Noobs in the North

DeletedUser

You would think that the newly formed tribe of the 'best' players of -3-, known as NN, would have goals that further their presence on the world or something of the sort. [SPOIL]
NewNorth.jpg
[/SPOIL]
You would think they are experienced enough to stay on their side of the world. You would think that they are at least somewhat better than -3-.

NN and PrincessAlastor have now launched almost 200 attacks upon Angel Styles. I realize, these could be fakes, but the reasoning behind the launch is ridiculous.

tzun341l.jpg

Has anybody else outside of K73 noticed that LEGIT has never disbanded even though our days have been long gone?
[SPOIL]
linux-penguin-we-are-free-and-legit-now-no-worry-150807.jpg
[/SPOIL]

This is because groder sits in K73 doing nothing. Literally, nothing. He hasn't nobled even a barb in over a month. When I attack him he's active enough to respond right away telling me he has to go be with his girlfriend. Truth or not, I don't care. If you have to make excuses to cover your losses, you deserve to die in this game or be exposed. I tried to make excuses before to cover my loss to XXXX and BDeath, but in all honesty they just stomped me out. No excuses besides too much talk on my behalf when I should have kept eating the XXXX players I was.

GarfieldLazy.jpg

So what is significant about this? It goes back to a few days ago when Angel Styles left his residence for me to watch for a few days and left himself logged into TW. We are real life friends so he has no problem leaving me there home alone. Ideas already began formulating for me as to what to do with his account to pass the time...

1727_540.jpg

Then it hit me!

Instead of logging out and letting him go inactive, I decided to play for him like a good friend would and decided I'd get him some new villages. I launch attacks against groder, and only 4 mind you all, because he is the closest player to Angel Styles and an extremely easy target. In retaliation, mrloudcar and PrincessAlastor launch some attacks at me.

My thoughts on their actions from a strategic perspective:

LOLZ-You-re-drunk-you-re-sexy-2-stewie-and-brian-griffin-6995842-398-308.gif

Now already here is groder's state of being after launching all of Angel's nukes a few times at him. Know this is only after less than 24 hours of open conflict with groder. [SPOIL]
004.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Sad thing is, he tried to attack me back and ended up hitting one of the only stacked villages of Angels while no one was online to defend. This being said, groder defends and attacks like a princess. Considering PrincessAlastor came to groder's rescue so quickly, it makes me think they are the same person or real life friends. This is not conclusive of course, I'm just flaming. :icon_biggrin:

So groder and Princess, you are both one entity to me known as Princess Groder.

thats-cute.gif

Bad jokes will be bad jokes... but here is something that is not a joke. I declare war on LEGIT and on WHO on behalf of Angel Styles.

As for myself... I am angered at those who stepped into a quick time passing conflict. I am angered, whether they're fakes or not, that NN would take the time to launch attacks upon me simply for attacking an inactive noob. In this case, we can all agree that I am no threat or if anything, a...

minor_threat_cover_blue.jpg

Keep in mind I am in the South West corner of the world whereas they are located in the North East portion of the world. The two polar opposites. So how does this benefit them in any way to protect LEGIT? I honestly cannot answer for there is no logical answer. Moving on...

I did not pick groder for no reason, among the WHO inactives and others in K73. groder is very special of a target to me for he was the deciding factor of whether LEGIT would become the superpower of the South West or not.

The conflict with groder goes back to the LEGIT/SLW/LGT-A1 days when Angel and I were being led by barbarian at the gate in LGT-A1 as two figures of Leadership. PnG had attacked us and it was time to remove them from K83, so we immediately moved to ask LEGIT our family tribe for permission to retaliate as we defended ourselves from a flurry of attacks from some pretty active players. But of course, our Leader had much more important things at the time on his plate to deal with.

[SPOIL]
laziness.jpg
[/SPOIL]

No word for 3 days. He used the excuse that he stabbed his hand with a pick axe so he couldn't play.

42-22633935.jpg

By this point, PnG war is long gone and we have assimilated them between ourselves and ~I~. Keep in mind, this is right after we finished the entire EWaR Family. LEGIT is now falling in the rankings behind LGT-A1, their academy. Sad as it gets. We had every decent LEGIT player (besides BDeath30 and Troglobud) try and join us before leaving to ~I~, RBE, BDeath, or SLW.

groder was warned at this point by multiple players that ~I~, BDeath, or RBE would come at us if he didn't take the tribe more seriously or let a player who would be the new leader. groder was a highly unpopular dictator at this point. He refused to war E.E, HeiHo, UWR, ~E-K~, LKA, Clorox, or WHO (these are all fail tribes by themselves who none the less had a few good players which would have won us the BDeath war in my opinion if we had gotten all of them in time). WHO, at this point, was our closest ally tribe full of worthless barb noblers that wouldn't help LEGIT even if we threatened to attack them if they did not assist. So why did we let them live? Because groder said it was best for the tribe. We could have taken over our whole area... but groder's personal philosophy got in the way of any of this.

laziness-pays-off-now-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-snorg-tees-snorg-tees.gif

We find out BDeath is plotting war against so LGT-A1, the dominant tribe, merges into LEGIT because barbarian at the gate says we only became what we were because of LEGIT's recruiting tag we used. I can respect his view, although I think we should have just took the best and killed the rest from the perspective of self interest. BDeath's plans for warring us were for certain and groder panics saying Andy31587 (the full time diplomat), barbarian at the gate and bdeath30 are in control of the war.

Dropping all responsibility once things heated up, who didn't see that one coming? :icon_rolleyes:

After this, LEGIT could have merged with SLW, WHO, Clorox, ~E-K~, LKA, and anyone else to create a tribe that would have had a chance of holding its ground instead of sitting and waiting to fail. But... groder would never approve of such an action. So once RBE opened war on us Angel and I were left with a few choices:

1. Fight groder's war and lose it in his name. I think I'd rather be castrated.

2. Create a new tribe and move on, because LEGIT was a sinking ship that groder refused to fix the leak on. I ended up moving to LKA to send all their support to RBE's XIII front on =starkiller='s orders and Angel left to RBE to just move on, plain and simple.

3. Do nothing (like groder).

I am not trying to turn this into a story about LEGIT, and if you think I am you can close this and exit now, for this is a background as to why groder is my most preferred target and why I would rather keep going than change targets just because the Rank 5 tribe is trying to bully me into it.

I cannot see NN being successful at all in this world if this is the way they wish to conduct themselves: try and use their rank, numbers, and size against individual players smaller than 3 million points across the world. So when XXXX, BRKDA, or whoever comes to fight... here is my prediction about the end result.

merge2.gif

War has been declared personally on me by NN because they sent a single attack my way in the name of defending groder. I wouldn't care if they attacked, but they did it to defend this fail that should have been dead long before any BDeath vs. LEGIT attacks. This cannot be tolerated despite my size and lack of ability to dish out any serious military harm to them.

I may very well be receiving an account of my own again closer to you guys, but if I don't I wouldn't mind coming over there either way. I give you guys 3 months to live as a part of my prediction. I openly ask you to bring this up in 3 months if you are still alive and not on the path to fail. But I know that you won't have the chance, so have fun with this little bit of time you have left to do stupid missions like attacking me.

And on the final note, I may not demand it from some of the better LEGIT originals, but for the lesser ex-penguins this penguin is the Emperor who you must bow down before or I'll crash nukes on your walls until they fall. :icon_biggrin:

political-pictures-emperor-penguin-the-emperor-demands-respect.jpg

Disclaimer: Last sentence was just a flame of course, I don't honestly think anyone should bow down to anyone over a game or respect anyone over skills in a video game, as it says nothing about them as a person in reality. I do not hate NN, groder, or PrincessAlastor as people. I dislike all of their conduct in game enough to write all of this out, though.
C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5COwner%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

This was far too long, I got bored half way down.

Other than NN attacking at that range being pretty dumb this seems more to have been a flame on old southern tribes than new northern ones?

DeletedUser

I'm trying to make everyone understand the true nature of the man they are protecting. It all was relevant if you take the entertainment factor out. I never said this was for entertainment my friend, it's informational. :icon_smile:

Plus I have more NN players attacking me than just mrloudcar, if I didn't mention that. I also wished to explain how groder destroyed my favorite tribe in the history of TW, LEGIT. Which is why I felt I needed to pack every detail that I could remember into there.

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah.

For starters, you do not know what happened within Legit. You were not there. You were hiding over there in A-1, listening and feeding off of the massive lies, then you followed suit, and continued to spread those lies. I'm not saying those lies were from Barb either.. I liked Barb.. we both know where those rumors started. Those who know me, knew better and stood by me. I let you off the hook, figuring you were just a stupid kid who didn't know any better. And btw, bd and trog never wanted to go to A1 for a reason.

Two years later, I get a mail from Angel.. asking me to go down to K73 to help you 'reclaim' it... and offered one of your own villages (or should i say Angel's) for a starter village.. then said there are WHO villages and Groder to hit. I thought it was Angel (WHICH, btw, i've never had a problem with, we had always been cool). And then I got your next reply, and you let me know it was you, emperor.... and you told me that you are Angel's co-player. Fine, whatever. I listened to your apologies and you saying that you have matured now, and i decided to give you one more chance, reminding you who my friends are, and asking you not to mess with them. Two days later, they are under attack. Yes, i threw troops at you.. they are my friends. And what can i say, emperor.. i have friends in the north, that wanted in on having some fun with a little twerp in the south.

So go blow all of your hot air somewhere else. The real players of TW have better things to do.. and I am one of them, so i do not plan on speaking on this topic again.

joe.dirt

I agree with Andy way too long and boring to read, I stopped at pick axe.

You say that NN is protecting groder? doubt anyone in NN knows who he is. What I'm willing to bet is that Princess has a lot of friends that she has more then earned in her time of playing this game. So when a friend asks for something it tends to happen.

x2dezjohn

lost interest reading it 1/4 way though miles to long and to many pics

DeletedUser

I've not bothered defending even slightly Emp. As for retaliating, I threw some troops around, meh, it was like 4 villages. Thing is, I have a job that takes up 10 hours of my day (once you factor in travel), and a very demanding girlfriend who takes up alot of time too. As I've stated on about 100 different occasions to you, and several other people I suppose, I keep my account active, purely for the purpose of maintaining contact with various ex LEGIT players.

Interesting that your on Angel Styles account again. I mean, you've destroyed about every other account I know you've played or multied on on w22. You regularly betray any group you get involved with, and it's a well known fact that you were an RBE spy.

So, in short, as interesting as the idea of taking you out is to me, I've been retired from this game for a long time now, and I'm not going to come out of retirement for someone as lowly as you.

Going back to the pickaxe through the hand, yes, that's 100% true, I couldn't use the mouse, as my stepbrothers idiot friend attacked the vehicle I was driving (to go drive the little twit around), which I point out, was NOT my vehicle. I made the decision to shield the vehicle with my hand, as I was still sitting in the drivers seat. All in all, the fact that the vehicle was unharmed, makes it worth while.

As for alot of W22, as you full well know, I wasn't around (and I'll assume you know why), and left the leadership and thus decision making for the tribe, in the hands of my council, which, if I recall, for a time, you were part of.

So, do what you will, and I may respond, but in reality, your attacks mean little to me. If I have but one village, I can still communicate. As for NN, or atleast, I assume that's what they're called (I don't exactly keep up with TW world news) (believe it or not, somehow, this is already on google). I recognize some names, but, in reality, besides PA, they aren't people I know. I've not asked for, nor would I need assistance were I bothered.

I think we both know full well, that if I were taking this seriously, things would be more interesting. That said, you clearly have too much time on your hands.

I'm trying to make everyone understand the true nature of the man they are protecting. It all was relevant if you take the entertainment factor out. I never said this was for entertainment my friend, it's informational. :icon_smile:

Plus I have more NN players attacking me than just mrloudcar, if I didn't mention that. I also wished to explain how groder destroyed my favorite tribe in the history of TW, LEGIT. Which is why I felt I needed to pack every detail that I could remember into there.
OH OH OH that was too much.

Firstly, I was with LEGIT since it's original incarnation on W7, and you were not.
Second, you were a spy, both yourself, and StarKiller have admitted this.
Third, you sabotaged LEGIT on W37, and I didn't even have anything to do with the tribe's leadership there.

LEGIT meant more to me, and still means more to me, than it ever did to you.

Commenting on my true nature. Interesting, perhaps I was wrong and you genuinely don't know what I had to go through in order to be around for LEGIT. How many months was I living on $10 of food per fortnight, just so I had an hour per fortnight at my local internet cafe Emp. I thought you knew full well every last detail of what was going on in my personal life. From the breakdown of my relationship with my fiance, through to the massive amounts of debt she left me in. Fact is Emp your trying to make me out as a bad person, when you really have no idea.

The fact that I wouldn't order attacks on tribes who we had alliance status with makes me a bad person? Most of the tribe's diplomacy, was handled by Andy, yourself, and Troglobud. WHO were LEGIT's first Ally on W22, and had assisted in several conflicts. LGT-A1, and LGTSLW were both tribes who, I admit, I bullied into compliance. Neither were tribes I ordered started, they were both tribes I ordered to comply or burn. Both submitted to LEGIT to avoid conflict. LGT-A1 recieved one of LEGIT's barons to take over as duke, and that worked out well. SLW's leadership was left intact, and subsequently, they abandonned us during a war. In reality, LEGIT's most prosperous time, was the time when I was actually there leading the tribe, instead of leaving it in the hands of a mixed council (W7 players / W22 players).

LGT-A1 always had permission to act as it saw fit, unless there was something larger at play, and as such, should have recieved information from the LEGIT council. Remember, the point in a council is A) advice, B) to handle things when I wasn't there to handle them.

As for being informed about RBE's intentions, yes, I was informed, as was everyone on the council. My diplomat's assured me RBE would wait one month (as shown in writing), and I whilst hesitant, decided to trust the opinion of my diplomat. So, what to do, remove troops from the frontline in an ongoing war (which was started by the tribe's diplomat), in order to defend against something weeks away? It turned out RBE only waited (to my recollection) 3 or so days. Which, I should point out, was still not enough time to get troops home.

Fact is Emp, the tribe members should have had reserve troops stationed at home to defend themselves long enough anyhow.

On a final note, I should point out, that I have on multiple ocassions attempted to gift my villages, but people taking them stop after a few, and then forget about me.

hellthug

to long i only checked some of the pictures and the the first few words . next time try to put less effort and time on the pnp and more on the attacking and defending , good luck anyway.

DeletedUser92494

Something insightful

Yup, some NN members have sent some attacks. Regardless of where they are going or why, isn't that already better than the latest -3- tribe?

DeletedUser64592

just have to say i read it all since it is a LOT to read, I don't wish to say more...(but as you all know i can't ever help my self) LOTS of old stuff was brought up here, we are talking start of the world stuff (2 year old) as i was semi involved ill be it on the side, I felt very personal about the death of legit. Emp has said good points and grodor to say anything against SLW who fought a fight LEGIT ordered us into(by your worlds your dip started that) AND I HAVE BEEN FORCED INTO THAT WAR SINCE YOU DECLARED IT off and on. I don't enjoy fighting bdeath, but i do enjoy fighting! Over the course of 2 years as far as i know the only true 2 year long fighters in bdeath side are the new owner of whalefish and codafine the original and Schlalip.(there is some others but i said fighters) While ccamp has been busy in the back line since we gave him a beating he hasn't move back towards us and i don't know him any more(no idea if it him or some one else) This is a game of wars. (not hugs) choices come that in the course of time can be looked back as bad choices. EMP you and angel are great people but like hell said, "next time try to put less effort and time on the pnp and more on the attacking and defending"

to talk more of old issues and to relive past things that no longer mater:

legit did beat EWAR (i was in EWAR)
I joined LGT-A1 where most EWAR refugees of skill move too and LGT-A1 became the largest tribe in the south west with our numbers.

EWAR empire was the largest empire but with the lose of many of there good leaders and threw there lack of care for k82 and there seaming willingness to let it fall i and several of my friends choose to move to the legit empire. with my move several others followed and wasn't alone in the ewar empire that left, Ewar seamed to be mostly a lose aliance unwilling to fight while SLW was willing to fight and they fought hard. LEGIT didn't beat us, SLW beat us.

LGT-A1 was destroyed so that legit would remain the largest part of the LEGIT empire and we moved to SLW and legit. AND THEN as they fell they didn't and wouldn't join us even though they asked us to join them. Pride goes before the fall. Grodor obviously i wasn't there and you know my respect for you is great. I DIDN'T know your personal issues and i am saddened to hear them. I don't know of emp as a spy and felt he put some effort into being a tribemate as he played and did not distroy all account he has taken...

I was just learning the game back then, this was my first world. I know little of LEGIT's ways and i feel friends with grodor and all the leadership of legit as i think they would all have attested to at one time or another. Everything seamed so personal to me back then, each person who fell to these wars i took hard, i still take it hard when my friends quit.

To sum:

This maters because we still fight the war grodor and legit started against bdeath 2 years later. (tell me if i am wrong but is this not the longerst war any world has seen? with no ground moving really since it started other then the lose of k72 by my side and bdeaths lose of k81/90/91) {OBVIOUSLY it is more complicated then that LOL}

This is a game, people make choices, things go wrong, get over it and fight!!!! send those nukes and nobles and D!!!! if not move on like groder has

Last edited:

Angel Styles

I am the real owner of my account.

Let me tell you, playing games is not always fun.

You can't always win.

But if winning is your only purpose.

Maybe you have failed.

NO hugs needed, but an open mind is enough

Angel Styles

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@groder snaperay hit it on the dot. I have little to say to you other than stop using past admissions out of context. =starkiller= sent me to go and become diplomat of LKA to get some support for his tribe due to the looming XIII war after TheCo began falling apart. He also sent me to get ~I~ some support against $CoD$. A war was started by your tribe groder more than once and SLW/LGT-A1 picked up your slack until everybody learned who the real tribe was. On a side note, W37 LEGIT was only anything because I made it so (and that is truth not arrogance). I gave bdeath30 the ultimatum to make me leader or I would disassemble the tribe and assimilte it into Misery. Why would I do such a thing? Because I already foresaw what was going to happen. AKQJ10 picked up our two most active players. I knew if I did not start cleansing our K, it would be over. Something all of LEGIT leadership refused to do besides me.

On the note of destroying every account... you try getting attacked by either RBE on the front lines with no tribal support or the actives of BDeath and XXXX. I fight people in this game and I do not always win. I'll be the first to admit it and the last to try and deny it. I'd say snaperay's word in this matter is most important, because he is one of the only players on this world still around that I've worked closely with at multiple times in the world besides LOTS and Angel Styles. groder was always too busy with his spaghetti packets to work closely with his only active Diplomat at the time. Andy threw in the towel way before I did.

@Princess, I was the one hiding? You're the one who left across the world at the first sign of trouble. I stayed until I finally got my RBE account I had been waiting for since LEGIT fell. LGT-A1 was more of a tribe than LEGIT ever was anyway, with more activity and talent. LEGIT players asked to join LT-A1 daily, how is being a part of them hiding? You guys lost your best players to SLW very early on. You lost Lord of the Squares, agressive player, and all the rest of that squad before any obvious failures were occurring. You lost mrpps to ~I~. If anything, LEGIT was a housing tribe while SLW and LGT-A1 were war tribes.

@mrloudcar - -3- at least went for a nearby tribe or players to attack. I never heard of them attacking across the world instead of using those troops for local expansion. Your choice of what you believe to be a strategical move.

FYI - Angel has returned, I am no longer in any control over his account. I will be receiving my last account on this world at some point to help advance the endeavors of those who gave it to me, which will likely suit my goals in this world either way.

I don't care if any of you think the PnP was too long. I have nothing better to do up late and with access to no TW account anymore at the time.

darkaniken2

And here I was, thinking this topic might actually be worth something. Guess even I'm wrong sometimes.

DeletedUser

And here I was, thinking this topic might actually be worth something. Guess even I'm wrong sometimes.

Was this even worth posting? :icon_neutral:

This is my thread, I'd rather not let people be lied to by PrincessAlastor and groder in regard to everything we have discussed. If you aren't interested, leave.

x2dezjohn

I don't care if any of you think the PnP was too long. I have nothing better to do up late and with access to no TW account anymore at the time.

Was this even worth posting? :icon_neutral:

This is my thread, I'd rather not let people be lied to by PrincessAlastor and groder in regard to everything we have discussed. If you aren't interested, leave.

or you could just leave things in past that is in the past instead of boring the world thats already bored

something happened 2 years ago who cares move on

nothing to do better then kinda says it all

DeletedUser

or you could just leave things in past that is in the past instead of boring the world thats already bored

something happened 2 years ago who cares move on

nothing to do better then kinda says it all

You complain about it being boring then flame people like me who put effort into bringing even some remote flint of interest in a dying world on it's dying forum.

I have nothing better to do until I get my account besides talk on the forum. Thank you for noticing that.