Nooble vs Motive

DeletedUser

As you are too lazy to do it yourself, I'll do it for you:

Motive declares on Nooble, the reasons are obvious.

May the best Dwarf win

DeletedUser

As you are too lazy to do it yourself, I'll do it for you:

Motive declares on Nooble, the reasons are obvious.

May the best Dwarf win

Overreact much? :icon_razz:

I guess you're lucky I got bored of sending or your head might have exploded.

DeletedUser

Overreact?

I see incomings from you and Nuking, whom you got to side with you, that's more than enough reasons for me to declare a war.

I've had thousands of incomings before

DeletedUser53562

Overreact?

I see incomings from you and Nuking, whom you got to side with you, that's more than enough reasons for me to declare a war.

I've had thousands of incomings before

Whom we got to side with us? They've been Nooble since the get go. It wasn't hard to tell. Roy is not exactly subtle. :icon_redface:

I also love that a few incomings means a war. Let it be shown that Motive declared, not Nooble, I'd hardly consider some K cleanup to be a war. We're just having a wee munch. Nom nom.

Having said that, we've munched on a lot of top ten tribes now, none of which are in the top ten any longer, so who knows what this means for Motive? :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also love that a few incomings means a war. Let it be shown that Motive declared, not Nooble, I'd hardly consider some K cleanup to be a war. We're just having a wee munch. Nom nom.

Having said that, we've munched on a lot of top ten tribes now, none of which are in the top ten any longer, so who knows what this means for Motive? :icon_biggrin:

It's a matter of phrasing. You call it K-cleanup, we call it a war.
There have been some skirmishes between Nooble and Motive in the past, but this doesn't look like a skirmish anymore, but an attempt at disorganising or taking out the leadership of Motive so that the rest would be easy pickings for you

DeletedUser

the other night we had a discussion that Nuking was going to join your side, because he was the only one that had no cross nobling issues on roddixxing, so these events from this morning were not a complete surprise.
War was brewing for a long time and I've been told that you wanted to take on Motive for weeks, now is your chance.

DeletedUser

the other night we had a discussion that Nuking was going to join your side, because he was the only one that had no cross nobling issues on roddixxing, so these events from this morning were not a complete surprise.

I'm surprised it took so long.

War was brewing for a long time and I've been told that you wanted to take on Motive for weeks, now is your chance.

Oh have we now?

DeletedUser

I was hoping to see a good war declaration but obviously not, Short and simple. ;)

If It's worth posting, I suggest some war stats. Would be interesting to see. Just to see what damage the apparent "Skirmish" has done.

Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

You gotta love those close-quarters surprise noble-trains

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: Motive

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 40
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 402,992
Side 2: 216,361
Difference: 186,631

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,067
Side 2: 0
Difference: 52,067

chart

DeletedUser

*Quietly roots for motive*

Also

Whom we got to side with us? They've been Nooble since the get go. It wasn't hard to tell. Roy is not exactly subtle. :icon_redface:

Might wanna correct it to top 15? I dont remember anyone other than perhaps symbol being top 10 and that was a long time ago

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

*Quietly roots for motive*

Also

Might wanna correct it to top 15? I dont remember anyone other than perhaps symbol being top 10 and that was a long time ago

She might be referring to the bit of help they gave against rogues.

bugcommander

Good luck to both sides may the best tribe win. I expect Nooble to win but have worked with Motive on past worlds a bit so know they can do some damage

DeletedUser97017

I don't see nooble going anywhere. Woot! Go nooble :icon_wink: