Noobs On Ice: Tis' just a flesh wound! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser105718

It's outright hilarious how people use the same excuse over and over and over. "He was inactive, so you know. You've done nothing to us!" I'd understand a new player having this mentality, but an old one?

Getting catted is frustrating. Please. Outside the forums you're angry as heck for losing those nukes and buildings, as it does set you back, even with AM. "lol you only set back me for 10 day". It stacks up. You losing growth will itself set you back for a long time. You should be glad that they have catted you this poorly. If it was frisky, you would've quit by now.

Bonedancer, lol, yeah brag about taking down an account that had quit, given us the sit, then came back and never gave us the sit again.
Why shouldn't they brag about it? It was a player of your tribe. Not their problem he was bad.

Lord Berge - yeah what Bunz said. You COULDN'T take any villages when a Ninja was sitting him. Now there's a new player on the account, but if the same people were still sitting him you wouldn't be able to get shit.
That is a very big 'if'.

Go ahead, keep on sending fakes and cats. All the while Cruel will be eating out 800813 (pun intended) along with Turtle. Once the boobs are gone order will eventually destroy mayhem and anarchy.
Once you grow up, you might see the problem with such statements :lol:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: 800813

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 107
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 424,775
Side 2: 937,721
Difference: 512,946

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Login/Register Select World

Tribal Wars Stats: World 72: War stats

The war stats tool allows you to add various tribes to each 'side' of the war, and then view statistics.Side one

Tribes: (click to remove)
Turtle
Ninja
Players: (click to remove)

Choose time period Choose time period:

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: 800813

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 5
Difference: 10

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 136,775
Side 2: 41,392
Difference: 95,383
Export to public forums

Side two

Tribes: (click to remove)
Players: (click to remove)

2014-07-15 09:14:42 BST

Site by Clash Rank - Report error - Privacy policy - 2.1 272
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

I think the results of this op are more physical than mental...must be getting pretty fat in front of the comp dodging day after day 24/7 :)

rich26ca

It's outright hilarious how people use the same excuse over and over and over. "He was inactive, so you know. You've done nothing to us!" I'd understand a new player having this mentality, but an old one?

Its funny when people say this statement as the reality of it all is that the only person that can truly see the difference between an excuse and an explanation is the one making the statement and never by the one reading or hearing it.

Getting catted is frustrating. Please. Outside the forums you're angry as heck for losing those nukes and buildings, as it does set you back, even with AM. "lol you only set back me for 10 day". It stacks up. You losing growth will itself set you back for a long time. You should be glad that they have catted you this poorly. If it was frisky, you would've quit by now.

If you read a little more closely then you would have clearly seen no one stated that it wasn't frustrating to be catted merely that if it doesn't lead to nobling then its pointless in the long term... even more so when its only being done to one single target...

Why shouldn't they brag about it? It was a player of your tribe. Not their problem he was bad.

there is a difference between making a statement and boasting... if your going to boast about something at least make it worth while... nobling out semi active, or completely inactive players is little to boast about...

That is a very big 'if'.

Considering i was the one doing the defending i think i would be in a better position to know then you mate...

Once you grow up, you might see the problem with such statements :lol:

People who tell others to grow up are almost always the ones that need to heed their own advice.

as for the stats Ninja hold virtually no position in the south... other then the SHG defectors who would rather be nobled out and defeated then stay with SHG and Skype alliance... i can respect that decision. others have lead in the stats against us and we have always come back to take the lead... Its a war game will see who will survive the north or the south....

I think the results of this op are more physical than mental...must be getting pretty fat in front of the comp dodging day after day 24/7 :)

Maybe true if it were one player but the account has all three players back from vacation and a wealth of sitters... will damage be done no matter what attempts are made absolutely but as long as all there efforts yield as little as possible while others continue too ravage Captcha leaving just the mayhem family it will all be worth those extra hours :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

zakipoo

Yeah back on topic, this is about Noob on ice being catapulted.

i dont really have any clever statement to make, everyone said their piece and the other, but we all know what is hapening,

catapulted villages = shunted growth
Dead troops = shunted farm

Shunted farm = shunted growth
more bad than good for the victim.

NEET.Detective

they're not really dodging a whole lot any more
Get slim with Mayhem - one week trial for free!

yep 70k off from his prev best point score and 2 villages taken...
Since 01/07 I (now at 600k) grew 200k points. Noobs grew a mind boggling 10k.
He is about 8,3x my size, but I grew 20x more than he did. If he grew as fast as I did he would've been at 6,700,000 points.

My mommy always taught me that producing troops in multiple villages goes X time faster than only rebuilding troops you are losing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Spending real money to fix fake walls, oh boy. Wonder how much premium has been spent during this escapade.

DeletedUser

2k does a lot less than you would think. That will deplete quickly.

DeletedUser22145

Yea PP does not last long at all if you use it more than just standard FA/Prem/AM extensions.

Made 8-12k on W74 start so yea... I couldn't imagine some of these players. I was sitting an account where the guy had spent $1,500.00 USD on PP from March to May alone. Mind boggling.

DeletedUser22145

It has been 2 weeks since an update here, is this campaign over?

rich26ca

image.php

you can see from twstats they slowed him down for about 2 weeks no real gains to speak of just slowed his growth for a few weeks... and in the last week has grown 300k or so....

image.php

DeletedUser

Get slim with Mayhem - one week trial for free!

Since 01/07 I (now at 600k) grew 200k points. Noobs grew a mind boggling 10k.
He is about 8,3x my size, but I grew 20x more than he did. If he grew as fast as I did he would've been at 6,700,000 points.

My mommy always taught me that producing troops in multiple villages goes X time faster than only rebuilding troops you are losing.

If you truly believe it works like that then you've never played packet worlds with expensive rebuilds before. Even an extreme internaller that farms 200m+ every day cannot continue to grow at the same rate in this world continuously.

When and if you reach 1-2m points, you will soon understand.

rich26ca

tbh i didn't really get his point of the post or the logic he was trying to use...