noobs

DeletedUser

OMG !!!!!!! how many noobs are there in this K how can you have 82 points already

if you have 82 points probably means you have built a farm and what a waste of reosurces this is so early on as its not needed

DeletedUser

wood 1
clay 1
iron 1
hq 3
statue 1

= 82pts seems your the noob.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NO_U.jpg

u r teh n00b

DeletedUser

hq-1
wood - 3
clay - 2
iron -1

Please stfu. its called being active and not being a silly child.

DeletedUser

oh thats how they get big points, lol, thats stupid, thought i did somehting wrong, its first day ahy military, we have 3 days bp

DeletedUser

It's not that hard to have that much points at this stage of the game, and does not mean you are pointwhoring, it shows your growth at the beginning of the game.

But i do agree, if anyone has built a farm level 2, that was a waste of your resources. As it is too early as you don't have the troops to fill the farm up yet...

Anyways, there are some players on 84 points, but that doesn't mean they are pointwhores, too early to say that. ;)

DeletedUser

I would have 200 points if these dang tw admin were better!

Tillyboy

OMG !!!!!!! how many noobs are there in this K how can you have 82 points already

if you have 82 points probably means you have built a farm and what a waste of reosurces this is so early on as its not needed

WHY MUST THIS THREAD APEAR ON EVERY WORLD. WELL, AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T POST IN ALL CAPS. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

cpas

DeletedUser17769

When I read this i seriously cried :icon_sad: why would you call me names. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

ackcody

I thought this fits under this category:

Rhitson88 today at 23:36
Hello,

Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Rhitson88, Head Clown of the tribe KILL. I wish to offer you and your tribe a spot within our tribe. If you shall accept you will be given protection, loyalty, and the ability to eventually move up the ranks within this tribe. I do believe it is early but with a tribe member limit of only 60 you will not have much more time to accept such an offer. Let me know what you and your tribe decide upon.

Rhitson88
-KILL

ackcody today at 23:37
W3 kn0w you musta b3 sk1lled to offer us such an
0ff3r so 3ar1y,

But 1 must ask.
Do you wuv m3?

Rhitson88 today at 23:41
I am very skilled actually and do understand that we will be dominating this K, so am just asking all the other tribes in it if they would like to tag on. What doy uo mean move you?

ackcody today at 23:44
Do you want to have buttsecks wif me?

[player]Brown moo cow[/player] has already expressed such feelings,
But im not into cows too much.

Rhitson88 today at 23:50
Wow man, learn to spell. Karma is gonna bite you. I will make sure of it.

And than he blockeded me.

ackcody

But its not funny enough lol
I thought it fit under the Noob category