, i used to be the owner of the best tribe on world 18, i handed over leadership to my best friend the second in comand when i had to quit. i am crunently on world 25 and i am in the best tribe family in my k. i am very experianced and know all the best tactics. i am in year 9 at school and i am doing my gcse's 3 years early, i am very intelligent and i believe i would make a very good leader.

Priceless

DeletedUser

I haven't said anything in my tribe yet, anything stupid at least, no one else has :(
Maybe the fact our tribes called K55 and im sitting in K45

DeletedUser

This one guy is threatening to report Lizy for having multiple accounts. lol