Noobs want a war they got one

Status
Not open for further replies.

manofhonor

MOnsignor the fact that you replied to jamm that way means you're a dead man on w33,
If you can't have the courtesy to know it basic's (fact wise)

Ku, I doubt that Jamm is going to go out of his way to rim some new guy because he spoke his mind on a public forum.

I doubt Jamm would be as skilled as we know him if he took everything so to the heart.

DeletedUser

If it makes things more interesting, MercTw and there family have also declared war on us.

DeletedUser

Ku, I doubt that Jamm is going to go out of his way to rim some new guy because he spoke his mind on a public forum.

I doubt Jamm would be as skilled as we know him if he took everything so to the heart.

Are you guys serious with this jamm praising or is it some internal joke?

DeletedUser

I wasn't referring to jamm specifically.. actually never mind let's just end it I already changed from that sub-discussion in this topic, you are kind of late and being awkward in raising a dead sub topic-topic you necro :)

DeletedUser

I'll take that as 'it's an internal joke that has some truth to it'.

DeletedUser

I was in reference to manofhonor, how ever you take can we get back on topic would some of the leaders please post some results or something how is this thread still thriving?

manofhonor

I was in reference to manofhonor, how ever you take can we get back on topic would some of the leaders please post some results or something how is this thread still thriving?

Sorry about that :icon_redface:.

And Monsignor, you aren't a new player. But yeah, you don't have to like jamm or his biting sarcasm to appreciate his consistent, prestigious skill of mass murder. Now you know. This man is a killer. Be happy you're not on his continent. :lol:

Is this an inside joke? If it is, there aren't many people on the outside :)

DeletedUser

I call B.S

I just got a message from angelgod stating that my tribe was going to attack one of their members as well. This was never in our tribes considerations. We have bigger fish to fry then one lost tribe mate why is two hours away from us. So I think angelgod is going to run his tribe into a early death if they continue to use and accuse tribes this way.. BAD LEADERSHIP!!

But our tribe is now aware of your intentions.. So I wanted to personally thank you for giving us the heads up.. Yet again another bad mistake of your leadership qualities..

DeletedUser

I don't know if you were *going* to attack him but some of your members were considering it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If what you say is true.. Then have anglegod send me a copy of the mail? We have our forums, and I have booted people out of this tribe for attacking another tribe with out posting it in the forums first. If that Baron has or had a problem with your tribae mate, that is between them, and nothing has ever been posted in the forums to state against such.

So again the Intel your tribe received was wrong. And I will speak about it with my Barons. Nothing happens unless it goes through me first.. Respect the ranks

DeletedUser

Nobody got attacked on either side, everything's fine. Check your IG mail.

DeletedUser

Wow Blood Doom Your tribe is fail if you're afraid of starting a little farm war because your members need to farm and attack to keep resources and survive and this world.
Hell, we've started plenty of wars just for the fact that we war farming half a tribe and the leaders said "ou're an enemy", to which we respon "right on".

DeletedUser

If what you say is true.. Then have anglegod send me a copy of the mail? We have our forums, and I have booted people out of this tribe for attacking another tribe with out posting it in the forums first. If that Baron has or had a problem with your tribae mate, that is between them, and nothing has ever been posted in the forums to state against such.

So again the Intel your tribe received was wrong. And I will speak about it with my Barons. Nothing happens unless it goes through me first.. Respect the ranks

You are listed as a Nap on our Diplomacy page be thankful my co leaders decided to even put you on there.

Thats good keep a close eye on us. I will forward you the message once I get it sent to me again.

DeletedUser

Defender: Giewell
Village: Someones Village (393|644) K63

Quantity: 68 53 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 68 53 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: cxoz12
Village: base 22 (388|646) K63

Quantity: 51 21 17 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 51 21 17 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

Wow Blood Doom Your tribe is fail if you're afraid of starting a little farm war because your members need to farm and attack to keep resources and survive and this world.
Hell, we've started plenty of wars just for the fact that we war farming half a tribe and the leaders said "ou're an enemy", to which we respon "right on".

We are not ranked number one in K62 without reason, it's not the war that concerns me.. It's the pricicple of ranks that are not being honored within the tribe. Logic and common sense will tell anybody with any consumption that tribes fail when it starts to fail within. A kingdom divided against itself can not stand. If we were planning attack internal with this tribe, I would have no problem with it, but not knowing anything about it; that is what concerns me.

By the way angelgod1 what are these reports, I don't know any of them!

DeletedUser

Is it just me who thinks that this thread has simply become a discussion between about four people?

DeletedUser

All I see is your tribe mass recruiting people.

Look at the difference between our two tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.